• 98(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-01-30, 22:12)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-30, 21:59)hpnas Wrote: Thanks for this Mod as I was looking to use AZ 2 with Matrix.  I can't for the life of me figure out the setting to remove the checkmarks, half circles and pink fire icon from each of my movies?  Any ideas?

Pics

I will add an option for that. So what are these icons called in english? "Checkmarks"?
Thanks! It's almost like they are progress / watched indicators?  Maybe call them Watched Indicators?  What does the fire pink represent, new items?
(2021-01-30, 22:34)hpnas Wrote:
(2021-01-30, 22:12)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-30, 21:59)hpnas Wrote: Thanks for this Mod as I was looking to use AZ 2 with Matrix.  I can't for the life of me figure out the setting to remove the checkmarks, half circles and pink fire icon from each of my movies?  Any ideas?

Pics

I will add an option for that. So what are these icons called in english? "Checkmarks"?
Thanks! It's almost like they are progress / watched indicators?  Maybe call them Watched Indicators?  What does the fire pink represent, new items?

Yes, the fire indicator is vissible at the last 10 added items. Please test:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

The setting for that is called "indicators" and can be found in the view options dialog and also in skin settings -> furniture.
Note, that this setting affects all indicators in the skin.
(2021-01-30, 22:52)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-30, 22:34)hpnas Wrote:
(2021-01-30, 22:12)beatmasterrs Wrote: I will add an option for that. So what are these icons called in english? "Checkmarks"?

Yes, the fire indicator is vissible at the last 10 added items. Please test:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

The setting for that is called "indicators" and can be found in the view options dialog and also in skin settings -> furniture.
Note, that this setting affects all indicators in the skin.
You sir are a legend, thank you for the quick turnaround.  Can confirm it's working!
Can I make another request?  Would be neat if you can add media flags for HDR as well as enhance the UHD 2160P flag to show as 4K Ultra HD similar to the flags in this Aeon MQ mod: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348899
(2021-01-31, 17:59)hpnas Wrote: Can I make another request?  Would be neat if you can add media flags for HDR as well as enhance the UHD 2160P flag to show as 4K Ultra HD similar to the flags in this Aeon MQ mod: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348899

A hdr flag was already added, so i have only added a ultrahd bluray flag. That is all i can do Smile

(2021-01-31, 19:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 17:59)hpnas Wrote: Can I make another request?  Would be neat if you can add media flags for HDR as well as enhance the UHD 2160P flag to show as 4K Ultra HD similar to the flags in this Aeon MQ mod: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348899

A hdr flag was already added, so i have only added a ultrahd bluray flag. That is all i can do Smile

Oh sweet, but how come I can't see this on any of my HDR titles?
(2021-01-31, 20:46)hpnas Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 19:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:

"hdr" or ".hdr." must be in folder/filename, e.g. moviename.hdr.1080p.mkv
(2021-01-31, 20:56)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 20:46)hpnas Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 19:20)beatmasterrs Wrote: A hdr flag was already added, so i have only added a ultrahd bluray flag. That is all i can do Smile

Ah so it's not automated / read directly from the metadata of the file.  How do I get the UHD Bluray Flag to show up?
(2021-01-31, 21:03)hpnas Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 20:56)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 20:46)hpnas Wrote: Oh sweet, but how come I can't see this on any of my HDR titles?

Ah so it's not automated / read directly from the metadata of the file.  How do I get the UHD Bluray Flag to show up?

If the VideoResolution is "4K" or "2160" + "bluray", "bdrip", "bd25" or "bd50" is in folder/filename. Smile
(2021-01-31, 21:16)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 21:03)hpnas Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 20:56)beatmasterrs Wrote: "hdr" or ".hdr." must be in folder/filename, e.g. moviename.hdr.1080p.mkv

If the VideoResolution is "4K" or "2160" + "bluray", "bdrip", "bd25" or "bd50" is in folder/filename. Smile
Nearly all of my videos are 4K / 2160 but all I see is the standard UHD 2160 flag (in red color), not the UHD Bluray flag (in blue color)
(2021-01-31, 21:19)hpnas Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 21:16)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 21:03)hpnas Wrote: Ah so it's not automated / read directly from the metadata of the file.  How do I get the UHD Bluray Flag to show up?

Nearly all of my videos are 4K / 2160 but all I see is the standard UHD 2160 flag (in red color), not the UHD Bluray flag (in blue color)

Is the default bluray flag shown instead?
(2021-01-31, 21:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 21:19)hpnas Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 21:16)beatmasterrs Wrote: If the VideoResolution is "4K" or "2160" + "bluray", "bdrip", "bd25" or "bd50" is in folder/filename. Smile

Is the default bluray flag shown instead?
No bluray flag at all...see pic here: https://imgur.com/a/h0o2yIg
How do I get my home screen to look like this?

I feel like I've tried every combination of skin settings but can't replicate this style.  When I try Classic menu bar, there is a panel background.  When I try Modern style, it only displays one title at a time (seems like Modern is working the way I expect Featured to work).  When I try Modern-Multi Widgets, the posters move to the top of the screen.  Am I missing something, or is this configuration no longer possible?
(2020-04-19, 23:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-04-19, 22:50)Esmallin Wrote: Hi guys, loving this skin, amazing work.
How can I activate rotten tomates and metacritic ratings?, Thanks.

Here's a guide Smile

In skin settings, please enable this:

then follow the instructions below:
jurialmunkey Wrote:1. Install the beta version of skin helper from marcelveldt's beta repository: https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...-1.0.1.zip
2. Go to omdb and get an API key. If you are lucky you can get a free key, but please consider donating to omdb via Patreon to keep omdb alive: http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
3. Once you have an API key, go to Skin Settings > Supported Addons and click script.module.metadatautils to open its settings,
4. Go to the API section of the settings and enter your omdb api key, then press OK to save your settings.
5. Close Kodi and delete simplecache.db from kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/simplecache.db
This step is not necessary and is only needed to force kodi to rebuild the skinhelper cache.
6. Open kodi and your ratings should now work. It can take a little while for skin helper to retrieve ratings for the focused item the first time around, so make sure you give it a little bit of time before reporting problems.
Has anyone gotten this to work?  So I was able to get the Skin Helper and script.module.metadatautils installed but when I go under Supported Addons in Skin Setting I don't see the script.module.metadatautils listed at all....any ideas?
Since we're talking about the flags... I would like to suggest something that I have think about.

In my library, I personally dont have interest to see some flags, like: `audio channels, channels, pg, aspect ratio` but I would like to see `hdr, ratings, resolution`...
What if we can select which flags we want to see? Smile

I also noticed some view types are using the same flag area for `duration` and `rate` and because of that, if you dont see the flags you also dont see the ratings and duration...
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11