• 135(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-03-22, 16:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 12:56)jancip Wrote: beatmasterrs, I've already written it, but it's probably gone. Could it be set in the side menu on the main screen so that there is a small print font? Even though I have it set up there, it's big. I hope we understand each other.

I understand what you mean, but don't know yet if I will add that, since that would have to be changed for all fonts. However, you can change it for yourself. In your addons folder:

For the "default" font:

[Open]
skin.arctic.zephyr.mod/1080i/Font.xml

[Search]
xml:
<font>
    <name>Home</name>
    <style>uppercase</style>
    <filename>MC360.ttf</filename>
    <size>40</size>
</font>

[Replace]
xml:
<font>
    <name>Home</name>
    <size>40</size>
</font>

The "home" definition can be found several times in the Font.xml file 
Save the file and reload the skin, or restart kodi for changes to take effect Smile
I use the Arial 2 font, due to the full-fledged character set, as it does not show me diacritics with the default font. Will it work there as well?
(2021-03-22, 22:33)jancip Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 16:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 12:56)jancip Wrote: beatmasterrs, I've already written it, but it's probably gone. Could it be set in the side menu on the main screen so that there is a small print font? Even though I have it set up there, it's big. I hope we understand each other.

I understand what you mean, but don't know yet if I will add that, since that would have to be changed for all fonts. However, you can change it for yourself. In your addons folder:

For the "default" font:

[Open]

[Search]
xml:
<font>
    <name>Home</name>
    <style>uppercase</style>
    <size>40</size>
</font>

[Replace]
xml:
<font>
    <name>Home</name>
    <size>40</size>
</font>

Save the file and reload the skin, or restart kodi for changes to take effect Smile
I use the Arial 2 font, due to the full-fledged character set, as it does not show me diacritics with the default font. Will it work there as well?

I think so. For Arial 2 please delete line 5153 in font.xml <style>uppercase</style>
After that, save the file, reload the skin or restart Kodi for changes to take effect.
(2021-03-23, 10:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 22:33)jancip Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 16:57)beatmasterrs Wrote: I understand what you mean, but don't know yet if I will add that, since that would have to be changed for all fonts. However, you can change it for yourself. In your addons folder:

For the "default" font:

[Open]

[Search]
xml:
<font>
    <name>Home</name>
    <style>uppercase</style>
    <size>40</size>
</font>

[Replace]
xml:
<font>
    <name>Home</name>
    <size>40</size>
</font>

I think so. For Arial 2 please delete line 5153 in font.xml <style>uppercase</style>
After that, save the file, reload the skin or restart Kodi for changes to take effect.
I deleted the line you wrote, but no change. I removed it here -   <name>Home</name>
(2021-03-23, 10:50)jancip Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 10:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 22:33)jancip Wrote: I use the Arial 2 font, due to the full-fledged character set, as it does not show me diacritics with the default font. Will it work there as well?

I deleted the line you wrote, but no change. I removed it here -   <name>Home</name>

Could you please provide a screenshot/photo of the homemenu result?
(2021-03-23, 11:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 10:50)jancip Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 10:20)beatmasterrs Wrote: I think so. For Arial 2 please delete line 5153 in font.xml <style>uppercase</style>

It's great, thank you. But it is interesting that the highlighted line is in capital letters. Once again, thank you very much.
(2021-03-23, 11:12)jancip Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 11:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 10:50)jancip Wrote: I deleted the line you wrote, but no change. I removed it here -   <name>Home</name>

It's great, thank you. But it is interesting that the highlighted line is in capital letters. Once again, thank you very much.

The definition is "HomeFO", please delete line 5160 <style>uppercase</style> in font.xml Smile
First I'd like to say thanks very much for a beautiful skin, absolutely love it.

I just have one question, to which there is probably an obvious answer that I can't figure out.

Is there a way to have the vertical scroll bar always visible? By that I mean in menus where you have to scroll down to see more options, the position or scroll bar on the side is only visible when you start moving down the list, and then fades away again when you stop moving the cursor. Is it possible to have this always visible so that there is a visual cue that there are more options lower down?

Thanks again, brilliant skin!
(2021-03-23, 11:25)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 11:12)jancip Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 11:06)beatmasterrs Wrote: Could you please provide a screenshot/photo of the homemenu result?

The definition is "HomeFO", please delete line 5160 <style>uppercase</style> in font.xml Smile
Thanks, now it's great 👍🙂
Hello, there is a lot of deactivation, if you could add it    Thanks     https://photos.app.goo.gl/A82cPnYfydum669HA
(2021-03-23, 19:51)forsajd Wrote: Hello, there is a lot of deactivation, if you could add it    Thanks     https://photos.app.goo.gl/A82cPnYfydum669HA

The buttons to the right are unfocused so you need to click "right". Or what exactly do you mean?  Huh
I just installed Reloaded skin on my new ODROID box. All is working fine, but I don't see RT or Metacritic ratings. Is this some missing AddOn related problem or this feature does not require any Addon installation or settings? Thanks!
(2021-03-23, 20:38)VelimirSaban Wrote: I just installed Reloaded skin on my new ODROID box. All is working fine, but I don't see RT or Metacritic ratings. Is this some missing AddOn related problem or this feature does not require any Addon installation or settings? Thanks!

Yes, in Skin Settings:

and in addon settings of tmdb helper please add an omdb api key:

(2021-03-23, 20:47)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 20:38)VelimirSaban Wrote: I just installed Reloaded skin on my new ODROID box. All is working fine, but I don't see RT or Metacritic ratings. Is this some missing AddOn related problem or this feature does not require any Addon installation or settings? Thanks!

Yes, in Skin Settings:

and in addon settings of tmdb helper please add an omdb api key:
Oh. Yes, I forgot OMDB api key. Thank you sir.
(2021-03-23, 20:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 19:51)forsajd Wrote: Hello, there is a lot of deactivation, if you could add it    Thanks     https://photos.app.goo.gl/A82cPnYfydum669HA

The buttons to the right are unfocused so you need to click "right". Or what exactly do you mean?  Huh
this https://photos.app.goo.gl/BjJqBgTG6ceywJec6  disable
(2021-03-23, 20:56)forsajd Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 20:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:

this https://photos.app.goo.gl/BjJqBgTG6ceywJec6  disable

I'm sorry, but I can't do anything with this description. Can you please explain exactly what you want?
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11