• 35(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2020-12-27, 23:48)LupinSansei Wrote:
(2020-12-27, 02:54)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-12-27, 01:05)LupinSansei Wrote: Is there a way to get the channel bug logos to appear on whatever video I'm watching like the older versions?

Channel bug will appear per channel if overlay is enabled in settings. PseudoTV will turn the channel bug on only when Kodi user control is idle and you are playing a PseudoTV channel.

Channel bug self toggles visibility and is not always on to avoid screen burn in.
Oh cool thanks for the info! That makes sense. Is there a way to keep it on? I understand the screen burn in it can cause.

Not at the moment, right now its set to toggle itself on/off automatically... When Advanced rules is released, feel free to bring the issue back up to me. I can add a rule to always leave the channel bug on.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-12-28, 00:19)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-12-27, 23:48)LupinSansei Wrote:
(2020-12-27, 02:54)Lunatixz Wrote: Channel bug will appear per channel if overlay is enabled in settings. PseudoTV will turn the channel bug on only when Kodi user control is idle and you are playing a PseudoTV channel.

Channel bug self toggles visibility and is not always on to avoid screen burn in.
Oh cool thanks for the info! That makes sense. Is there a way to keep it on? I understand the screen burn in it can cause.

Not at the moment, right now its set to toggle itself on/off automatically... When Advanced rules is released, feel free to bring the issue back up to me. I can add a rule to always leave the channel bug on.

Sounds good to me! Will do. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Sorry, there haven't been any recent updates... I'm working on heavily refactoring the way "predefined" channels are saved, selected, and used by PseudoTV Live... Expect updates soon!
Trying this out again after taking a break from all things Kodi and I am having an issue with PseudoTV configuring the TV backend? In other versions it used to do this automatically. I see an option in the setting to allow it to do so but when selected and then having it reload or even delete the M3U etc the TV section always reports that a backend is not configured.

Am I just missing something?

Using Matrix Beta 2.

Thanks
(2021-01-06, 20:24)Hardax Wrote: Trying this out again after taking a break from all things Kodi and I am having an issue with PseudoTV configuring the TV backend? In other versions it used to do this automatically. I see an option in the setting to allow it to do so but when selected and then having it reload or even delete the M3U etc the TV section always reports that a backend is not configured.

Using Matrix Beta 2.

Thanks
log?
(2021-01-07, 05:45)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-01-06, 20:24)Hardax Wrote: Trying this out again after taking a break from all things Kodi and I am having an issue with PseudoTV configuring the TV backend? In other versions it used to do this automatically. I see an option in the setting to allow it to do so but when selected and then having it reload or even delete the M3U etc the TV section always reports that a backend is not configured.

Using Matrix Beta 2.

Thanks
log?
I managed to get it to work. Not really sure what I did for others to reference. Perhaps I was just being impatient and needed to wait?

I am running into an issue if I make any changes to a configured channel - In this case I just changed the name - that I cant get the guide to refresh and reflect the changes? Ive tried the delete M3U option and also cleared the guide data in the regular Kodi settings section but the guide doesn't seem to update even after restarting Kodi.

Im at work right now but can get you a log for this issue this evening as this has been happening with all versions Ive tested.

Plugin is coming along nicely though - Thank you for your hard work. Really looking forward to being able to set advanced channel settings!
Updated to v0.2.5... If you experience errors, use "Clean Start" then reboot Kodi (If you still encounter issues, pls post a log).

Your feedback is important... this is how I gauge feature progress. No feedback is equally as bad as negative feedback.

When the core is rock solid I will push "Advanced Channel Rules" which GREATLY expands user channel customizations.

THX
(2021-01-10, 00:48)Lunatixz Wrote: Updated to v0.2.5... If you experience errors, use "Clean Start" then reboot Kodi (If you still encounter issues, pls post a log).

Your feedback is important... this is how I gauge feature progress. No feedback is equally as bad as negative feedback.

When the core is rock solid I will push "Advanced Channel Rules" which GREATLY expands user channel customizations.

THX
After setting up a custom channel based on a video playlist, going back in to edit that channel just gives me a spinning busy indicator.

Logs:
https://paste.kodi.tv/agabodovah.kodi
(2021-01-11, 21:13)Hardax Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 00:48)Lunatixz Wrote: Updated to v0.2.5... If you experience errors, use "Clean Start" then reboot Kodi (If you still encounter issues, pls post a log).

THX
After setting up a custom channel based on a video playlist, going back in to edit that channel just gives me a spinning busy indicator.

Logs:
https://paste.kodi.tv/agabodovah.kodi

Thanks fixed in v.0.2.5b... however I could not see the exact cause of the error. Please enable "Debugging" in Kodi prior to encountering an error. Thanks
Long time listener, first time caller.

I've been running these since beginning of December and they're great.

However I'm running into issues with the channels disappearing.  The update to 0.2.5 erased them, and then they were erased again yesterday (auto-upgrade to 0.2.5b maybe?)

Is it expected that updates cause all channels to be lost?  If not, I'm happy to supply logs.  Do I enable debugging and then provide the relevant section of my kodi log?

Now that I've found my forum login I'll do my best to write down any bugs and produce appropriate logs.
(2021-01-12, 22:57)randomdestructn Wrote: Long time listener, first time caller.

I've been running these since beginning of December and they're great.

However I'm running into issues with the channels disappearing.  The update to 0.2.5 erased them, and then they were erased again yesterday (auto-upgrade to 0.2.5b maybe?)

Is it expected that updates cause all channels to be lost?  If not, I'm happy to supply logs.  Do I enable debugging and then provide the relevant section of my kodi log?

Now that I've found my forum login I'll do my best to write down any bugs and produce appropriate logs.

No, channels should not disappear on their own, after updates, etc...
Please, click "Clean Start" reboot Kodi and autotune a few channels, leave the system running and if your channels disappear again send me a log. Be sure to have debugging enabled in Kodi.

I'm pretty sure I resolved this issue however, sometimes if there are dormant old files hanging around the issue reoccurs... You might want to double-check after the clean start, before loading Kodi that all files found in addon_data/plugin.video.pseudotvlive are deleted.
Lunatixz,

Was wondering if you were able to tell us what the future "Channel Rules" will be once they are enabled?

Thanks,
Mark
Issue with the 1-13-21 nightly and Pseudo TV.

When setting up a custom channel using a playlist as a source, once done setting it up you cannot save the configuration (hitting save doesn't nothing) and you can no longer back out of that screen so your forcing you to terminate Kodi.

Doesn't seem to do this on the 1-11-21 build.

Logs:

https://paste.kodi.tv/anodehevaj.kodi
(2021-01-13, 18:36)Hardax Wrote: Issue with the 1-13-21 nightly and Pseudo TV.

When setting up a custom channel using a playlist as a source, once done setting it up you cannot save the configuration (hitting save doesn't nothing) and you can no longer back out of that screen so your forcing you to terminate Kodi.

Doesn't seem to do this on the 1-11-21 build.

Logs:

https://paste.kodi.tv/anodehevaj.kodi

Thanks, fix in the next update!
(2021-01-13, 15:40)mwkurt Wrote: Lunatixz,

Was wondering if you were able to tell us what the future "Channel Rules" will be once they are enabled?

Thanks,
Mark

I've written a number of them which will be released cumulatively... The first few are simple rules to switch settings on and off, for example. Disable seeking ("PseudoTV effect"), Disable Channel Bug, etc...

Then more advanced rules... ie. data manipulation. Sorting rules that let you filter specific content from channels, inject/interleave other sources into a single channel.

Down the road, some scheduling features will be added...

Is there a specific rule you're looking for?
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4