• 30(current)
Release TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
(2020-11-16, 00:50)olympia Wrote:
(2020-11-15, 22:03)burekas Wrote:
(2020-11-15, 21:08)olympia Wrote: Just pushed v3.5.6 of the scraper. Since this was a quite substantial update, issues are still to be expected, but I guess I covered what needed to be covered.

Please provide some feedback on how it works for you.

@Karellen 
@olympia 

Thank you both.
I have just tried 3.5.6.

It seems to be a little unstable. For example:
I set my scraper language for HE and contnet rating fot US.

1) The Witcher (71912) : The titles in kodi are in English (Not as I want) but the plot for each episode is in Hebrew (As I want).
Why the titles are not in Hebrew also?

2) See (80752): Kodi doesn't show the episode list.
I cannot reproduce these issues either.

I still don't know what the problem with "See (2019)" is (Even with English as selected language)

But why the episodes titles remain in English instead of Hebrew (The selected language).
It's weird because the plot in each episode is ok and in Hebrew.
(2020-11-16, 11:35)burekas Wrote: But why the episodes titles remain in English instead of Hebrew (The selected language).
Have you actually checked the entry at TheMovieDB? There is no Hebrew translation.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-11-16, 11:47)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-11-16, 11:35)burekas Wrote: But why the episodes titles remain in English instead of Hebrew (The selected language).
Have you actually checked the entry at TheMovieDB? There is no Hebrew translation.
But there are Hebrew titles for the episodes, in addition the plot does return as Hebrew.
The URL from the log:
https://api.tmdb.org/3/tv/71912/season/1...he,en,null

The general URL:
https://api.tmdb.org/3/tv/71912?api_key=...he,en,null
Maybe I see the problem, I will need to test further. Not sure when I will have the time.
(2020-11-15, 21:08)olympia Wrote: Just pushed v3.5.6 of the scraper. Since this was a quite substantial update, issues are still to be expected, but I guess I covered what needed to be covered.

Hello,
Where can I find this version please ? When i try to update through Kodi(LibreElec), only the v3.5.5 is proposed, so I have not the latest version.
Thank you.
(2020-11-16, 13:57)Capslock Wrote:

Hello,
Where can I find this version please ? When i try to update through Kodi(LibreElec), only the v3.5.5 is proposed, so I have not the latest version.
Thank you.
You can find it here:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/metad...viedb.org/

This is for Leia version.
(2020-11-16, 13:00)olympia Wrote: Maybe I see the problem, I will need to test further. Not sure when I will have the time.

First, Thank you, at least you have found something Smile

Second, which of the problems are you talking about?
The language of the Episodes's titles that show them in English or "See" TV Show which doesn't show the episodes list?
Hi again !

I had to rescan all my library and several episodes from TV Shows are not found (with v 3.5.6)
What do you want/need ? Debug logs ? Or just the TV Show names and an example of the filenames which are not recognized ?
Hi! I have issues scraping the series Nami yo Kiite Kure (2020).

I have v3.5.6 installed and Spanish as my preferred language in the scraper settings. When I try to scrape the series, no episodes are found. However, the series shows up correctly in the library, with actors and other data, but with no episodes. Since TMDb don't have Spanish titles for this series, I would expect English was used as fallback language.

Here is the log.

By contrast, if I set English as the preferred language in the scraper settings, then everything works fine. The series shows up in the library and all episodes are listed correctly, with their titles and plot in English of course.

I tried scraping other series that has no Spanish titles with the same result: with Spanish set as preferred language, there're no episodes, whereas with English everthing works fine.
(2020-11-16, 12:22)burekas Wrote: But there are Hebrew titles for the episodes, in addition the plot does return as Hebrew.
Where? I don't see this on their site... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/80752-see/...uage=he-IL
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-11-16, 21:08)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-11-16, 12:22)burekas Wrote: But there are Hebrew titles for the episodes, in addition the plot does return as Hebrew.
Where? I don't see this on their site... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/80752-see/...uage=he-IL
I meant to "The Witcher" it has hebrew titles but it shows them in english while the plot in each episode is correct with Hebrew.
(I check it also with "Chernobyl" for example)

The issue with "See" is that I don't get the episodes list at all,
Basically I expect that if it doesn't have hebrew titles for the episodes so get them in English as fallback instead of not get them at all.
@burekas @Capslock @Hebotsuki try v3.5.7 please (I am not supporting when it is going to be available and how to update questions).
(2020-11-16, 22:13)olympia Wrote: try v3.5.7 please (I am not supporting when it is going to be available and how to update questions).

Thanks.
I checked that.
One problem has been solved. The problem with "See" Tv show, now I'm getting the episodes for it.

But the problem with the Episodes titles that are shown as English instead of Hebrew remains.
Just to mention it again, the plot is ok and in Hebrew. The issue is only with the episode title.
(For example: "The Witcher" or "Chernobyl" which has hebrew titles)

It is working for me on v 3.5.7.

Which skin are you using? I wonder if some skin helper addon is mucking up your display.

My Signature
(2020-11-16, 23:50)Karellen Wrote: It is working for me on v 3.5.7.

Which skin are you using? I wonder if some skin helper addon is mucking up your display.

I'm using Titan skin.
But I have never had this issue with TVDB scraper.

Even the database contains the episodes titles in english instead of hebrew:
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)2