• 15(current)
Release Composite (A Plex client)
(2020-08-14, 21:19)anxdpanic Wrote: @freakshock 
How are you using the add-on?, If you're using the library feature it has no watched status syncing, it's very limited.
I see.
When I use the lists in the addon itself (not the library) the watched status syncing is working indeed.
I was hoping however, to have a list of 'all movies' which combines multiple plex servers.
The widgets like 'On Deck' support multiple servers I see.
Is it possible to have a section which has all movies (and shows) across all servers?
It seems between alpha 2 & alpha 3 the Up Next addon no longer works where I play content from a Widget, i.e. On Deck. I no longer have alpha 2 but the last stable version works & shows Up Next, whereas alpha 3 for some reason doesn't work. It works from within the addon, but not from Widgets. Is this something that could've been affected with the code from alpha 3?
@ryadre
alpha4 below should now show the server prefix based on 'Settings' - 'Look and Feel' - 'Server name prefix on combined sections'. Hopefully the other issue can be improved on in the future as well.

@gregeeh 
I mean using the add-on by either 'opening the Composite add-on', 'widgets', or 'kodi library'
There is currently no way to set transcoding by bandwidth but I will look into it.

@tidder1986 
Can you try the alpha below, I added 'HTTPS' and 'Certificate Verification' options back for 'Manual' discovery.

@freakshock 
See the alpha below for 'Combined Sections'

@FXB78 
That was my fault, it should be fixed in alpha4

I've also updated post #2 and the release for 1.4.0~alpha4
Code:
~alpha4
[fixup] up next
[fixup] https/certificate verification on manual discovery
[fixup] themoviedb helper considered a combined section for server prefixing
[add] Combined Sections to main menu
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
@ontap
The alpha below adds the ability to choose which folders to use for library.

I've added a testing repository for alpha/beta releases, the zip can be found through post #2 or the link below.

I've also updated post #2, the release and repository for 1.4.0~alpha6
Code:
~alpha6
[fixup] Section selection for Kodi Library support

~alpha5
[add] Composite context menu for library and widgets
- adds Play Transcoded, Mark as un/watched
[add] Section selection for Kodi Library support
(2020-08-19, 01:18)anxdpanic Wrote: @tidder1986 
Can you try the alpha below, I added 'HTTPS' and 'Certificate Verification' options back for 'Manual' discovery.

Tried the alpha works great
Thanks for confirming  Smile

I've updated the release and repository for 1.4.0
1.4.0 has also been submitted to the official repository for review
Code:
[add] Combined Sections to main menu
[add] Composite Playlist to main menu, create a playlist based the information you provide
[add] Composite context menu for library and widgets
- adds Play Transcoded, Mark as un/watched
[add] Section selection for Kodi Library support
[add] settings to included watched content in combined 'Recently Added Episodes/Movies' sections
[chg] Remove HTTPS from settings and move Certificate Verification from settings to Manage Servers
can now possible to add in kodi library anything you want?
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi Omega
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
You can choose which sections from which servers to include, but not which individual items in those sections.
You configure it in Settings - Kodi Library, the setting will give you a multi-select dialog for each server with the sections you can select from for that server.
(2020-08-25, 17:04)anxdpanic Wrote: ... but not which individual items in those sections...
if any chance please add option to choose individual items...
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi Omega
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
Hi 

is the library integration for all platforms ? I am running Kodi 18.8 on Android TV (nvidia) but just Keep getting failures
Great work having the server name prefix on combined sections, so now when searching through TMDB helper addon all it needs now is the Title of the Tv show there (as well as the current episode name). At least then you know you are selecting the correct show and episode to play. Obviously ideally in the future it would filter out all the incorrect shows and just search by the exact show and episode name. Cheers mate.
@webmaher 
I don't think the current approach is a good candidate for this, will look into some options in the future.

@jakepe88
It should be, I don't have an android device to directly test. I would need a debug log (wiki)
Before posting a log in the thread I would sanitize it a bit first. Find and replace any server ip's with .'s or -'s, and any *Token=<token>.
Try to replace things using a consistent representation. ie. 192.168.1.1 is always replaced by 192.x.x.x, and 192.168.1.2 is always replaced by 192.y.y.y
The add-on hides this as best as possible but some leaks through with Kodi's logging. You're also welcome to PM it to me as well.

@ryadre
Thanks for confirming, will look into the tv show name stuff, and hopefully improving that matching.
Could you add "recently added series" ? and showing them as series not all the episodes ? Smile
@mufflon12  I will look into it
Hi all,

Just been trying out Composite and it appears it does not sync watched/unwatched items in the Kodi Library for either TV Shows or Movies with the Plex Server.  Can someone confirm this, or have I done something wrong.

TIA
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Composite (A Plex client)0