Info popup - movie: poster / episode: thumbnail
I noticed that when the info popup is displayed and a movie is playing the poster is shown on the right side but when a TV show episode is playing the episode thumbnail is displayed.

Is it possible to display the poster in episode mode as well (maybe tied to the "Episodes Use Poster" option in Settings)?
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

(2021-02-07, 16:14)RyFeR Wrote: I noticed that when the info popup is displayed and a movie is playing the poster is shown on the right side but when a TV show episode is playing the episode thumbnail is displayed.

Is it possible to display the poster in episode mode as well (maybe tied to the "Episodes Use Poster" option in Settings)?
@RyFeR , that makes a lot of sense.  I just  changed it on GitHub so that the tv poster will be shown if "Episodes Use Poster" option is enabled.  Could you please test it and let me know if it is working for you?  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-02-07, 18:12)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-02-07, 16:14)RyFeR Wrote: I noticed that when the info popup is displayed and a movie is playing the poster is shown on the right side but when a TV show episode is playing the episode thumbnail is displayed.

@RyFeR , that makes a lot of sense.  I just  changed it on GitHub so that the tv poster will be shown if "Episodes Use Poster" option is enabled.  Could you please test it and let me know if it is working for you?  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
There is an ask and you fix it within the hour... confirmed working.

Thank you once more, much appreciated!
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

(2021-02-07, 22:32)RyFeR Wrote:
(2021-02-07, 18:12)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
There is an ask and you fix it within the hour... confirmed working.

Thank you once more, much appreciated!
@RyFeR , thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info popup - movie: poster / episode: thumbnail0