problem scrap fr themoviedb
(2020-08-19, 11:44)Karellen Wrote: How can it not take it? It accepts around 18,000 lines of log. You have given me one log with 41 lines another log with 82 lines.

Don't give me what you think I need, give me the full log.

I would like to send it to you in full but this is what pastbin marks :
https://ibb.co/dJP2kqd
(2020-08-19, 11:52)akuruilop Wrote: I would like to send it to you in full but this is what pastbin marks :

That image page is not available.
@akuruilop

Before you do anything else, install TheMovieDB-Python scraper as I asked in a previous post and scrape your movies.

Do you get the French translations now?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@akuruilop

Please do not use the forum reporting system for your personal messages.
If you have a maximum of 9 posts per day, then that is because of of the anti-spam system that is active on our forum.
Those measures will be lifted for you shortly. Right now: sleep it off, and come back tomorrow.
(2020-08-19, 13:08)Klojum Wrote: @akuruilop

If you have a maximum of 9 posts per day, then that is because of of the anti-spam system that is active on our forum.
Those measures will be lifted for you shortly. Right now: sleep it off, and come back tomorrow.
@Klojum 
thank you for your advice, i take note.
@Karellen 
Have you received the logs? I did a test with TheMovieDB-Python scraper but still the same problem, I also have the impression that it is random. One day a film will be in English, another day in Français... Thank you for your help, I don't know what tests to do.
(2020-08-19, 15:36)akuruilop Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 13:08)Klojum Wrote: @akuruilop

@Klojum 
thank you for your advice, i take note.
@Karellen 
Have you received the logs? I did a test with TheMovieDB-Python scraper but still the same problem, I also have the impression that it is random. One day a film will be in English, another day in Français... Thank you for your help, I don't know what tests to do.
@Karellen @Klojum 
Hello, I am coming back to you because I have just made a new scrap and the problem persists.
Did you find a bug in my logs ?
Best regards.
(2020-08-20, 12:22)akuruilop Wrote: Did you find a bug in my logs ?

(2020-08-19, 11:44)Karellen Wrote: You have given me one log with 41 lines another log with 82 lines.

Don't give me what you think I need, give me the full log.
(2020-08-19, 11:48)Karellen Wrote: Also there is nothing revealing in your logs. There is no personal information, so please post the links here in the forum. Because as soon as I close the pages, I have lost your logs and there is no way for me to find them again.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I try to save new complete logs in "kodipast" but I have this error again :

https://ibb.co/cXT847v

Is there another method to send you the logs ?

Best regards.
(2020-08-18, 21:42)Karellen Wrote: We don't have a version 9.2.4.2, so not sure where you are looking.

This comes from CoreELEC.

(2020-08-20, 14:54)akuruilop Wrote: Is there another method to send you the logs ?

There is always the manual way. I don't know what service/server CoreELEC uses for uploading logs files.
Should the log file be too large, then you can always cut them into smaller pieces and upload them.
(2020-08-20, 17:55)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-08-18, 21:42)Karellen Wrote: We don't have a version 9.2.4.2, so not sure where you are looking.

This comes from CoreELEC.

(2020-08-20, 14:54)akuruilop Wrote: Is there another method to send you the logs ?

There is always the manual way. I don't know what service/server CoreELEC uses for uploading logs files.
Should the log file be too large, then you can always cut them into smaller pieces and upload them.
@Klojum @Karellen 
Thanks for your feedback. I just split the logs into 13 parts pastkodi. How do you get them to you ?
@akuruilop

Which part of "Please do not use the forum reporting system for your personal messages." is too difficult to understand for you?
Just paste the links in your post. Nothing more.
(2020-08-20, 18:33)Klojum Wrote: @akuruilop

Which part of "Please do not use the forum reporting system for your personal messages." is too difficult to understand?

sorry but it's been two days since I try to send you a log and apparently there is no solution.
there is no way to keep the link private ?
What could possibly in your log files that poses 'a problem'?

A large pr0n collection? Log files with video piracy add-ons won't be handled anyway. Local ip numbers are not a threat to anyone. So, what's your big secret?
(2020-08-20, 18:49)Klojum Wrote: What could possibly in your log files that poses 'a problem'?

A large pr0n collection? Log files with video piracy add-ons won't be handled anyway. Local ip numbers are not a threat to anyone. So, what's your big secret?

none of that but we do not post logs on a forum open to the public. The logs are for administrators only.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem scrap fr themoviedb0