Jerky playback of movies - but only when played through library?
How do I explain this.  I have a movie folder and a TV folder on my NAS.  All my TV shows play perfectly fine but my movie playback is very jerky.  The type of file makes no difference.  I have the same formats in my TV shows and they work fine.  The kicker is though when I go into the actual file by navigating through the NAS and finding the movie I want to watch, the playback is perfect.  If I then find that same movie via the Movie menu the playback is jerky.  I'm guessing something has been corrupted somewhere along the lineHuh   Anyone got any ideas?  

thankyou
(2020-05-17, 15:40)kevine123 Wrote: How do I explain this.  I have a movie folder and a TV folder on my NAS.  All my TV shows play perfectly fine but my movie playback is very jerky.  The type of file makes no difference.  I have the same formats in my TV shows and they work fine.  The kicker is though when I go into the actual file by navigating through the NAS and finding the movie I want to watch, the playback is perfect.  If I then find that same movie via the Movie menu the playback is jerky.  I'm guessing something has been corrupted somewhere along the lineHuh   Anyone got any ideas?

I am using CoreElec 9.2.2 (Kodi v18.6) on an ODroid N2, with my video libraries stored on a NAS connected by ethernet and running the Amber Skin.

thankyou

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jerky playback of movies - but only when played through library?0