• 80(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2020-04-25, 05:30)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-04-25, 04:36)taoxtrece Wrote:
(2020-04-25, 04:29)jurialmunkey Wrote: What do you mean by too small? 
now the showcase custom icons are too small compared to the default icons, this didn't happen before 

Sizing looks correct to me:

I fixed it with a change from 72% to 82% Wink
(2020-04-25, 16:48)taoxtrece Wrote:
(2020-04-25, 04:36)taoxtrece Wrote: now the showcase custom icons are too small compared to the default icons, this didn't happen before 

How did you fix it?
(2020-04-25, 05:30)jurialmunkey Wrote: Image 

I'm still groping a bit in setting to find what suits me best, but your set up seems not bad! Can you describe your widget options?
Your fanart is well developed, while mine is too dark but I can not find an adjustment for the overlay.
Are the decades found in AZ2 also available for AH?
PVR Groups now have this odd looking fixed-width underline on there, is this deliberate or is it a bug? If it is supposed to be there it doesn't really fit in with any other element of the skin & I think with the color diffuse on there an underline is not really needed at all.

(2020-04-25, 16:48)taoxtrece Wrote:
(2020-04-25, 04:36)taoxtrece Wrote: now the showcase custom icons are too small compared to the default icons, this didn't happen before 

"Fixed" what? What did you change? What isn't right?
(2020-04-25, 17:25)FXB78 Wrote: PVR Groups now have this odd looking fixed-width underline on there, is this deliberate or is it a bug? If it is supposed to be there it doesn't really fit in with any other element of the skin & I think with the color diffuse on there an underline is not really needed at all.

Maybe try:

Settings>Live TV/PVR Check: Show info for PVR Guide and PVR Channels.
(2020-04-25, 23:09)hacky4real Wrote:
(2020-04-25, 17:25)FXB78 Wrote: PVR Groups now have this odd looking fixed-width underline on there, is this deliberate or is it a bug? If it is supposed to be there it doesn't really fit in with any other element of the skin & I think with the color diffuse on there an underline is not really needed at all.

Maybe try:

Yes thanks I know those settings, they are to add info to the guide which is seperate from the new indicator on the Categories.

This is the bit I was referring to, looking at the commits it seems it was added recently:

The underline under the category just seems out of place with the rest of the skin and not needed, elsewhere in the skin just a white bold font is used. In my opinion the diffuse & bold is sufficient to tell the user where the focus currently is, and more consistent with the skin as a whole Smile
Hi juralmunkey
Great skin, I love it, like all the others made by you, by the way... It really seems improving day by day, better, more and more complete and fully usable... thanks!
I found a couple of little bugs:
1. trakt rating, at the end of an episode or a movie, doesn't show up, and it's skin related because I tried an episode after the other, with a different skin (auramod) and it was ok..
2. if I set a new showcase hub naming it "Movies" seems I can't use it as full widget on the home, but if I name it, for instance, "Films", it does, without any fault...
Anyway, two bugs less than important, really
Thanks anyway for all your work and patience!
(2020-04-25, 23:30)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-04-25, 23:09)hacky4real Wrote:

Maybe try:

Yes thanks I know those settings, they are to add info to the guide which is seperate from the new indicator on the Categories.

This is the bit I was referring to, looking at the commits it seems it was added recently:

The underline under the category just seems out of place with the rest of the skin and not needed, elsewhere in the skin just a white bold font is used. In my opinion the diffuse & bold is sufficient to tell the user where the focus currently is, and more consistent with the skin as a whole Smile

Yeah I agree. I was trying to improve visibility a bit but it looks weird with the shorter groups. Removed in latest.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-04-26, 01:48)mik64 Wrote: Hi juralmunkey
Great skin, I love it, like all the others made by you, by the way... It really seems improving day by day, better, more and more complete and fully usable... thanks!
1. trakt rating, at the end of an episode or a movie, doesn't show up, and it's skin related because I tried an episode after the other, with a different skin (auramod) and it was ok..
2. if I set a new showcase hub naming it "Movies" seems I can't use it as full widget on the home, but if I name it, for instance, "Films", it does, without any fault...

1. Works fine for me:

2. Do you have Movies scanned to your library? If you set a shortcut called Movies with an action that points to the movies library and you don't have movies in the library then skinshortcuts will hide the menu item.
(2020-04-26, 02:59)jurialmunkey Wrote:

1. Works fine for me:

2. Do you have Movies scanned to your library? If you set a shortcut called Movies with an action that points to the movies library and you don't have movies in the library then skinshortcuts will hide the menu item.  
thanks for replying
1. I did a fresh installation, yesterday, starting from zero, because I thought I messed up something trying around all the settings...as I told you, no problem in other skins...let me know if there's somewhere to look for hints about it...oh, sometimes it shows up, but it's like freezed, no way to move to vote, just press "back" on remote to leave the window
2. it happens even I make just one link in a showcase hub pointing to "trending today" inside tvdbhelper...if i name it "Movie", no problem, at soon I rename it "Movies" no showcase hub in the home.
thanks again, anyway...great skin!
(2020-04-26, 07:31)mik64 Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 02:59)jurialmunkey Wrote:

1. Works fine for me:

thanks for replying
1. I did a fresh installation, yesterday, starting from zero, because I thought I messed up something trying around all the settings...as I told you, no problem in other skins...let me know if there's somewhere to look for hints about it...oh, sometimes it shows up, but it's like freezed, no way to move to vote, just press "back" on remote to leave the window
2. it happens even I make just one link in a showcase hub pointing to "trending today" inside tvdbhelper...if i name it "Movie", no problem, at soon I rename it "Movies" no showcase hub in the home.
thanks again, anyway...great skin!

1. What window does this happen in? Are you playing from the home screen or the library? If it is only happening on Home can you test v0.2.25 and see if the problem still happens?
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...ag/v0.2.25

2. I'm not quite following what you mean by making a link in a showcase hub... What are the exact steps to reproduce?
SUGGESTIONS:

1)If you have more than 2 widgets in the home screen, would it be possible  to show a bit at the 3rd widget at bottom of the screen: to visually tell users there's more widgets below (you have a little arow in AZ2). 

2) Can the TV Guide with "show channel information" enabled be like B in the image below, just to match the rest of the UI.

Thanks

(2020-04-26, 08:36)jurialmunkey Wrote: 1. What window does this happen in? Are you playing from the home screen or the library? If it is only happening on Home can you test v0.2.25 and see if the problem still happens?
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...ag/v0.2.25

2. I'm not quite following what you mean by making a link in a showcase hub... What are the exact steps to reproduce? 
1. thanks, I will try, playing from home screen, and I'll give you notice!
2. sure!     let's say we don't have any other shortcuts with "Movies" name (we erased the default one)
                now, skin settings -> Home -> Customise Home Screen -> New Shortcut -> Action -> Common -> Showcase Hub -> Label -> Movies -> Hub Widget -> pointing to video add-on tmdh and movies, trending today -> close and the back to home screen...now, for me, this shorcut doesn't show anything, on the home page...
If we go back to settings again, and change the name of the label from "Movies" to "Movie", just sayn'..., and then back to home, the showcase hub is perfect

Hope  you could replicate the bug, but it's not a big deal, really!
thanks!
Is it possible to have the pop out sub menu box? To be honest am scrolling back through the threads to find instructions on how to set up sub menus, pressing left from a menu item moves to widgets, pressing OK on a menu item isn't bringing up a submenu,, I can't seem to get any submenu hub to show , I remember you saying it was to do with a showcase hub setting?
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7