• 182(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
Filter by language

Is it possible to filter shows and movies by language somehow? I don't speak Korean. Or Turkish. Or Hindi. Or... I (personally) only want English and German language content, but I'm flooded with stuff that is meaningless for me, to the extent that Netflix practically unusable.
Please support for Interactive Movies like Bandersnatch
Hello. For a problem I had to format my PC, When reinstalling the Netflix addon I can't activate it with any of the 2 options, neither with email and password, nor with NFAuthenticationKey for Windows. Not knowing how to proceed I ask for help here.
I attach my log file https://paste.kodi.tv/uwujukuvob.kodi
(2021-04-01, 11:15)marcopt Wrote: Hello. For a problem I had to format my PC, When reinstalling the Netflix addon I can't activate it with any of the 2 options, neither with email and password, nor with NFAuthenticationKey for Windows. Not knowing how to proceed I ask for help here.
Please be patient. A new version with the fix should come today or tomorrow:
https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...ssues/1121
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2021-04-01, 16:02)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 11:15)marcopt Wrote: Hello. For a problem I had to format my PC, When reinstalling the Netflix addon I can't activate it with any of the 2 options, neither with email and password, nor with NFAuthenticationKey for Windows. Not knowing how to proceed I ask for help here.
Please be patient. A new version with the fix should come today or tomorrow:
https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...ssues/1121
No problem :-)
thanks for the reply.
is there a version that still works w/ 18.7? (they havent updated Kodi on RetroPie yet)
Hi. I got:
2021-04-02 08:11:25.598 T:4783    ERROR <general>: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/ipc.py", line 193, in _perform_ipc_return_call
                                                       result = _call(func, data)
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/ipc.py", line 231, in _call
                                                       return func(**data)
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/utils/logging.py", line 142, in timing_wrapper
                                                       return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/nfsession/session/access.py", line 89, in login_auth_data
                                                       website.extract_session_data(self.get('browse'), validate=True, update_profiles=True)
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/utils/logging.py", line 142, in timing_wrapper
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/utils/website.py", line 87, in extract_session_data
                                                       loco_root = falcor_cache['loco']['value'][1]
                                                   KeyError: 'loco'

2021-04-02 08:11:25.608 T:5200    ERROR <general>: [plugin.video.netflix (9)] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/run_addon.py", line 29, in wrapper
                                                       func(*args, **kwargs)
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/run_addon.py", line 252, in run
                                                       success = route(pathitems)
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/run_addon.py", line 85, in lazy_login_wrapper
                                                       if _check_valid_credentials():
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/run_addon.py", line 70, in _check_valid_credentials
                                                       if not login():
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/utils/api_requests.py", line 61, in login
                                                       if password and common.make_call('login_auth_data', {'data': data, 'password': password}):
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/ipc.py", line 80, in make_call
                                                       return make_addonsignals_call(callname, data)
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/ipc.py", line 142, in make_addonsignals_call
                                                       _raise_for_error(result)
                                                     File "/home/ardasher/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/ipc.py", line 154, in _raise_for_error
                                                       raise Exception(result['class'] + '\r\nError details:\r\n' + result.get('message', '--'))
                                                   Exception: KeyError
                                                   Error details:
                                                   'loco'
Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
Python 3.8.5 (default, Jan 27 2021, 15:41:15)
Any idia?
Something seems to have changed on initial login. I am being called 'loco' as well Wink
I can still get in through an existing shortcut. After watching something, an error about updating watched status is shown.
Due to some website changes the add-on has broken

The fixed version for Kodi 18 and 19 has been released today

For Kodi 19 Matrix users:
if you have previously updated the add-on manually by ZIP file,
you may no longer receive the new add-on updates,
then you will need to update manually from the add-on repository or as you prefer
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
New version works fine, thanks :-D
Thanks a lot, everything work perfect
Thanks a lot, everything work perfect.
Hi there,
I use the netflix-addon on Kodi 18 and a RasPi 3B+.

Everything is going well, but i cannot fast forward or rewind. That has never been possible. I am therefore not sure whether it is the add-on or the hardware. short skips are possible (a few seconds), but when I try to skip minutes or more, the add-on hangs up and buffers endlessly...

Does anyone know this problem? Did I set something wrong or is it just not possible (with setup Leia & RasPi 3B) to rewind and skip forward?
Is possible the video stream automatically lower the resolution when the internet is slow and back to high resolution when internet is fine? Just like on YouTube
Thanks, everything work perfect again
  • 182(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14