• 88(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2020-03-17, 23:12)newbii Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 21:19)bsoriano Wrote: So, you want to disable the "United Kingdom:12A" from the subheading line at the bottom, correct?

Yes, that's it, totally. And the user rating at the bottom right in this view.
I'll probably have to do more with colors. I'm really liking this touch of green in your screenshot.  
@newbii, understood.  More to come on this.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @newbii, please test version 3.2.51.  I have added the option to show/hide main rating and certification from media views, and also the option to show/hide user rating.
(2020-03-17, 23:50)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 22:43)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 17:32)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , I have fixed the issues of the labels in player process info.  Version 3.2.48 is already on GitHub and the Amber repo.  Please download, test, and let me know if you find any additional issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart    
Thanks @bsoriano for the quick update.

I noticed a few more bugs :
- Can you put the French translation for the memory used :
You must put : MÉMOIRE UTILISÉE

- In the list of TV channels, when you select a channel, it displays the current program (with its summary) and the next one.
But if the summary of the current program is too long, it overlaps the line of the next program.
Here is an example with a long summary :

Here is another example with a shorter summary where the display is correct :

Is it possible to shorten the frame for the summary of the current program or to go down the line announcing the next program ?    
@Cyberdom, fixed already on Git and the Amber repo (version 3.2.49). Please download, test, and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   
Thank you @bsoriano.

Update performed and the problem with the summary of the current program is corrected.

On the other hand, you forgot to translate the text "MEMORY USED" in French. It is necessary to put "MÉMOIRE UTILISÉE".
(2020-03-18, 12:24)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 23:50)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 22:43)Cyberdom Wrote: Thanks @bsoriano for the quick update.

I noticed a few more bugs :
- Can you put the French translation for the memory used :
You must put : MÉMOIRE UTILISÉE

- In the list of TV channels, when you select a channel, it displays the current program (with its summary) and the next one.
But if the summary of the current program is too long, it overlaps the line of the next program.
Here is an example with a long summary :

Here is another example with a shorter summary where the display is correct :

Is it possible to shorten the frame for the summary of the current program or to go down the line announcing the next program ?    
@Cyberdom, fixed already on Git and the Amber repo (version 3.2.49). Please download, test, and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart    
Thank you @bsoriano.

Update performed and the problem with the summary of the current program is corrected.

On the other hand, you forgot to translate the text "MEMORY USED" in French. It is necessary to put "MÉMOIRE UTILISÉE".
@Cyberdom , I updated the French language file, and made sure that the label had the proper translation.  Did you restart Kodi? I will test again changing to the French language.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-18, 15:54)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-03-18, 12:24)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 23:50)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom, fixed already on Git and the Amber repo (version 3.2.49). Please download, test, and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart    
Thank you @bsoriano.

@Cyberdom , I updated the French language file, and made sure that the label had the proper translation.  Did you restart Kodi? I will test again changing to the French language.

Regards,

Bart   
@bsoriano, I just restarted Kodi but the label is still in English.
(2020-03-18, 16:05)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-03-18, 15:54)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-03-18, 12:24)Cyberdom Wrote: Thank you @bsoriano.

Regards,

Bart    
@Cyberdom, I must have done something incorrectly in the language file.  I redid the label and tested using French and now the label displays correctly.  Please download and test version 3.2.50 from GitHub or the Amber repo and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-18, 16:15)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-03-18, 16:05)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-03-18, 15:54)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , I updated the French language file, and made sure that the label had the proper translation.  Did you restart Kodi? I will test again changing to the French language.

Regards,

Bart    
@Cyberdom, I must have done something incorrectly in the language file.  I redid the label and tested using French and now the label displays correctly.  Please download and test version 3.2.50 from GitHub or the Amber repo and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart  
@bsoriano, it's good, the label is good in French.

Another thing, I use the List view in the TV shows and I noticed that if the summary of a TV show or an episode is long enough, it touches the bottom line with the season and the episode.
Would it be possible to enlarge the space a little between the summary of an episode and the line with the season and the episode ?

Same for movies, with List view, a movie summary tends to touch the genre line of the movie.
Would it be possible to enlarge the space a little between the summary of a film and the line with the genre of the film ?
(2020-03-18, 22:18)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2020-03-18, 16:15)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-03-18, 16:05)Cyberdom Wrote: @bsoriano, I just restarted Kodi but the label is still in English.   

Regards,

Bart   
@bsoriano, it's good, the label is good in French.

Another thing, I use the List view in the TV shows and I noticed that if the summary of a TV show or an episode is long enough, it touches the bottom line with the season and the episode.
Would it be possible to enlarge the space a little between the summary of an episode and the line with the season and the episode ?

Same for movies, with List view, a movie summary tends to touch the genre line of the movie.
Would it be possible to enlarge the space a little between the summary of a film and the line with the genre of the film ? 

@Cyberdom, thanks for the additional feedback. I will push a new version solving those issues tomorrow.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Cyberdom , please test version 3.2.51 (GitHub or Amber repo).  This should be fixed now.  Please update, test, and let me know.  Thanks.
Hello all,

I have pushed version 3.2.51 to GitHub and the Amber repo.  Highlights:

- Fix cutoff text in list view when audio/subs not shown

- Add option to show/hide main rating and MPAA in media views. 
  -- They will not be shown by default.  You need to enable this by going to Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views: Show Main Rating and Certification in Media Views

- Add option to select which ratings are shown in video info. 
  -- None will be shown by default.  You decide which ones are shown by going to Settings, Amber Settings, Video Info: Select Displayed Ratings and Certification.  This will open a dialog where you can choose which ones to show.

- Add option to show/hide user rating. 
  -- There is a new option in Settings, Amber Settings, General: Enable User Rating.  It is disabled by default.  Be aware that if you enable it here, it will be shown in video info also.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any additional issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-19, 18:54)bsoriano Wrote: - Add option to show/hide main rating and MPAA in media views. 
  -- They will not be shown by default.  You need to enable this by going to Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views: Show Main Rating and Certification in Media Views
Thank you. Great work.

Just one small request if I may: could you maybe do two separate settings for main rating and certification/MPAA in media views  so I can still see the main rating in mediea views but be rid of the certification?
Thank you.

P.S. BTW is it normal that sometimes in list view when I select the first and sometimes the second episode of a TV show it takes a second to display the length (time)? I don't think I've noticed this before. I don't know if the length is pulled from the file every time or from the database or if there's some cache rebuilding involved after updating the skin... just thought I'd mention it in case anybody else notices.
(2020-03-19, 18:54)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have pushed version 3.2.51 to GitHub and the Amber repo.
Thank you for update @bsoriano.
The ”upmost” list view has started acting funnily, the views do not stay the same size when browsing video folders or video files even though the list view is chosen.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2020-03-19, 21:56)newbii Wrote:
(2020-03-19, 18:54)bsoriano Wrote: - Add option to show/hide main rating and MPAA in media views. 
Thank you. Great work.

Just one small request if I may: could you maybe do two separate settings for main rating and certification/MPAA in media views  so I can still see the main rating in mediea views but be rid of the certification?
Thank you.

P.S. BTW is it normal that sometimes in list view when I select the first and sometimes the second episode of a TVshow it takes a second to display the length (time)? I don't think I've noticed this before. I don't know if the length is pulled from the file every time or from the database or if there's some cache rebuilding involved after updating the skin... just thought I'd mention it in case anybody else notices. 
@newbii , I am not keen on doing two separate settings, because it would mean many more variable combinations for me.  I will keep it in mind, but I will not be doing that right away.

I am not sure about the second issue you mention.  I know that I have seen that it takes sometimes a second or two to show the audio/subtitle info, but I have no idea why that is, or if it a skin issue.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-19, 22:32)Raitsa Wrote: The ”upmost” list view has started acting funnily, the views do not stay the same size when browsing video folders or video files even though the list view is chosen.

@Raitsa, could you please provide me screenshots of what you mean? If you have different types of addons, or you have in the same addon levels that are folders or categories and other levels that are actual files, you will most likely see that the levels that are folders/categories do not have an info panel (middle part of the list, low list and tall list views), whereas the levels that are files do show the info panel because the video files have info that merits the panel to be shown.  If this is what you are referring to, this is working as designed.  You can choose to hide the info panel for list views in Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views, and there will be no info panel shown.  If it is a different issue, I will certainly need the screenshots to evaluate what the problem is.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano 

Hi Bart,

I believe there might be a problem with the Actor > Info "Search Online in TMDB" option. When I select this option, it does not bring up the actors online info, it actually just says loading... and nothing happens. However, I have checked this in Aeon Nox Silvo skin and it does indeed work. I also did a fresh install of Amber and it does not work either.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-03-21, 18:03)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano 

Hi Bart,

I believe there might be a problem with the Actor > Info "Search Online in TMDB" option. When I select this option, it does not bring up the actors online info, it actually just says loading... and nothing happens. However, I have checked this in Aeon Nox Silvo skin and it does indeed work. I also did a fresh install of Amber and it does not work either.

Regards,

Shedrock

@shedrock , it is working fine for me (Windows 10, Kodi 18.6).  The Search Online in TMDb uses tmdb helper.  Please check what version you have of the addon.  I am using version 2.2.84, and it is working fine.  Please remember that you need to get that from jurialmunkey's repo, since the version in the Kodi repo is too old and does not have functionality that Amber uses.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5