• 57(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
The free option seems to be gone from the website.  I wonder if the people who gave a credit card number or Paypal account are still able to access the free channels.

The agreement they have with the cable operator in Pennsylvania seemed a little gray, even stranger is they now have a "Canadian" plan.  One of the Canadian channels is a popular OTA channel, but even in Canada you have to have a cable sub to get it over the Internet if you are unable to receive it OTA, which is quite unfair IMO.
(2020-04-29, 23:35)barney63 Wrote: The free option seems to be gone from the website.  I wonder if the people who gave a credit card number or Paypal account are still able to access the free channels.

The agreement they have with the cable operator in Pennsylvania seemed a little gray, even stranger is they now have a "Canadian" plan.  One of the Canadian channels is a popular OTA channel, but even in Canada you have to have a cable sub to get it over the Internet if you are unable to receive it OTA, which is quite unfair IMO.
I gave them a paypal account for the free channels and I can still access the free channels this morning.
(2020-05-03, 16:05)BuckShot Wrote:
(2020-04-29, 23:35)barney63 Wrote: The free option seems to be gone from the website.  I wonder if the people who gave a credit card number or Paypal account are still able to access the free channels.

I gave them a paypal account for the free channels and I can still access the free channels this morning. 

You were able to access the free channels through the add-on? I can get the channels in the TV browser (very LQ) but NOT via the add-on.
(2020-05-03, 18:01)warchild13 Wrote:
(2020-05-03, 16:05)BuckShot Wrote:

You were able to access the free channels through the add-on? I can get the channels in the TV browser (very LQ) but NOT via the add-on. 
No, not on the add-on, we are waiting on an update.
It was in the browser.   The free channels are not HD.
I have what may be a really dumb question as I'm a bit new to all this. Bear with me. I'm using Kodi 18.6 - I recently downloaded and installed USTVnow through the Kodi repository. I've signed up for a paid account with USTVnow and entered my username and password in the Kodi app. The app works great. My only issue is the directory listing not showing as it does in the preview. I'm only able to see Live and Lineup. I'm unable to see any other directory listing options (guide, recordings, etc). Is there a fix for this? Did I do something wrong? Thanks so much for your help.
LOG LINK ATTACHED. (forgot to add this to my original post)

I have what may be a really dumb question as I'm a bit new to all this. Bear with me. I'm using Kodi 18.6 - I recently downloaded and installed USTVnow through the Kodi repository. I've signed up for a paid account with USTVnow and entered my username and password in the Kodi app. The app works great. My only issue is the directory listing not showing as it does in the preview. I'm only able to see Live and Lineup. I'm unable to see any other directory listing options (guide, recordings, etc). Is there a fix for this? Did I do something wrong? Thanks so much for your help.

https://paste.kodi.tv/rawohanati
@mattsteve - you have 3 banned addons (wiki) installed, meaning that your device is not eligible for support here unless they are removed.

Code:
2020-05-12 16:18:11.720 T:4694846912  NOTICE: ADDON: plugin.program.indigo v4.0.18 installed
2020-05-12 16:18:11.720 T:4694846912  NOTICE: ADDON: script.exodus.artwork v1.0.5 installed
2020-05-12 16:18:11.720 T:4694846912  NOTICE: ADDON: script.exodus.metadata v1.0.0 installed

The latter two are orphaned scripts, left behind and still fully active even though the main addon has been removed. Those will need to be removed manually.

See the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here for more details, especially the piracy policy (wiki) section.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-05-13, 09:01)DarrenHill Wrote: @mattsteve - you have 3 banned addons (wiki) installed, meaning that your device is not eligible for support here unless they are removed.

Code:
2020-05-12 16:18:11.720 T:4694846912  NOTICE: ADDON: plugin.program.indigo v4.0.18 installed
2020-05-12 16:18:11.720 T:4694846912  NOTICE: ADDON: script.exodus.artwork v1.0.5 installed
2020-05-12 16:18:11.720 T:4694846912  NOTICE: ADDON: script.exodus.metadata v1.0.0 installed

The latter two are orphaned scripts, left behind and still fully active even though the main addon has been removed. Those will need to be removed manually.

See the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here for more details, especially the piracy policy (wiki) section.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Hello, here is my updated log. I believe I have cleared the banned addons. Attached is the log link.

https://paste.kodi.tv/vumomebisa
(2020-05-09, 20:37)mattsteve Wrote: I have what may be a really dumb question as I'm a bit new to all this. Bear with me. I'm using Kodi 18.6 - I recently downloaded and installed USTVnow through the Kodi repository. I've signed up for a paid account with USTVnow and entered my username and password in the Kodi app. The app works great. My only issue is the directory listing not showing as it does in the preview. I'm only able to see Live and Lineup. I'm unable to see any other directory listing options (guide, recordings, etc). Is there a fix for this? Did I do something wrong? Thanks so much for your help.

Hello - when you say it works great, do you mean you can watch ABC and CW within the Kodi add-on as well?
(2020-05-27, 05:13)seemebreakthis Wrote:
(2020-05-09, 20:37)mattsteve Wrote: I have what may be a really dumb question as I'm a bit new to all this. Bear with me. I'm using Kodi 18.6 - I recently downloaded and installed USTVnow through the Kodi repository. I've signed up for a paid account with USTVnow and entered my username and password in the Kodi app. The app works great. My only issue is the directory listing not showing as it does in the preview. I'm only able to see Live and Lineup. I'm unable to see any other directory listing options (guide, recordings, etc). Is there a fix for this? Did I do something wrong? Thanks so much for your help.

Hello - when you say it works great, do you mean you can watch ABC and CW within the Kodi add-on as well? 
Correct - I was able to watch everything that is listed in the lineup and live. I just wasn't able to access my recordings or the guide, etc. I've since deleted the app and gotten rid of my subscription. I went with Sling instead since I wasn't able to have help with rectifying this issue. Much happier.
Is the kodi addon working? I have an active $29 account and it shows channels, but no links will work.
(2020-08-06, 02:26)H0whi Wrote: Is the kodi addon working? I have an active $29 account and it shows channels, but no links will work.

Currently it is not. USTVnow is making changes to their backend. No ETA for fix...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-08-06, 09:46)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-06, 02:26)H0whi Wrote: Is the kodi addon working? I have an active $29 account and it shows channels, but no links will work.

Currently it is not. USTVnow is making changes to their backend. No ETA for fix...
Is this still the case?  Is there still no ETA on the fix?
USTVnow is undergoing backend changes and I have not received official authorization from Teleup, inc. owners of USTVnow to use their new API.... Basically, there won't be updates anytime soon! The plugin is marked broken and alternative IPTV services should be explored.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Since this plugin is now dead, can anyone recommend for a replacement? Sucks that I can't watch USTVNow on Kodi anymore.
"We won't tell you what to do, not to do or how to use our software." -DarrenHill
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5