Pause Menu Options Gone
Could be me, but.... when I pause a video, I know I had the play/pause/stop/forward controls, plus a bunch of things like subtitles, languages, and other options.

They've all gone.  Playing a TV show today, they were gone.  Then tried with a film, also gone.  I have checked the settings, and can't see what might have caused it.
I checked a backup copy of my installation, and it's got the same thing... No updates, no config  changes have occurred... I don't understand what I've done.

Any tips?
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
(2020-03-16, 22:53)wcndave Wrote: Could be me, but.... when I pause a video, I know I had the play/pause/stop/forward controls, plus a bunch of things like subtitles, languages, and other options.

They've all gone.  Playing a TV show today, they were gone.  Then tried with a film, also gone.  I have checked the settings, and can't see what might have caused it.
I checked a backup copy of my installation, and it's got the same thing... No updates, no config  changes have occurred... I don't understand what I've done.

Any tips?
Anything?  I find it really useful to switch various things with those options, and haven't been able to find a way to get them back!
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
This will depend on the skin you use. Using the default Estuary skin these options would never have appeared by simple pausing, these options are contained on the OSD menu which is called up by either M key on a keyboard or Menu key on a remote.
One other thing springs to mind, if you happen to use a mouse then any mouse movement activates the OSD menu.
(2020-03-23, 17:05)jjd-uk Wrote: This will depend on the skin you use. Using the default Estuary skin these options would never have appeared by simple pausing, these options are contained on the OSD menu which is called up by either M key on a keyboard or Menu key on a remote.

Thanks, that's useful.  So something has changed, as I was testing this on VNC with no mouse.  So I think that either I was using M for pause, and there was a setting to do "pause on menu", or there was a setting to show menu on pause.  But I can't find such a setting.  In any case, at least I can get to it now, so thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pause Menu Options Gone0