• 175(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
Skin Variable Error. I managed to install Arctic Horizon on Kodi 19.0 from the 2.0 repository. What irritates me though is that I frequently get an error message saying "Skin Variable Error". I did not install the add-on manually, however, noticed that when installing the skin from the repository it was mentioned that a few add-ons will be installed first including the "skin variable" add-on.

Any thoughts? Thank you.
(2021-03-07, 17:41)BlueBlue Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 14:47)Thebatfink Wrote: I just did a new fresh install of Matrix, Horizon is working really well for me too. I love the dark mode - it’s the closest to perfection anyones ever got in my opinion. So slick Smile the power in this skin is next level.

I'd like to install Artctic Horizon on Matrix, however, struggle in finding the latest repository. Any help? Thx.
You can download the latest repository zip file from the link below (also available in the main post) and flash it manually in Kodi or, use the file manager in Kodi.
https://jurialmunkey.github.io/repository.jurialmunkey/
(2021-03-07, 18:26)BlueBlue Wrote: Skin Variable Error. I managed to install Arctic Horizon on Kodi 19.0 from the 2.0 repository. What irritates me though is that I frequently get an error message saying "Skin Variable Error". I did not install the add-on manually, however, noticed that when installing the skin from the repository it was mentioned that a few add-ons will be installed first including the "skin variable" add-on.

Any thoughts? Thank you.
You need to manually install the latest Skin variable addon from jurialmunkey repo
Is there a reset to default setting somewhere in the skin?
(2021-03-08, 01:00)darsuke Wrote: Is there a reset to default setting somewhere in the skin?

Settings > Skin > Lists and other > Run skin setup wizard
(2021-03-09, 06:45)megat_terawis Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 01:00)darsuke Wrote: Is there a reset to default setting somewhere in the skin?

Settings > Skin > Lists and other > Run skin setup wizard
Perfect. Thanks
Has anyone else noticed the following behaviour. Live TV using simple iptv pvr, when I press back the highlighted object correctly moves from the tvguide entries to the groups. But when you navigate between the groups with left and right, it is moving the place in the guide. So for example you are showing what is on now at 9pm, hit back navigate left and right through the groups and all of a sudden when you go back down to the guide, you are now 12 hours ahead and have to scroll right back to the left to the current time. I hope that makes sense.
Hi,
@jurialmunkey Thank you for the great skin.

I am new to the skin and wanted to know if there is a way to customize the Common Menu item - Trending lists to play from another plugin e.g. seren. It only allows playing content from the trending list via Netflix or youtube. I have not been able to figure out how to do this.

Thank you.
@sambaza50 Please fully familiarize yourself with our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki). Any usage, discussion or mention of add-ons that facilitate video piracy is forbidden.
With Kodi 19, extra fanart is not cycled through in library views. The "Extra Fanart" option is not even listed. I noticed that with Kodi 18, if Artwork Helper is disabled, the same effect results.

So I'm guessing that Artwork Helper not being available for Kodi 19 is the cause of the lack of extra artwork. Is this an accurate assessment, and is any type of fix or update in the works?
(2021-03-06, 17:30)Knight77 Wrote:
(2020-08-27, 13:40)FXB78 Wrote: The labels showing Date, Kodi version & Skin now seem to be shown far more often than previously....

Quote:This is hands down the best Skin for Kodi 19. The Home> Invert Colour's is a truly essential change and i'd vote it should be set by default. I nearly uninstalled the Skin once I saw the Windows 95 style grey menu was displayed. Thank's for giving us the option! 

I did have a question though, when I navigate to a home menu without any widgets, etc, theres date text as such:

EG:

Thursday, March 4, 2021
Kodi (192x.)|Artic Horizon.

Is there a way to disable this?

Is there any way to disable this? Date and kodi + Skin version are everywhere and in many places they honestly don't make sense. 

A part this I just would like to compliment for the work: amazing skin @jurialmunkey !

I can't wait for Matrix to work on Shield without messing up things (SMB for example) to use it with that too!

I second this, would love to remove the Date and Kodi version appearing everywhere.
(2021-03-14, 22:38)oraichu Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 17:30)Knight77 Wrote:
(2020-08-27, 13:40)FXB78 Wrote: The labels showing Date, Kodi version & Skin now seem to be shown far more often than previously....

Quote:This is hands down the best Skin for Kodi 19. The Home> Invert Colour's is a truly essential change and i'd vote it should be set by default. I nearly uninstalled the Skin once I saw the Windows 95 style grey menu was displayed. Thank's for giving us the option! 

I did have a question though, when I navigate to a home menu without any widgets, etc, theres date text as such:

EG:

Thursday, March 4, 2021
Kodi (192x.)|Artic Horizon.

Is there a way to disable this?

Is there any way to disable this? Date and kodi + Skin version are everywhere and in many places they honestly don't make sense. 

A part this I just would like to compliment for the work: amazing skin @jurialmunkey !

I can't wait for Matrix to work on Shield without messing up things (SMB for example) to use it with that too!

I second this, would love to remove the Date and Kodi version appearing everywhere.

I third this. IIRC a few previous AH version don't have them. It shows the folder name/label in Poster viewtype.

At least make a switch to enable or disable if don't want to ditch them completely.
how to make the rating like this? I've turned all the online rating.

My rating only this

I guess this would not be but is it possible to add like a shadow or something to clearart? So it doesn't look quite so 'stuck on'. Or better yet an option to use clearlogo in that space rather than clearart :-)
It's so sad that all the skins are giving bugs, because there is a bug with trakt, tmdb helper and various addons like seren, the crews in the Matrix version. also in version 18.9 leai there are some errors. 
For the moment and without knowing when, these errors will have not a solution.
Another issue is, Kodi Matrix did not add in its new version a Skin that would be worth using.
Until the current skin developers adapted their repositories to the new version.

We have to wait or go looking for alternative solutions.
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7