• 154(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-04-13, 22:57)beatmasterrs Wrote: If anyone is willing to test the new reflections:

feel free to test the version from here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

The setting for home menu reflections is in skin settings -> home -> show reflections (multi widgets).
For some views the setting can be found in

- view options -> show reflections
- skin settings -> furniture -> show refrections

They downt work with weather/system widgets.

Looks and works great. But I thought it would also be visible in the Netflix view, or at least that it would be an option? Will this possibly be implemented later?
I’ve tried enabling and re-enabling the reflections option but without effect.

Edit: oh it does work. It just looks incredibly subtle in the tv show section (this is with a black theme) Smile
Also, I want to confirm that this issue is indeed still relevant:
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...issues/157

I know it was already reported but just want to confirm it’s truly a bug Smile
How often widgets are refreshing and can I change this time?
What is the embuary helper used for?
(2021-04-15, 01:17)darsuke Wrote: What is the embuary helper used for?

It's used for e.g. background blurring, widget content, calculation, ...
(2021-04-14, 20:15)nfm886 Wrote: How often widgets are refreshing and can I change this time?

I think it depends on the widgets/skinShortcuts/codes, but I don't know for sure.
(2021-04-15, 09:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:

I'm trying to use it but every menu is empty, nothing populates.
Are there additional settings needed?
(2021-04-15, 09:54)darsuke Wrote:
(2021-04-15, 09:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:

I'm trying to use it but every menu is empty, nothing populates.
Are there additional settings needed?

Please can you explain exactly step by step, what your are trying to do? Smile Screenshots could be helpful.
(2021-04-12, 13:42)Gi0vann1 Wrote: Hi
Is it a way to put in french, label like « more » « because you watch... » ?
Thanks

@beatmasterrs, I started to add missing translations in "Kodi \ addons \ skin.arctic.zephyr.mod \ language \ French \ strings.po" for french language my side

More than 440 traduction is missing for the french (Compared with the english) . Not sure that all is usefull Confused . I would like to translate what seems the most visible to begin.

But after what is the best way if I want to share with you the file "strings.po" ?  Smile
(2021-04-15, 11:27)ellega Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 13:42)Gi0vann1 Wrote: Hi
Is it a way to put in french, label like « more » « because you watch... » ?
Thanks

@beatmasterrs, I started to add missing translations in "Kodi \ addons \ skin.arctic.zephyr.mod \ language \ French \ strings.po" for french language my side

More than 440 traduction is missing for the french (Compared with the english) . Not sure that all is usefull Confused . I would like to translate what seems the most visible to begin.

But after what is the best way if I want to share with you the "strings.po" file ?  Smile

If you like, translate only the lines that are important to you. Smile

- If you are familiar with github, you can make a PR Smile
- Or you can send me a link to a free filehoster, where you have uploaded your file Smile
(2021-04-15, 09:06)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please can you explain exactly step by step, what your are trying to do? Smile Screenshots could be helpful.

I was making some widgets and saw embuary helper had some. But they didn't populate anything. So I went into the addon and tried loading the menus.

Nothing loads. e.g. Movies > next up / continue watching / genres / random

Just empty screens so I wondered what does the addon do?

Does it only function if you use the library?
(2021-04-15, 12:47)darsuke Wrote:
(2021-04-15, 09:06)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please can you explain exactly step by step, what your are trying to do? Smile Screenshots could be helpful.

I was making some widgets and saw embuary helper had some. But they didn't populate anything. So I went into the addon and tried loading the menus.

Nothing loads. e.g. Movies > next up / continue watching / genres / random

Just empty screens so I wondered what does the addon do?

Does it only function if you use the library?

Is your library filled with movies/tvshows?
(2021-04-15, 13:51)beatmasterrs Wrote: Is your library filled with movies/tvshows?

I don't use any library function. Am using the Composite addon to view plex media.
(2021-04-14, 11:23)ellega Wrote: A little asking if possible Smile
From the "context menu" when you use "Embuary Info Script" the background is absolut not linked with the settings => Background = "Enable Blur".
I would prefer "Embuary Info Script" view more opaque. 

Thanks Smile Unfortunately, I have not yet found a solution for this... But certainly in the next few days, we'll see Smile
(2021-04-14, 16:14)mark_dj Wrote: Also, I want to confirm that this issue is indeed still relevant:
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...issues/157

I know it was already reported but just want to confirm it’s truly a bug Smile

Maybe you have more information and can tell me since which version this no longer works?  Huh
  • 154(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11