• 26(current)
Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 (2020 build)
Hey fellas.
Just out of curiosity, are there any plans for a 32 bits build?
There's a tool I use with the previous Kodi DSPlayer build but sadly the tool is x86 only and I'd love to migrate to this new version.
id look for an update on said tool instead tbh

btw still waiting for a fix ...thanks
(2020-09-11, 04:05)3.D.J. Wrote: Hey fellas.
There's a tool I use with the previous Kodi DSPlayer build but sadly the tool is x86 only and I'd love to migrate to this new version.

Similar problem here, on one machine I am using an Audio Renderer which is 32bit only. So that machine can't use the build from this thread. Sad
(2020-09-14, 14:20)solidservo Wrote:
(2020-09-11, 04:05)3.D.J. Wrote: Hey fellas.

Similar problem here, on one machine I am using an Audio Renderer which is 32bit only. So that machine can't use the build from this thread. Sad
Reclock?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Hi,

I'm making some rookie mistake and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I've had 17.6 installed, working correctly.  But with this new install I cant even get the LAV filters/splitter to start and i'm not certain if DSPlayer is used (vs the internal player).  I've executed the config helpers, and noticed that the .xml config files are not changed in the Kodi folder, rather they're in \user\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\ folder, is that expected?

Any quick pointers as to what to double check?
(2020-10-06, 01:20)dky1e Wrote: h

In the rule created by the helper set Internet sourced=True.  Maybe due to using emby as the backend (embycon)
(2020-10-06, 03:26)dky1e Wrote:
(2020-10-06, 01:20)dky1e Wrote: h

In the rule created by the helper set Internet sourced=True.  Maybe due to using emby as the backend (embycon)
It was a config error on my end. 

Set Embycon / Playback / Allow direct file plaback
Then in the dsplayer helper player rules Interet Source = False (back to original value)
still would love for someone to help me out getting bdmvs an vobs to work for sure
Good afternoon!
Thank you very much for the work done!
I have such a small question.
Can anyone suggest where to look at all the attributes for the mediasconfig.xml file.
I am asking about attributes like: filetypes, names... etc.
Maybe there are attributes for resolution and interlaced video?
Thanx!
anybody? still waiting for some help here
I have a really weird problem. Using Windows 10 all latest updates with a 2080ti latest drivers, also earlier drivers.
I'm using madvr v113 and v114 with Kodi 17.7 dsplayer.

When I use madvr with mpc-be outside kodi there are no problems. everything works normally.

As soon as I use report bt2020 to display with Kodi 17.7 dsplayer, the video levels are changed from full range 0-255 to limited range 16-235 and jvc projector reports bt2020 color always. The nvidea settings remain unchanged and changing them and changing them back doesn't make any difference. All settings look good, but the drivers operation is now permanently locked to limited range and bt2020 output.

Once this happens the only way I've found to get back to normal operation is to delete the drivers and reinstall.

Rebooting pc, turning off the entire system all makes no difference.

I'm really at a loss as to cause of this and how to trouble shoot it.

Definitely seems to be something related to kodi 17.7 and dsplayer.

But I have no idea what.
(2020-10-15, 15:18)puckanych Wrote: Good afternoon!
Thank you very much for the work done!
I have such a small question.
Can anyone suggest where to look at all the attributes for the mediasconfig.xml file.
I am asking about attributes like: filetypes, names... etc.
Maybe there are attributes for resolution and interlaced video?
Thanx!
https://kodi.wiki/view/External_players

Here you find all the arguments you can use, scroll down and you'll find them.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Anyone having problems playing X265 content?  It keeps crashing this version of kodi on DSplayer, not 4k stuff, just 1080p in X265.  I played the movie last night in regular video player and it played fine.  I tested it in MPC-BE using madvr through kodi and not through kodi and it also worked.  I changed hardware accelerator from D3D11 to DXV2 or whatever its called and then it would play, I did the same in dsplayer in Kodi and still it crashes.
(2020-11-22, 01:48)robl45 Wrote: Anyone having problems playing X265 content?  It keeps crashing this version of kodi on DSplayer, not 4k stuff, just 1080p in X265.  I played the movie last night in regular video player and it played fine.  I tested it in MPC-BE using madvr through kodi and not through kodi and it also worked.  I changed hardware accelerator from D3D11 to DXV2 or whatever its called and then it would play, I did the same in dsplayer in Kodi and still it crashes.

No problems here
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Is anyone else having issues with the option "move kodi gui into active video area"? Sometimes it works, and other times it doesn't.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 (2020 build)8