• 147(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hi , sorry I cant post pick of highlighted widget because cursor moved to take image on mac. I have fanart enabled in background section and replace fanart with background in home section. I have a background set in the relevant menu item in skin settings.When I push up to the widgets from main menu , the fanart appears.
Here's pic figured out how to take it.Image
(2021-04-04, 21:42)ontap Wrote: Hi , sorry I cant post pick of highlighted widget because cursor moved to take image on mac. I have fanart enabled in background section and replace fanart with background in home section. I have a background set in the relevant menu item in skin settings.When I push up to the widgets from main menu , the fanart appears.
Here's pic figured out how to take it.

I cant reproduce that. I've enabled "background -> show fanart" and "homemenu -> Replace widget fanart with background" and set a fallback image in background section. And it looks like:

watch gallery

Maybe you should explain exactly what you want to do? Smile

E.g.: do you want to set your own background for all main menu entries?
OK . I want to do exactly what you have done in those pics. Will uninstall skin and start fresh tx.
What colour theme are you using in those pics please ?
(2021-04-04, 21:32)DarkEther Wrote: This is now my daily driver skin, its fantastic.  I do have a probably daft question, on Movies is there a way to add "in progress" as a submenu?

Should be no problem Smile You can find the new item in "video library -> Movies and TV shows". Please test the latest master from gibthub:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Fresh install from your repo (leia version), have both settings as above, added a fallback grey background and set the same image as a background for movie section in skin settings home. 
As you can see , when widget is highlighted , fanart shows.
https://streamable.com/64u1oj
(2021-04-04, 22:35)ontap Wrote: Fresh install from your repo (leia version), have both settings as above, added a fallback grey background and set the same image as a background for movie section in skin settings home. 
As you can see , when widget is highlighted , fanart shows.
https://streamable.com/64u1oj

Sorry, I didn't know you were still on Leia. I have only tested with matrix. Unfortunately I can't test the Leia version until tomorrow...
OK tx.
(2021-04-04, 08:41)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 08:34)pettergulbra Wrote: I agree with that. But for some reason it does not happen when I'm there. Then it uses Playlist.

Where did you activate the key in the Keymap, just global?

The window is "videos", the action category is "windows" and the action to assign a key is "Open Home" Smile

Thanks again, that worked nicely! 😊
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2021-04-03, 11:26)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. I really like the Netflix view as a viewmode.

I mean this:
​​​​​​Image

I know it's a big question, but is it maybe possible that you can add this view to the Home Menu Styles?
Let's say as a Multi-Widgets Netflix v2 view?

I really like the small icons in that view together with the poster image.
Too much I suppose?
No problem, I just really like that view.
the text in "subtitle offset" is too long in french :

in english this is good

feature request :

1 - is it possible to hide "no information available" by default  here ?

2 - is it possible to add a option to hide this information in all case ?

thanks
feature request :

1 - is it possible to hide "no information available" and title "Awards" and "Imdb 250" by default when there is no information to display ?

2 - is it possible to add a option to hide this information "Awards" and "Imdb 250" in all case ?

3 - is it possible to add the "country" information ?

thanks for reading
perhaps this is possible to make a local search of director with this way :

1 - go in information detail video :

2 - press "UP" to select Director information then press "OK" or "enter" to make a search

Nothing is so simple. These are only reflections, sharing of ideas  Smile
thanks again for take time reading all of us and for your works for always make this skin better and better.
(2021-04-05, 13:18)ellega Wrote: perhaps this is possible to make a local search of director with this way :

1 - go in information detail video :

2 - press "UP" to select Director information then press "OK" or "enter" to make a search

Nothing is so simple. These are only reflections, sharing of ideas  Smile
thanks again for take time reading all of us and for your works for always make this skin better and better.

From a user, I would say your basically asking him to change many things which they all work great at this point and it takes allot of time if you ever researched kodi wiki how to make a skin. Maybe best to look at other skins that suit your needs better. Each skin offers different options.

However, leave it up to B to decide. I think all is great as it is.
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11