• 9(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-03-25, 13:47)solamnic Wrote: Perfect!!!!!!!!!!! any ETA on v2 ?
Not really. But next month I'm only working 50%. I think then I will have more time to work on Ember.
I installed v1.5 and all is working fine, except Kodi Interface. In module setting it is enabled and when checked it prompts that connection is successful. However when I try to sync TV show I get red flag and "sync failed".
(2020-03-26, 14:20)calexicoca Wrote: I installed v1.5 and all is working fine, except Kodi Interface. In module setting it is enabled and when checked it prompts that connection is successful. However when I try to sync TV show I get red flag and "sync failed".
Please check the log for more information.
(2020-03-26, 15:11)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-03-26, 14:20)calexicoca Wrote: I installed v1.5 and all is working fine, except Kodi Interface. In module setting it is enabled and when checked it prompts that connection is successful. However when I try to sync TV show I get red flag and "sync failed".
Thanks.

I checked the log and it has there that whatever episode or a move I want to sync I get one of these:

- source not mapped
- not found in database or
- not found on host.

Mind you Ember scans all of these fine. They show on my Kodi (Nvidia Shield) after I refresh library.
(2020-03-26, 10:17)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-03-25, 13:47)solamnic Wrote: Perfect!!!!!!!!!!! any ETA on v2 ?
Not really. But next month I'm only working 50%. I think then I will have more time to work on Ember. 
Many of us will only work for 50%............. really shitty times Smile
is TVDB scraping still faulty?

it crashes ember when I try to scrape with TVDB enabled as a scraper option
The version specific link to the forum (top right corner of EMM) links to Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread instead of Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread.
(2020-04-01, 14:44)mnerec Wrote: The version specific link to the forum (top right corner of EMM) links to Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread instead of Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread.
Thx! Will fix that.
hi your application is fantastic, i use it often, too bad i can't use the new one .... will you make an Ember Media Manager version 1.5.0 for x32?
thanks for everything, greetings
John
Hola tengo películas partidas Ember Media Manager 1.5.0 x64 - Build from 2020-02-29 me las apila bien, pero kodi 18 me muestra cada parte como una película independiente y no me las agrupa me pueden ayudar GRACIAS….

Hello I have split movies Ember Media Manager 1.5.0 x64 - Build from 2020-02-29 stacks them well for me, but kodi 18 shows me each part as an independent movie and it doesn't group them together they can help me THANKS….

El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part1.strm
El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part2.strm
El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part3.strm

Code:
2.3.4 moviestacking

Main page: File stacking

This is used by the file stacking algorithm to combine multi-part files and contains a list of "regular expressions". For stacking videos that are contained in folders, such as VIDEO_TS folders, see <folderstacking>

As of v9.11, video stacking regular expressions must contain exactly four (4) capture expressions.

Default:

<moviestacking>
<!-- <cd/dvd/part/pt/disk/disc> <0-N> -->
<regexp>(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck])[ _.-]*[0-9]+)(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
<!-- <cd/dvd/part/pt/disk/disc> <a-d> -->
<regexp>(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck])[ _.-]*[a-d])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
<!-- movienamea-xvid.avi, movienameb-xvid.avi -->
<regexp>(.*?)([ ._-]*[a-d])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
</moviestacking>

If the argument action="append" or append="yes" is supplied, the default moviestacking regular expressions will remain intact and the user specified ones will be added to the end.

Example:

<moviestacking action="append">
<!-- This expression will match movename1-xvid.avi, moviename2-xvid.avi.
Be warned that it will likely stack sequels in a flat directory layout,
so it is only recommend in a dir-per-video layout. -->
<regexp>(.*?)([ ._-]*[0-9])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
</moviestacking>

If the argument action="prepend" is supplied, the default moviestacking regular expressions will remain intact and the user specified ones will be added to the beginning.

Example:

<moviestacking action="prepend">
<regexp>(Title)(Volume)(Ignore)(Extension)</regexp>
</moviestacking>

If no argument is supplied, or the argument append="no" is supplied, the default moviestacking regular expressions are overwritten by the user specified ones.
(2020-04-04, 13:09)Thelastninja Wrote: hi your application is fantastic, i use it often, too bad i can't use the new one .... will you make an Ember Media Manager version 1.5.0 for x32?
thanks for everything, greetings
John
Yes, i also can build a x86 version with the next release.
(2020-04-04, 13:25)jtm010101 Wrote: Hello I have split movies Ember Media Manager 1.5.0 x64 - Build from 2020-02-29 stacks them well for me, but kodi 18 shows me each part as an independent movie and it doesn't group them together they can help me THANKS….

El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part1.strm
El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part2.strm
El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part3.strm
That should work out-of-the-box without any changes in AdvancedSettings.xml. If you take a look to this regex test it worked:

I had to enable "ignore case" in the tester, but that should be enabled for any multipart regex in Kodi. You can try to rename your files from "Part" to "part" and try it again, but i think there is another problem.
(2020-03-27, 16:33)calexicoca Wrote:
(2020-03-26, 15:11)DanCooper Wrote:
Thanks.

I checked the log and it has there that whatever episode or a move I want to sync I get one of these:

- source not mapped
- not found in database or
- not found on host.

Mind you Ember scans all of these fine. They show on my Kodi (Nvidia Shield) after I refresh library. 
"Source no mapped" means your sources in Ember are not mapped to the sources in Kodi. Please check your settings in Ember Modules => Kodi Interface => Host Settings:

(2020-04-04, 14:32)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 13:25)jtm010101 Wrote: Hello I have split movies Ember Media Manager 1.5.0 x64 - Build from 2020-02-29 stacks them well for me, but kodi 18 shows me each part as an independent movie and it doesn't group them together they can help me THANKS….El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part1.strmEl increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part2.strmEl increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part3.strm
That should work out-of-the-box without any changes in AdvancedSettings.xml. If you take a look to this regex test it worked:

I had to enable "ignore case" in the tester, but that should be enabled for any multipart regex in Kodi. You can try to rename your files from "Part" to "part" and try it again, but i think there is another problem. 
GRACIAS LPOS E RENOMBREDO Y SIGUE

El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).part1.strm
El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).part2.strm
El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).part3.strm
(2020-04-04, 14:32)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 13:25)jtm010101 Wrote: Hello I have split movies Ember Media Manager 1.5.0 x64 - Build from 2020-02-29 stacks them well for me, but kodi 18 shows me each part as an independent movie and it doesn't group them together they can help me THANKS….El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part1.strmEl increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part2.strmEl increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).Part3.strm

GRACIAS       los he renombrado y sigue el probrema en la biblioteca no los agrupa y los muestra como peliculas iferentes.

alguna idea

GRACIAS........

NO FUNCIONA

------------------------------------------

THANK YOU I have renamed them and follows the problem in the library, it does not group them and shows them as different movies.

any ideas

THANKS........

IT DOES NOT WORK

<advancedsettings>
  <moviestacking action="prepend">
    <regexp>(.*?)( \(Part [0-9]\))(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
  </moviestacking>
</advancedsettings>

El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).part1.strm
El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).part2.strm
El increíble Hulk (2008) (4k).part3.strm
  • 9(current)