• 12(current)
Broken Locast
Any updates made to Locast is focused on a Kodi Matrix release. Install my beta repo in order to receive updates before they are submitted to Kodis repository. Thanks.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thank you, are there any instructions on how to install from your repository?  
There are many files that seems to be related to Locast.
Kodi Matrix, is this a new version?
When is this due out?
Thanks,
(2020-11-23, 20:01)byron.hopp Wrote: Thank you, are there any instructions on how to install from your repository?  
There are many files that seems to be related to Locast.
Kodi Matrix, is this a new version?
When is this due out?
Thanks,
I am attempting to install the newer version of Locast for Kodi for Windows 10.  I clicked on the Beta link from the message from Lunatixz post.
Download KODI_Addons/zips/repository.lunatixz/repository.lunatixz-1.0.8.zip and attempted to install from it but I get a message that I need xbmc.python version 3.0.0, anybody know how to install this module?  I can find a Python on line from Python.org is this the same or is there a special version for xbmc.python?
I am ready to start adding the change to the kodi locast github area, but I believe the project might need some updates first.  Does the project need a matrix branch to have the changes applied?  My plan is to write the issue, run a pull and make the changes to the matrix branch.  If not, what branch should I work from?
(2020-12-22, 20:50)rcmccaslin Wrote: I am ready to start adding the change to the kodi locast github area, but I believe the project might need some updates first.  Does the project need a matrix branch to have the changes applied?  My plan is to write the issue, run a pull and make the changes to the matrix branch.  If not, what branch should I work from?

The Master branch is for matrix.... I'll review your PR as I've already started porting the plugin to Matrix. I appreciate the help!
Did a clone from main and did the updates. All tested and ready to push. Unable to make a branch, do a pull request, push any changes anywhere to your project.  I am getting denied. errors.
(2020-12-22, 23:34)rcmccaslin Wrote: Did a clone from main and did the updates. All tested and ready to push. Unable to make a branch, do a pull request, push any changes anywhere to your project.  I am getting denied. errors.

Not sure, sounds like you are trying to merge the changes to my REPO which you do not have permission for. You need to create a PR.
(2020-12-23, 22:54)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-12-22, 23:34)rcmccaslin Wrote: Did a clone from main and did the updates. All tested and ready to push. Unable to make a branch, do a pull request, push any changes anywhere to your project.  I am getting denied. errors.

Not sure, sounds like you are trying to merge the changes to my REPO which you do not have permission for. You need to create a PR.
Could not create a pull request without a fork, so created a fork, then a pull request.  It should be there now.
I have an issue with the Locast app. When I try to start the app (with my login all correct), it gives me an error. It has an error with "ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.locast/. I am guessing that is the GitHub file but Locast also has my location greyed out in the settings. Is there any fix for this? The app is great and works on phone but my Android TV has this issue.
(2020-12-28, 20:52)hasharock Wrote: I have an issue with the Locast app. When I try to start the app (with my login all correct), it gives me an error. It has an error with "ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.locast/. I am guessing that is the GitHub file but Locast also has my location greyed out in the settings. Is there any fix for this? The app is great and works on phone but my Android TV has this issue.

Development was moved to Kodi Matrix, no backward compatibility is planned. Expect an update shortly, be sure to install my Beta repository in order to receive updates.
(2020-12-28, 21:24)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-12-28, 20:52)hasharock Wrote: I have an issue with the Locast app. When I try to start the app (with my login all correct), it gives me an error. It has an error with "ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.locast/. I am guessing that is the GitHub file but Locast also has my location greyed out in the settings. Is there any fix for this? The app is great and works on phone but my Android TV has this issue.

Development was moved to Kodi Matrix, no backward compatibility is planned. Expect an update shortly, be sure to install my Beta repository in order to receive updates.
Thanks for the quick response, I'll look to install Matrix!
Hello,

Just discovered Locast, and it's working great for me.   Thanks so much for the awesome addon.

Was just wondering if there's a way to change the colors of the uEPG Guide?  Can't find any settings for it, in Locast, or the settings for uEPG.

Thanks!
(2021-01-11, 06:49)RobbieWilkes Wrote: Was just wondering if there's a way to change the colors of the uEPG Guide?  Can't find any settings for it, in Locast, or the settings for uEPG.
Have to second this.  Love the Locast addon, the guide, not so much.  Difficult to to tell at a glance what channel you are on by the colours
Just tried three times to find Locast after installing Kodi 18.9 on a McQueen-4K android box no locast in video add-ons can someone please help need for paraplegic relative
(2021-01-14, 23:44)levatte Wrote: Just tried three times to find Locast after installing Kodi 18.9 on a McQueen-4K android box no locast in video add-ons can someone please help need for paraplegic relative

Sorry MXQ-4K
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Locast1