• 156(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
I am getting the same issue with the watched icon under Videos. Thanks for your hard work on the interface but no "watched" icon is major issue for me.
Not sure if this a problem is on my end or with the new update or possibly with YouTube. I'm on the most current version of Amber which updated a few days ago. Since the update ..the trailer button inside movie info seems not to work. It clicks when you click the button then nothing. I changed back to the default skin trailers work..but inside Amber nothing. I have created an API key last year which was required by YouTube and everything has been working fine. Wondering if any one else is having this issue since the update?
@bsoriano, last Sunday I sent you in PM the French translations of the new features. Have you received my message ?

Yesterday I updated Amber to version 3.2.120 but these features are still in English.
(2020-12-30, 19:07)Cyberdom Wrote: @bsoriano, last Sunday I sent you in PM the French translations of the new features. Have you received my message ?

Yesterday I updated Amber to version 3.2.120 but these features are still in English.
@Cyberdom , I have not had time to update translations, since now I am using the new system that Kodi addons will be using for translations, called weblate.  Until weblate is open to all users and you can update the translation there, I have to do it.  I have been on vacation until today.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-30, 18:29)Winter53 Wrote: Not sure if this a problem is on my end or with the new update or possibly with YouTube. I'm on the most current version of Amber which updated a few days ago. Since the update ..the trailer button inside movie info seems not to work. It clicks when you click the button then nothing. I changed back to the default skin trailers work..but inside Amber nothing. I have created an API key last year which was required by YouTube and everything has been working fine. Wondering if any one else is having this issue since the update?
@Winter53 , I wil check to see what is happening with the trailers.  More to come on this.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-30, 00:56)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano - Hi again Bart,

Would it be possible to add a feature to this skin called "Similar" in the DialogVideoInfo? By that I mean Similar Movies to the one I am highlighted on. I think I saw this feature in another skin, but I just can't find it. I only asked because my wife asked if it was an available option. If I find the skin, I will update this post.

UPDATE: Arctic Horizon is the skin that has this feature.

Cheers,

Shedrock
@shedrock , it is already there.  You have to scroll down from the cast list to get to all the other custom lists that Amber provides in the video info dialog.  It is usually after Also Directed By, which is usually after Crew.  An example:

Please make sure that you have that custom list enabled in Amber settings:

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-29, 00:25)shedrock Wrote:
(2020-12-28, 23:10)bsoriano Wrote: As for the grouping, that was being provided by skin.helper.widgets. If you are using the widget from that addon, please check that you have enabled the grouping in the addon settings.

On other news, Amber 3.2.120 was included in the Kodi Leia repo today
The time issue I sort of figured out. I have to go into each series (episode) and refresh, but then also reboot. That's the only time it would correct itself on the widget. Also, I am using the skin.helper.widgets, and that switch is turned on. Also, I noticed that if I use the emburay info instead of skin.helper.service for "Next Episodes", or "Episodes Airing Today" it shows me whats is showing today, as well as tomorrow. I don't know how to fix that, or if it can even be fixed.

Thanks,

Shedrock
@shedrock , I do not know if the embuary info issue can be fixed, I think it is best to ask sualfred in the addon thread.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-30, 23:20)bsoriano Wrote: Please make sure that you have that custom list enabled in Amber settings:
Thank you Bart. I had all turned on except for that one. Big Grin
(2020-12-30, 18:29)Winter53 Wrote: Not sure if this a problem is on my end or with the new update or possibly with YouTube. I'm on the most current version of Amber which updated a few days ago. Since the update ..the trailer button inside movie info seems not to work. It clicks when you click the button then nothing. I changed back to the default skin trailers work..but inside Amber nothing. I have created an API key last year which was required by YouTube and everything has been working fine. Wondering if any one else is having this issue since the update?
@Winter53 , thanks for reporting this.  I think this is happening because you do not have the addon plugin.video.themoviedb.helper, which Amber is currently using to play the trailer from the movie info dialog.  I need to change the code so that users who do not have or want to use that addon can play trailers normally, like the default skin does.  I will do the change in the next few days, but I will not be uploading to the Kodi repo right away.  I suggest that you download and install the Amber repo for Leia, and keep the skin updated from there.  I update the Amber repo a lot more frequently than the Kodi repo.  The link for the repo addon is: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo...-1.0.1.zip

Alternatively, you can install the addon plugin.video.themoviedb.helper, and that should also fix the issue.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-30, 23:15)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-12-30, 19:07)Cyberdom Wrote: @bsoriano, last Sunday I sent you in PM the French translations of the new features. Have you received my message ?

@Cyberdom , I have not had time to update translations, since now I am using the new system that Kodi addons will be using for translations, called weblate.  Until weblate is open to all users and you can update the translation there, I have to do it.  I have been on vacation until today.

Regards,

Bart
OK, no problem.

Happy Holidays Smile .
(2020-12-30, 05:39)BriceysCousin Wrote: @bsoriano thanks for all your hard work!

i'd like to report that the latest version available for Kodi Leia no longer displays the "Watched" icon next to the video title if you're accessing a video through the "Videos" interface

by comparison, the "Watched" icon is still present next to the video title if i'm using the YouTube add-on
@BriceysCousin , thanks for reporting this.  Are these videos that have been scanned into your library? What view type are you using?  Could you please post a screenshot? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-30, 11:49)Zerc Wrote: I am getting the same issue with the watched icon under Videos. Thanks for your hard work on the interface but no "watched" icon is major issue for me.
@Zerc, thanks for reporting this.  As I asked the other user, are these videos that are scanned into your library or from an addon? Can you please post a screenshot? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-12-30, 23:53)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-12-30, 05:39)BriceysCousin Wrote: @bsoriano thanks for all your hard work!

i'd like to report that the latest version available for Kodi Leia no longer displays the "Watched" icon next to the video title if you're accessing a video through the "Videos" interface

by comparison, the "Watched" icon is still present next to the video title if i'm using the YouTube add-on
@BriceysCousin , thanks for reporting this.  Are these videos that have been scanned into your library? What view type are you using?  Could you please post a screenshot? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
I'm using the "Tall List" view

These are videos located on an external hard drive

I select the "Videos" option from the home screen and then select my external hard drive

As you can see, Kodi knows that I've watched a portion of the video, but the "Watched" icon is no longer present on the video title:

Bart, should loading the TMDB.Helper information take so long? I've always noticed this but I never really used the feature. I looked up a movie and it worked. I then decided to look up the movie below, but I got a video.themoviedb.helper error message as I show in a piece of my log.

quote:
2020-12-30 17:50:00.838 T:139991052232448   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=crew_in_movies&type=person&filter_key=job&filter_value=Director&query=Lydia Dean Pilcher / Ginny Mohler&exclude_key=title&exclude_value=Radium Girls&nextpage=false

The log is just an example. i know you can't do anything with it. The 1st movie I looked up was Last Christmas, but TMDB just takes forever to load. It is also not my internet connection. That's always been fast. It kind of reminds me of Extenddinfo script which was a total nightmare. Anyway, if I need to provide a full log, I imagine I would have to address my post to @jurialmunkey?

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-12-31, 01:01)shedrock Wrote: Bart, should loading the TMDB.Helper information take so long? I've always noticed this but I never really used the feature. I looked up a movie and it worked. I then decided to look up the movie below, but I got a video.themoviedb.helper error message as I show in a piece of my log.

quote:
2020-12-30 17:50:00.838 T:139991052232448   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=crew_in_movies&type=person&filter_key=job&filter_value=Director&query=Lydia Dean Pilcher / Ginny Mohler&exclude_key=title&exclude_value=Radium Girls&nextpage=false

The log is just an example. i know you can't do anything with it. The 1st movie I looked up was Last Christmas, but TMDB just takes forever to load. It is also not my internet connection. That's always been fast. It kind of reminds me of Extenddinfo script which was a total nightmare. Anyway, if I need to provide a full log, I imagine I would have to address my post to @jurialmunkey?

Regards,

Shedrock

@shedrock, I have seen it take long, but usually due to issues with tmdb. Please post your debug log here. That way I can check also if there is a problem with the way I am calling the addon. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5