• 68(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Smile 
(2020-06-06, 20:46)beatmasterrs Wrote: It's done. Now this view looks much more harmonious. thx a lot Smile

Please download and test: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
i have some request Smile
for this view the option of big poster is not big and you have empty space down and up
pls make 3 option small and big and very big Smile

the last update for more widget in vertical home a nice one but i missing banner widget you must make it like option of widget poster and fanart and thumb

i must say very good job the skin is amazing mod i happy with it is my default
What differences are there between artic zephyr 2 and artic zephyr leia mod? which is more stable. Thank you.
(2020-06-17, 00:25)rolling3e Wrote: What differences are there between artic zephyr 2 and artic zephyr leia mod? which is more stable. Thank you.

The main difference is, that AZ Leia Mod is based on the code of AZ 1 and has other dependencies than AZ 2. To check the functions and the design, feel free and test both skins Smile
(2020-06-15, 13:07)maher Wrote:
(2020-06-06, 20:46)beatmasterrs Wrote: t's done. Now this view looks much more harmonious. thx a lot Smile

for this view the option of big poster is not big and you have empty space down and up

the last update for more widget in vertical home a nice one but i missing banner widget you must make it like option of widget poster and fanart and thumb

Thx for your request Smile I've added the banner option to the widgets:

The banner option is added is the latest version on github Smile

About your other request, i've to think about it and see, what i can do.
Is there a way to hide/mask the zero ratings in the list views?  e.g. I get this. https://imgur.com/a/GTHJOR5    for shows with no rating.  I had a look at the skins files and can see some default 0.0 entries in the views if no rating exists so assume this is what's being picked up.  I'd rather hide them if no rating than have this show as it just looks a bit odd.
KODI Nexus - CoreELEC everywhere on Ugoos AM6 Plus&Pro, Plex Server, HDHomerun with TVHeadend on my NAS.
(2020-06-17, 19:43)jeffski10 Wrote: Is there a way to hide/mask the zero ratings in the list views?  e.g. I get this. https://imgur.com/a/GTHJOR5    for shows with no rating.  I had a look at the skins files and can see some default 0.0 entries in the views if no rating exists so assume this is what's being picked up.  I'd rather hide them if no rating than have this show as it just looks a bit odd.

It is possible to display nothing instead of "0.0". But I think what might not look so good is when, especially in the movie view, an empty field appears for movies that have no rating. Or is tv show view, if an empty column is visible. Maybe it looks good, I have no idea Big Grin

In any case, it would be possible to replace the "0.0" with e.g. "n/a" or "-".

What do you think about that? If you have any ideas, feel free to write
Thumbs Up 
(2020-06-17, 12:33)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-06-15, 13:07)maher Wrote:
(2020-06-06, 20:46)beatmasterrs Wrote: t's done. Now this view looks much more harmonious. thx a lot Smile

Thx for your request Smile I've added the banner option to the widgets:

The banner option is added is the latest version on github Smile

About your other request, i've to think about it and see, what i can do.

thnx you are one of the best  Smile
(2020-06-17, 19:43)jeffski10 Wrote: Is there a way to hide/mask the zero ratings in the list views?  e.g. I get this. https://imgur.com/a/GTHJOR5    for shows with no rating.  I had a look at the skins files and can see some default 0.0 entries in the views if no rating exists so assume this is what's being picked up.  I'd rather hide them if no rating than have this show as it just looks a bit odd.

What do you think about "-"?

The one with the "0.0" must be changed in any case, because "0.0" is not correct. The correct value would be at least a "-" or an "n/a".
(2020-06-18, 13:18)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-06-17, 19:43)jeffski10 Wrote:  
What do you think about "-"?
I actually prefer it completely blank.  -  looks a bit like there is an error in the value and aesthetically n/a is a bit messy when it is dotted about but I guess if you want to populate I prefer n/a or even TBD.  Could see examples on other skins I had an install off to look and see what happens there.
KODI Nexus - CoreELEC everywhere on Ugoos AM6 Plus&Pro, Plex Server, HDHomerun with TVHeadend on my NAS.
Actually just checked the other Arctic's and its blank in TV view. Movies all have ratings so can't see what that looks like.
(2020-06-18, 20:41)jeffski10 Wrote: Actually just checked the other Arctic's and its blank in TV view. Movies all have ratings so can't see what that looks like.

Ok, i've added an option in skin settings -> furniture, where you can choose your favourite fallback label for ratings. By default it is empty/blank instead of 0.0 Smile

watch gallery

Its included in the latest version https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
I've just found this mod and I have to say that it is completely stunning! It matches my tastes and requirements perfectly. I like the original Zephyr one, but wanted something dark, as my TV is quite bright so I gave it a go to this one and I'm enjoying every bit. Well done!.

I agree with @maher about the needed of bigger posters on that view, I don't need to see 10 posters in a row and prefer to see the poster itself bigger so I can appreciate the details, even more when there is plenty of empty space. This is the only reason I didn't choose this view for my movies.

Also to improve the perfection, there are some film views with the stars rate duplicated, I don't have the possibility to take screenshots as my kodi is on my TV but I think is easy to find out what I mean.

Thanks again
@beatmasterrs can you please tell me which files do I have to change in order to have white letters instead of black?     See screenshot.

(2020-06-19, 00:53)ferent Wrote: I've just found this mod and I have to say that it is completely stunning! It matches my tastes and requirements perfectly. I like the original Zephyr one, but wanted something dark, as my TV is quite bright so I gave it a go to this one and I'm enjoying every bit. Well done!.

I agree with @maher about the needed of bigger posters on that view, I don't need to see 10 posters in a row and prefer to see the poster itself bigger so I can appreciate the details, even more when there is plenty of empty space. This is the only reason I didn't choose this view for my movies.

Also to improve the perfection, there are some film views with the stars rate duplicated, I don't have the possibility to take screenshots as my kodi is on my TV but I think is easy to find out what I mean.

Thanks again

I have already started to include a larger size option, where you can choose between "small", "medium" and "large". Will be finished later today Smile

I know the views, you mean, with the double rating stars. Some if those views I have modded in the beginning of this mod. I was a bit bothered by double rating, but I found it cool in the views. Maybe I'll change that someday. Smile
(2020-06-19, 11:24)Gioherk Wrote: @beatmasterrs can you please tell me which files do I have to change in order to have white letters instead of black?     See screenshot.

Please have a look at DialogSubtitles.xml:

E.g.: 
xml:
<control type="label">
    <posx>257</posx>
    <width>810</width>
    <height>66</height>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label,,  •  ]$INFO[ListItem.Label2]</label>
    <textcolor>Black70</textcolor>
    <font>Small</font>
</control>

or

xml:
<control type="button" id="160">
    <posx>1130</posx>
    <posy>110</posy>
    <width>485</width>
    <height>66</height>
    <label>413</label>
    <ondown>150</ondown>
    <onleft>120</onleft>
    <align>left</align>
    <textcolor>Black30</textcolor>
    <focusedcolor>White100</focusedcolor>
    <texturefocus border="5" colordiffuse="$VAR[ColorHighlight]">common/box.png</texturefocus>
    <texturenofocus border="5" colordiffuse="Black12">common/box.png</texturenofocus>
</control>

Replace the textcolor/focusedcolor values with e.g. Dark1, Light1, ...or what you like Smile
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11