• 143(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
I must say, this is an amazing skin @jurialmunkey , I love it

a few bugs

1- if I have a full screen widget in first position and a regular widget right after, the "Browse" and "More Information" buttons will remain on screen in where the info of the second widget is
if I go down to second widget this happens

2- the "Browse" and "More Information" buttons for TV Shows both go to the More information page. I think Browse button should go directly to season view 

3- No sure if this skin has the TMDB Service monitor like your AuraMOD skin, but I cant seem to get the MPAA ratings unless I refresh title information (for both Movies and TV Shows), I have all API keys on my system

the following two are requests

1- would it be possible to have the option to load clear logos instead of clear art (when show information is enabled)?

2- would it be possible to have the option to close whatever is playing when we pres back (when OSD is not visible)?

3- would it be possible to have the option to force the initial highlight menu position? Like the first time we load Kodi or reload skin, it highlights the second position for example (or any other menu positions)
@jurialmunkey

When Setting info to True for a Widget there is a text showing 'information' on top of the movie/ TV show title. Is it possible to change 'Information' to the name of the Widget? I have to look below to see which Widget I am looking at and then again to above to read the information. I believe this is a better option..
(2020-09-13, 11:46)Rijs43 Wrote: @jurialmunkey

When Setting info to True for a Widget there is a text showing 'information' on top of the movie/ TV show title. Is it possible to change 'Information' to the name of the Widget? I have to look below to see which Widget I am looking at and then again to above to read the information. I believe this is a better option..
I agree, would like that too! Smile.
Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but is there a way to disable/hide the slideshow counter underneath Clearlogos?

Clear art or Logo on OSD?
(2020-09-15, 21:33)RedRanger Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but is there a way to disable/hide the slideshow counter underneath Clearlogos?

Not currently. That's a pretty new "feature", and hasn't been given any configuration options yet.
@jurialmunkey

In the "fullscreen widgets" some logos are overlap the plot.

I struggle in getting additional ratings to be shown (like e.g. Metacritics, Rotten Tomatoes, etc.) (like in post #2136)

I have two scrapers intalled - TMDB and Universal Movie Scraper. I also have a OMDb API key configured in both add-ons. I also refreshed movie information manually. So far no success. Is there anything else I need to do in order to get these additional ratings to be shown?
(2020-09-18, 14:30)BlueBlue Wrote: I struggle in getting additional ratings to be shown (like e.g. Metacritics, Rotten Tomatoes, etc.) (like in post #2136)

I have two scrapers intalled - TMDB and Universal Movie Scraper. I also have a OMDb API key configured in both add-ons. I also refreshed movie information manually. So far no success. Is there anything else I need to do in order to get these additional ratings to be shown?
You might try removing a movie from your library (but don't delete the file if you have file deletion enabled) and then updating your library to re-add it.  I've been doing some work on a scraper, and it seems like just doing a manual refresh doesn't scrape the same way a "new" entry does.
I’m so happy I found this skin. A little behind the ball I must say.

I have two small requests to an already great piece of work:

Would it be possible to have a setting that allows the music OSD to always be visible and not go away? In the default Kodi skin it’s possible to change the font size of the subtitles. Would that be possible for this skin too?

Thanks.
(2020-09-18, 23:20)Xiclops Wrote: Would it be possible to have a setting that allows the music OSD to always be visible and not go away?
Pressing the info key will show the Music OSD until pressed again and remember the setting next time you play a song.
(2020-09-18, 21:28)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 14:30)BlueBlue Wrote: I struggle in getting additional ratings to be shown (like e.g. Metacritics, Rotten Tomatoes, etc.) (like in post #2136)

You might try removing a movie from your library (but don't delete the file if you have file deletion enabled) and then updating your library to re-add it.  I've been doing some work on a scraper, and it seems like just doing a manual refresh doesn't scrape the same way a "new" entry does.

Thank you. It took a while but they are showing up now. Didn't change anything. Not sure what happened.
I am wondering about the behavious of this skin when working with widget.

I configured my setup in a way that whenver I hover over a main menu item defined widgets with content are shown. E.g. for videos there is a widget with the "most recently added movies" and a "top rated movies" shown. When I click 'right' on my remote one of the items is selected and I can scroll from movie to movie by clicking 'left' and 'right' on my remote. 

When I click 'down' on my remote I can jump from "most recenlty added movies" to "top rated movies" (this is what I expect), however when I click 'down' again - instead of doing nothing - the system jumps to the first widget of the next main menu item which in this case is music and "top 100 songs" (this is what I do not expect).

Is there a way to configure Kodi or the skin in a way that this doesn't happen? I'd like to move only within the widgets which have been configured for the selected main menu item.

Thank you.
When watching Live TV, you can press the up/down keys to display an OSD showing the current program that is playing on other TV channels. There is a bug where if you hit up/down quickly, everything in the OSD is updated (the title, plot, etc) except the channel name, which only gets updated a few seconds later. Anyone else seeing this?
(2020-09-19, 11:14)BlueBlue Wrote: I am wondering about the behavious of this skin when working with widget.

I configured my setup in a way that whenver I hover over a main menu item defined widgets with content are shown. E.g. for videos there is a widget with the "most recently added movies" and a "top rated movies" shown. When I click 'right' on my remote one of the items is selected and I can scroll from movie to movie by clicking 'left' and 'right' on my remote. 

When I click 'down' on my remote I can jump from "most recenlty added movies" to "top rated movies" (this is what I expect), however when I click 'down' again - instead of doing nothing - the system jumps to the first widget of the next main menu item which in this case is music and "top 100 songs" (this is what I do not expect).

Is there a way to configure Kodi or the skin in a way that this doesn't happen? I'd like to move only within the widgets which have been configured for the selected main menu item.

Thank you.
That is how the vertical menu works. For what you are asking you could change to horizontal menu.
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7