• 174(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
Hi jurualmunkey
I just discovered this skin really smooth indeed and now my absolute favorite <3
I do have a suggestion (as everyone)

A selection for what tag (movie, show, episode) will show info from widget in the first viewstep, as showcase for season is almost the same as the info side and it also have a info button as well, its a bit unnecessary viewstep to have info for show as first step, for movies though its nice to have info as first. the mod of Aura got this and it works really nice.
(2021-03-03, 02:18)Verequies Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 10:05)b'sketti Wrote: Delete any script.skinvariables-nnn.zip in profile directory > addons > packages 

1. If Kodi is not running, start Kodi
  2. Install Skin Variables addon (currently v0.2.5) from jurialmunkey's Alpha Repository
    1. You can ignore the message about it not being able to be uninstalled due to Arctic Horizon being enabled.
  3. Continue on as normal, no need to restart Kodi, but you can if you want to confirm that it works

I too made the same mistake...Thanks for the fix. 
This is hands down the best Skin for Kodi 19. The Home> Invert Colour's is a truly essential change and i'd vote it should be set by default. I nearly uninstalled the Skin once I saw the Windows 95 style grey menu was displayed. Thank's for giving us the option! 

I did have a question though, when I navigate to a home menu without any widgets, etc, theres date text as such:

EG:

Thursday, March 4, 2021
Kodi (192x.)|Artic Horizon.

Is there a way to disable this?
Hello there, thank you for this excellent skin! I've been using it for months and I am incredibly happy with how my setup looks now.

I noticed an issue recently with the integrated season view. On the first tab, the season posters used to be displayed which would take you to the episode list for that season. However, now I do not see any season posters. The list below that first tab is now just empty space. The other tabs (for each season) do still work as expected, and correctly display all episodes for the respective season.

I think this happens since updating to Matrix, but I'm not sure.
(2021-03-05, 11:34)SamDW96 Wrote: Hello there, thank you for this excellent skin! I've been using it for months and I am incredibly happy with how my setup looks now.

I noticed an issue recently with the integrated season view. On the first tab, the season posters used to be displayed which would take you to the episode list for that season. However, now I do not see any season posters. The list below that first tab is now just empty space. The other tabs (for each season) do still work as expected, and correctly display all episodes for the respective season.

I think this happens since updating to Matrix, but I'm not sure.

Unfortunately the season posters had to be removed, it was currently the only way to fix a crashing issue some people were experiencing.

You can read about it here

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...issues/360

It is however a Matrix only issue, Switching back to 18.9 Leia you’ll be able to get back the season posters in Landscape Integrated view.
Currently, there is no need for me to upgrade because 18.9 Leia works flawlessly. I was having too many issues with matrix/AZ2 & Next Aired landscape views.
Re: Weather widget and Library clean/refresh commands
  • I have the weather widget selected for the "exit" screen, but it doesn't seem to be working since the Matrix upgrade. I tried deleting and re-selecting it but no luck. Screen is just blank.
  • Also, this issue existed in Leia, but still happens in Matrix, so thought I'd report it -- if I build a sub-menu (for example, under Movies) and select a Kodi command for update library, it does not seem to work from the sub-menu. If I trigger this command directly from the Kodi Settings pages, it works ok. 
If anyone can help, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
(2021-03-05, 16:37)toredge Wrote: Re: Weather widget and Library clean/refresh commands
  • I have the weather widget selected for the "exit" screen, but it doesn't seem to be working since the Matrix upgrade. I tried deleting and re-selecting it but no luck. Screen is just blank.
  • Also, this issue existed in Leia, but still happens in Matrix, so thought I'd report it -- if I build a sub-menu (for example, under Movies) and select a Kodi command for update library, it does not seem to work from the sub-menu. If I trigger this command directly from the Kodi Settings pages, it works ok. 
If anyone can help, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
There are two things with regards to Weather. If you upgraded to Matrix, the weather add-on you use may not be available for Matrix. Multiweather is available for Matrix and is considered the ugprade from Yahoo Weather. Also, there was an issue found yesterday with getting weather from Yahoo (Multiweather still uses Yahoo on the back end) that has been fixed for Multiweather (not yet for Yahoo Weather on Kodi 18). So that might be the issue you are seeing.
Hi, great skin.
Is there any way to change font to Ariel? To support Hebrew characters?
(2021-03-05, 22:21)pkscout Wrote: Multiweather is available for Matrix and is considered the ugprade from Yahoo Weather...that might be the issue you are seeing.

That did the trick -- installed the Multiweather add-on and selected it as the weather service in settings. Problem solved! Many thanks.
(2020-08-27, 13:40)FXB78 Wrote: The labels showing Date, Kodi version & Skin now seem to be shown far more often than previously....

Quote:This is hands down the best Skin for Kodi 19. The Home> Invert Colour's is a truly essential change and i'd vote it should be set by default. I nearly uninstalled the Skin once I saw the Windows 95 style grey menu was displayed. Thank's for giving us the option! 

I did have a question though, when I navigate to a home menu without any widgets, etc, theres date text as such:

EG:

Thursday, March 4, 2021
Kodi (192x.)|Artic Horizon.

Is there a way to disable this?

Is there any way to disable this? Date and kodi + Skin version are everywhere and in many places they honestly don't make sense. 

A part this I just would like to compliment for the work: amazing skin @jurialmunkey !

I can't wait for Matrix to work on Shield without messing up things (SMB for example) to use it with that too!
ImageIs it possible to show ClearArt while the video is being skipped forwards or backwards? (Like Aura skin)

(2021-03-05, 15:26)blu-rayx Wrote: Currently, there is no need for me to upgrade because 18.9 Leia works flawlessly. I was having too many issues with matrix/AZ2 & Next Aired landscape views.

Update: jurialmunkey fixed the Next Aired landscape widget issues I was having. so far matrix/AZ2 is working perfectly 😀
I just did a new fresh install of Matrix, Horizon is working really well for me too. I love the dark mode - it’s the closest to perfection anyones ever got in my opinion. So slick Smile the power in this skin is next level.
(2021-03-07, 14:47)Thebatfink Wrote: I just did a new fresh install of Matrix, Horizon is working really well for me too. I love the dark mode - it’s the closest to perfection anyones ever got in my opinion. So slick Smile the power in this skin is next level.

I'd like to install Artctic Horizon on Matrix, however, struggle in finding the latest repository. Any help? Thx.
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7