• 32(current)
Release service.subtitles.subscene
(2021-01-14, 10:54)satelit20 Wrote: I have a sony TV with Android, and recently installed Kodi and Subscene addon. I have tried the two that is inside kodi and and 1.9.3 which I installed from zip file. In all 3 cases I can not use cofigure button to login with username/password. The configure button is greyed out in all cases. There was not any problem with opensubtitle, but I want to use both.
Try v1.9.5 from AnonTester...
https://github.com/AnonTester/kodi-repo/...p?raw=true
(2021-01-14, 12:15)xalaros10 Wrote:
(2021-01-14, 10:54)satelit20 Wrote: I have a sony TV with Android, and recently installed Kodi and Subscene addon. I have tried the two that is inside kodi and and 1.9.3 which I installed from zip file. In all 3 cases I can not use cofigure button to login with username/password. The configure button is greyed out in all cases. There was not any problem with opensubtitle, but I want to use both.
Thanks, but it didnt solve the problem. Uninstall and Update button I can use, but cofigure button greyed out. I unintalled old version before installing this one.
Hi,

Ever since a few days Subscene reports that it has no subtitles found, regardless what movie name.

Kodi 18.9 > Start a movie, regardless what name and from what addon, or a local one on the HD > select Download subtitle > Subscene > No subtitle found.

I got the 1.9.5 addon installed.
Sad 
(2021-01-17, 13:53)Prometheus1092 Wrote: Hi,

Ever since a few days Subscene reports that it has no subtitles found, regardless what movie name.

Kodi 18.9 > Start a movie, regardless what name and from what addon, or a local one on the HD > select Download subtitle > Subscene > No subtitle found.

Same here Sad

Same here, I think beacuse subscene use Cloudflare DDoS protection again.
(2021-01-15, 12:07)satelit20 Wrote:
(2021-01-14, 12:15)xalaros10 Wrote:
Thanks, but it didnt solve the problem. Uninstall and Update button I can use, but cofigure button greyed out. I unintalled old version before installing this one.

The subtitle addon doesn't have anything to configure. It uses your general Kodi subtitle configuration. No account details are required.
Got an error message or something not working as it should? Provide a full Debug log (wiki) via paste.kodi.tv

I'll test and see if there's anything I can do and if it's related to cloudflare or something else.
Got an error message or something not working as it should? Provide a full Debug log (wiki) via paste.kodi.tv
Working now.
j1po is right, cloudflare causing problems again. It may work randomly sometimes. I'll see if I can find a working bypass script. I tested one but that doesn't work, another one might work but not in the free version and is python3 only.

https://github.com/Anorov/cloudflare-scrape
-> ValueError: Unable to identify Cloudflare IUAM Javascript on website. Cloudflare may have changed their technique, or there may be a bug in the script.
Several issues already reported recently on that repository.

https://github.com/VeNoMouS/cloudscraper
-> cloudscraper.exceptions.CloudflareChallengeError: Detected a Cloudflare version 2 challenge, This feature is not available in the opensource (free) version.
Still down.
(2021-01-19, 14:04)Prometheus1092 Wrote: Still down.

If you open subscene.com from browser with incognito tab and got message that cloudlfare security check browser from ddos protection , the subscene addon will return no subtitle found.

already 4 days I open subscene.com and got no cloudflare browser security check, subscene addon works fine.
maybe it depends from ISP public IP, some IP may got cloudflare browser protection.
There is definitely some randomness to the cloudflare protection. I get it sometimes even though my IP is almost static.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do, unless someone has the time and skill to develop a workaround in python that can be used by Kodi and the subtitle plugin.
Until then, the plugin might sometimes be able to get a result or it may fail. :-(
I just move to Indonesia and here Subscene is blacklisted by ISP. Therefore the addons cannot work. Is there any simple and free way to bypass this, apart from using a proxy?

Thanks in advance.
(2021-02-05, 17:39)Petronius Wrote: I just move to Indonesia and here Subscene is blacklisted by ISP. Therefore the addons cannot work. Is there any simple and free way to bypass this, apart from using a proxy?

Thanks in advance.

change your ISP DNS to Google DNS or cloudflare DNS
(2021-02-05, 21:37)bugatsinho Wrote:
(2021-02-05, 17:39)Petronius Wrote: I just move to Indonesia and here Subscene is blacklisted by ISP. Therefore the addons cannot work. Is there any simple and free way to bypass this, apart from using a proxy?

Thanks in advance.

change your ISP DNS to Google DNS or cloudflare DNS

I have tried that but it doesn't work. Seems that it's more than DNS blocking.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.subscene8