• 36(current)
[RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin
(2020-08-22, 23:07)martywd Wrote: I notice this issue earlier this month (Aug 2020) but got sidetracked.  The issue is with "Proton Radio", it's broke.

Output of the kodi log with two attempts and more here:  https://paste.kodi.tv/ejiqokixom.kodi

Looks like an issue on their side (ERR_SSL_OBSOLETE_VERSION) nothing we can fix on the addon. In fact afaik there is not way to disable SSL verification in curl from addons currently.
(2020-08-23, 19:36)Nightsea Wrote: Dear,

Just wondering, is it possible to select from which site you want to receive radio stations?
Like, only from rad.io or only from radio.es for example?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

There's a setting in the addon settings exacly for what you want.
Anyone know why every now and again all my favourite stations wipe themselves and I have to re-add them?
(2020-09-20, 13:12)enen92 Wrote:
(2020-08-22, 23:07)martywd Wrote: I notice this issue earlier this month (Aug 2020) but got sidetracked.  The issue is with "Proton Radio", it's broke.

Output of the kodi log with two attempts and more here:  https://paste.kodi.tv/ejiqokixom.kodi

Looks like an issue on their side (ERR_SSL_OBSOLETE_VERSION) nothing we can fix on the addon. In fact afaik there is not way to disable SSL verification in curl from addons currently.

Ok, thanks for taking a look.  I don't know why I didn't mention this in the OP but fwiw I'm running Kodi 18.8+git20200728.1313-final on Linux Mint 20.

Ok, thanks for taking a look.  I don't know why I didn't mention this in the OP but fwiw I'm running Kodi 18.8+git20200728.1313-final on Linux Mint 20.
(2020-09-20, 18:53)wormvortex Wrote: Anyone know why every now and again all my favourite stations wipe themselves and I have to re-add them?

Same issue here. Makes it pretty much useless unless you want to start over every two days again.
(2020-08-23, 19:36)Nightsea Wrote: Dear,

Just wondering, is it possible to select from which site you want to receive radio stations?
Like, only from rad.io or only from radio.es for example?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

There's a setting in the addon settings exacly for what you want.
Where excatcly can I find this setting? Couldn't find anyhting. Does allow me to only select the language, fanart y/n and if https is preferred.
(2020-08-16, 08:14)kowalski78 Wrote: I have a problem with Radio addon on Libreelec 9.2.x. Minimaly once a week dissapear my_stations.json file and I must have to upload backup.
SD Card in my RPi is OK and every other plugin is ok.

Sounds like my issue as well. Where should the "my_stations.json" file be located at all? Couldn't find one either.
(2020-09-26, 19:08)BlueBlue Wrote: Sounds like my issue as well. Where should the "my_stations.json" file be located at all? Couldn't find one either.

On my LibreElec 9.2.4 program running on a Raspberry Pi 3, I found my_stations.json in the /Userdata/addon_data/plugin.audio.radio_de/.storage folder.
Charles
(2020-09-26, 19:14)cmbr Wrote:
(2020-09-26, 19:08)BlueBlue Wrote: Sounds like my issue as well. Where should the "my_stations.json" file be located at all? Couldn't find one either.

On my LibreElec 9.2.4 program running on a Raspberry Pi 3, I found my_stations.json in the /Userdata/addon_data/plugin.audio.radio_de/.storage folder.
Thank you. Found it. That is a hidden folder isn't it? Tried to find the file via find without success.
(2020-09-26, 21:03)BlueBlue Wrote: That is a hidden folder isn't it?
Yes, the leading dot on the storage name marks it as hidden. I usually use the Dolphin or Konqueror file explorers on my Kubuntu desktop computer to examine the Kodi files. Those programs have the show hidden option enabled.
Charles
How does anyone start a certain radiostation from curl ? I do have a working setup, but as I am not a big programmer, I cannot get the correct commands to work.

I am able to do this:
Code:
curl -s --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Application.SetVolume","params": {"volume":'50'}, "id": 1}'-H 'content-type: application/json;' http://xx.xx.xx.xx/jsonrpc
but not this (or any variant I've tried so far)
Code:
curl -s --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.Open","params": {"item":{ "file": "plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de/station/4284" } }, "id": 1} -H 'content-type: application/json;' http://xx.xx.xx.xx/jsonrpc
Hi all,

I have installed this Radio Add-on on CoreELEC 9.2.5 and while a lot of stations work, a lot do not have any audio.  They appear to be connecting with the song title at the top of the screen but no audio.  Turned on debug and no errors are logged at all.  Any ideas appreciated.

TIA
(2020-11-04, 02:47)gregeeh Wrote: Hi all,

I have installed this Radio Add-on on CoreELEC 9.2.5 and while a lot of stations work, a lot do not have any audio.  They appear to be connecting with the song title at the top of the screen but no audio.  Turned on debug and no errors are logged at all.  Any ideas appreciated.

TIA
Sorry, nothing against the distro itself, but Coreelec is known for patching Kodi heavily.
I'd suggest to ask for help on their forum
Is this likely to be fixed so it doesn't crash and lose the favourite radio stations constantly?
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin5