• 8(current)
Release HBO Max
(2020-11-19, 01:04)snoopyjoe Wrote: @matthuisman This sounds awesome!!!!! I'm going to try this tonight after work, but I can finally watch HBO content in HD again instead of SD through the Amazon addon. Also I know you're not a fan of exporting .strm files (Disney+ addon), but looking at your code I may try my export_show() function from the dead PSVue addon (R.I.P.). The Disney+ addon not able to export .strm files for shows and movies isn't that bad as there just isn't enough content worthy of letting Kodi, Plex or Emby organize it. But HBO Max is a beast with content. Thanks for this, I haven't been excited to dust off my python skills in a while!!
Have any luck with this? With the amount of shows and movies available it'd be nice to have it integrated to the Kodi library like the Netflix & Prime addons.
(2021-01-06, 13:49)konel Wrote:
(2020-11-19, 01:04)snoopyjoe Wrote: @matthuisman This sounds awesome!!!!! I'm going to try this tonight after work, but I can finally watch HBO content in HD again instead of SD through the Amazon addon. Also I know you're not a fan of exporting .strm files (Disney+ addon), but looking at your code I may try my export_show() function from the dead PSVue addon (R.I.P.). The Disney+ addon not able to export .strm files for shows and movies isn't that bad as there just isn't enough content worthy of letting Kodi, Plex or Emby organize it. But HBO Max is a beast with content. Thanks for this, I haven't been excited to dust off my python skills in a while!!
Have any luck with this? With the amount of shows and movies available it'd be nice to have it integrated to the Kodi library like the Netflix & Prime addons.

No not yet. I've been bogged down with work and trying to build a new PC. Will probably look at the code sometime this month as things start to slow down. Lunatix's "PsuedoLibrary" is a temporary solution but you'll often have to rename the files that scrape correctly. It seems to only create the files with the episode names and not season/episode numbers.
(2021-01-06, 13:49)konel Wrote:

Try this one: https://github.com/stereodruid/plugin.video.osmosis
Hi all, I've not able to play any of the videos listed. Can't figure out what's wrong. I disabled iptv6 via advancedsettings.xml

Here are my logs. https://paste.kodi.tv/avogizunak.kodi

Thank you for your help!
@zunder1
See the "Issues" section here:
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2020/11/hbo-m...dd-on.html

"Linux x86_64 fails to playback at any resolution of 720p or higher
Linux ARM is not affected. Suspect issue with IA or Kodi or wv blob?"

So for now, you can only play resolutions below 720p on Linux x64

Oh, but looking at your log - appears your issue is that port 49005 is already used on your system.
This is what the proxy server uses, so you'd need to change it.
You can do that via Kodi > Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Slyguy Shared > Configure > General > Proxy Port.
Once changed, restart kodi.

i also just pushed an update to make the proxy choose a different random port if 49005 is in use
@zunder1 - that log contains banned addons (wiki) and repos, which is a violation of our forum rules (wiki) for support availability here (even allowing for the response @matthuisman gave you above).

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-01-11, 08:17)matthuisman Wrote: ...

Updated the port number and now it's working. Thank you for the quick response!

(2021-01-11, 11:22)DarrenHill Wrote: ...

Sorry I am new to this, don't know how to remove/update the logs from my previous post. Will do so moving forward. Thank you again!
@zunder1
Are you able to advise what was using port 49005 on your system?
If its a common used port, I should change the default to something else...
Suddenly cannot open any video today. After grabbing the LOG, it seems to be related to DRM. Tried to update the latest CDM, and reinstalled the HBO MAX add-on, the problem still exists。

Below is the captured LOG:

2021-01-15 16:02:45.002 T:3565122432   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 400
2021-01-15 16:02:45.002 T:3565122432   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 400 for http://127.0.0.1:49005/https://comet.api...yVersion=2:
2021-01-15 16:02:45.002 T:3565122432   ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: License server returned failure
2021-01-15 16:02:45.003 T:3565122432   ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: License update not successful (no keys)
2021-01-15 16:02:45.045 T:3565122432   DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: CDMMessage: 4 arrived!
2021-01-15 16:02:45.045 T:3565122432   ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Initialize failed (SingleSampleDecrypter)
2021-01-15 16:02:45.046 T:3565122432   DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Session::~Session()
2021-01-15 16:02:45.047 T:3565122432   ERROR: CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [plugin://slyguy.hbo.max/?_=play&_play=1&profile_id=a05989c4-302b-46bd-934e-9f5609e5732f&slug=urn%3Ahbo%3Aepisode%3AGXbM-hAUz4JGYoAEAAAtN]
@matthuo
Full debug log please
You are in USA correct?

oh... still working on Android Kodi so maybe they have reactivated VMP (verified media path)
working on Linux Chrome so not VMP... hmmm
(2021-01-15, 20:22)matthuisman Wrote: @matthuo
Full debug log please
You are in USA correct?

oh... still working on Android Kodi so maybe they have reactivated VMP (verified media path)
working on Linux Chrome so not VMP... hmmm
Full debug :  https://paste.kodi.tv/isuzurepeg.kodi

No, I m not in USA.

So in the future you can no longer see it through the Linux system?
First want to say thank you for taking the time to make add-ons like this. And then going even further to offer the great support you do.

I'm having the same issue as @matthuo.

https://paste.kodi.tv/xihubisebo.kodi

Tried reinstalling HBO Max add on as well as InputStream Adaptive. Also tried CDM versions 4.10.1503.4 and 4.10.1440.18. See the same errors above from InputStream Adaptive in my log as well. First noticed the issue beginning of this week.
@cquigs14 - you have 2 banned addon (wiki) repos in your install. Please remove them to be eligible for any support here.

See our piracy policy (wiki) and the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by here for further details.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-01-17, 12:03)DarrenHill Wrote: @cquigs14 - you have 2 banned addon (wiki) repos in your install. Please remove them to be eligible for any support here.

See our piracy policy (wiki) and the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by here for further details.

Updated log: https://paste.kodi.tv/bewipadomi.kodi
I asked you to remove the repos from your system, not to edit the log.

The forum rules (wiki) apply to everyone. Either submit a new clean log or your posts here go in the bin.

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HBO Max0