• 152(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2020-04-29, 08:23)armADA92 Wrote: I'm use version 1.2.0, In my MiBox 3 (MDZ-16-AB) Netflix addons is work perfectly 1080p (HDCP 1.x my tv only 1080p) but in my MiBox S (MDZ-22-AB) it only 540p max, how is it? Both device are Netflix Certified, DRM Widevine L1 & in Netflix native app can get 1080p, i love kodi because the auto framerate switching feature
For me, the same Mi Box S resolution is only 960x540. Is there any solution?
Latest (v.1.2.1) version doesn't seem to work at all for me on Leia, aTV oreo, Mi Box. Browsing is quicker streaming seems to start but never really does, just black screen.
v1.2.0 works perfectly. Just thought I'd check if there's anyone else getting that except me, I'll investigate further.
(2020-05-06, 18:17)jimkaf Wrote: Latest (v.1.2.1) version doesn't seem to work at all for me on Leia, aTV oreo, Mi Box. Browsing is quicker streaming seems to start but never really does, just black screen.
v1.2.0 works perfectly. Just thought I'd check if there's anyone else getting that except me, I'll investigate further.

Same here. I literally had just upgraded seconds before seeing your post, and had just discovered it didn't work.

I've tried fiddling with some of the usual settings that make a difference (DHCP, etc) but can't get it to play. Kodi thinks it's playing, but no video (or audio) appears.
Rolling back to 1.2.0 is fine again.

I'm using Android 9 on Nvidia Shield TV, Kodi Leia.
(2020-05-06, 19:02)rob_l12 Wrote:
(2020-05-06, 18:17)jimkaf Wrote: Latest (v.1.2.1) version doesn't seem to work at all for me on Leia, aTV oreo, Mi Box. Browsing is quicker streaming seems to start but never really does, just black screen.

Same here. I literally had just upgraded seconds before seeing your post, and had just discovered it didn't work.

I've tried fiddling with some of the usual settings that make a difference (DHCP, etc) but can't get it to play. Kodi thinks it's playing, but no video (or audio) appears.
Rolling back to 1.2.0 is fine again.

I'm using Android 9 on Nvidia Shield TV, Kodi Leia. 
Same here. I was wondering why the streams would not start and then I checked this thread and noticed that my addon was updated 1.2.1.
I rolled back to 1.2.0 and everything works again.
Android 8.0 Mi Box
1080P/4K playback regression problem fixed to 1.2.2

add-on update released now
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
(2020-05-06, 09:10)CastagnaIT Wrote:
(2020-05-05, 19:42)Konsta16 Wrote:
(2020-05-05, 15:28)Konsta16 Wrote: And here is the log: https://paste.kodi.tv/xoqafovaso.kodi

Android 5.x is old and often has problem with video codec
you can try disable VP9 and also HEVC profiles in add-on Expert settings  
Just to update you that my problem is fixed now. Based on the recent problems with playback with ver 1.2.1 (symptoms were the same as mine), I went back to older versions from your git , started with v0.16.4 and... it worked! Then gradualy moved up to 1.2.0 and... still worked! I was a bit confused as my log clearly shows that probelmatic ver was aslo 1.2.0, so I tried to install it again from master zip, I originaly used and... didnt work. I mean problem was back. So would it mean that your master file is somehow different from releases versioning page (source code.zip) and that delta was causing issues? Even more interesting is that I loaded now ver 1.2.2 and... it still works! Smile I will now play around with this addon but seems like a great one! Many thanks!
Got one strange issue regarding stream selection in InputStream Adaptive with 4K and HDR settings (4K HEVC option is always set to enabled):

• With IS.A stream selection set to "Manual" or "Manual video" and HDR enabled in the Netflix addon, I don't get Dutch subtitles
  • With IS.A stream selection set to "Manual" or "Manual video" and HDR disabled in the Netflix addon, I DO get Dutch subtitles
  • With IS.A stream selection set to "Auto" and HDR enabled in the Netflix addon, I DO get Dutch subtitles
  • With IS.A stream selection set to "Auto" and HDR disabled in the Netflix addon, I DO get Dutch subtitles

Why are Dutch subtitles not available with the first combination of options? When I check the available subtitle streams, I see there are 2 or 3 languages less available when compared to the other combinations.
(2020-05-07, 19:41)MrMagic Wrote: Got one strange issue regarding stream selection in InputStream Adaptive with 4K and HDR settings (4K HEVC option is always set to enabled):

• With IS.A stream selection set to "Manual" or "Manual video" and HDR enabled in the Netflix addon, I don't get Dutch subtitles
  • With IS.A stream selection set to "Manual" or "Manual video" and HDR disabled in the Netflix addon, I DO get Dutch subtitles
  • With IS.A stream selection set to "Auto" and HDR enabled in the Netflix addon, I DO get Dutch subtitles
  • With IS.A stream selection set to "Auto" and HDR disabled in the Netflix addon, I DO get Dutch subtitles

Why are Dutch subtitles not available with the first combination of options? When I check the available subtitle streams, I see there are 2 or 3 languages less available when compared to the other combinations. 
ISA stream selection:
- "Manual" MUST NEVER be used, is only for debug purpose and can cause streams issues
- "Manual video" could be used to manual select video resolution

I do not recommend manual options

If you having some issues with this options you have to report to InputStreamAdaptive not here
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
Started to get 'signals call timeout error' tonight. I changed Enable IPC over HTTP but continue to receive the error. https://paste.kodi.tv/puwumutoto
(2020-05-09, 05:27)clones Wrote: Started to get 'signals call timeout error' tonight. I changed Enable IPC over HTTP but continue to receive the error. https://paste.kodi.tv/puwumutoto

Seem that the addon plugin.video.sling is working hard
without do the cpu elaborations within a separate thread process
this could be the cause also other add-ons that work with the services could break for the same reason

If this theory of mine is true disabling it should make everything work again
When playing some 4K/ dv titles , Kodi detects dv but then changes frame rate from 4K to 1080p, still playing with DV signal though for Example Irishman , then there is the case where it detects 4K/ dv at the beginning but after couple of secs it loses hdr/DV signal , for example lost in space show. I am running latest version of kodi leia stable in a firestick 4K, profiles dv are enabled in the addon. Can someone advise ?
Thanks,
(2020-05-06, 18:06)lakiii Wrote:
(2020-04-29, 08:23)armADA92 Wrote: I'm use version 1.2.0, In my MiBox 3 (MDZ-16-AB) Netflix addons is work perfectly 1080p (HDCP 1.x my tv only 1080p) but in my MiBox S (MDZ-22-AB) it only 540p max, how is it? Both device are Netflix Certified, DRM Widevine L1 & in Netflix native app can get 1080p, i love kodi because the auto framerate switching feature
For me, the same Mi Box S resolution is only 960x540. Is there any solution?

I don't know, i has update to version 1.2.2 , but is the same only get 540p , cc @CastagnaIT
Have you checked if the correct esn is reported in the add-on settings? There are some cases where to need to enter it manually and until that is done you'll be getting SD stream.
Thanks. After manually entering esn goes 1920X1080 on Mibox S [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
Dear Kodi experts,

I am a long time Kodi user but would not consider myself an expert - when I run into trouble, I check the web, especially the forums and usually find someone who had the same problem and got it solved.

This time, I spent the better part of the Sunday without any success.

I am trying to watch Netflix with this addon (version 1.2.2) for the first time. Installation seems to work fine, credential input w/o problems, movies, shows, episodes are visible - but when I click on anything, close to nothing happens.

In the kodi.log, these lines appear: https://paste.kodi.tv/bokanacewo.kodi

My system is libreelec 9.2.1 (Kodi 18.6 Leia) on a Raspberry Pi 2

Thank you for any hints!
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14