• 51(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2021-04-20, 18:05)jctennis Wrote:
(2021-04-20, 16:17)Lunatixz Wrote: Log doesn't have any channels removed, Can you send me the log prior to this one?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FlGLHVp...p=drivesdk although I didn't have debug on for this one
I need debugging... most likely something crashed during a channel action; which "could" cause a channel to go MIA. Without a log there is nothing to look into... I'll see if I can reproduce it on my end.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-04-20, 18:20)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-04-20, 18:05)jctennis Wrote:
(2021-04-20, 16:17)Lunatixz Wrote: Log doesn't have any channels removed, Can you send me the log prior to this one?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FlGLHVp...p=drivesdk although I didn't have debug on for this one
I need debugging... most likely something crashed during a channel action; which "could" cause a channel to go MIA. Without a log there is nothing to look into... I'll see if I can reproduce it on my end.
I rebuilt my channels and I have logging on. We'll see if it happens again or if I end up with a 2TB log file first lol
(2021-04-20, 22:12)jctennis Wrote:
(2021-04-20, 18:20)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-04-20, 18:05)jctennis Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FlGLHVp...p=drivesdk although I didn't have debug on for this one
I rebuilt my channels and I have logging on. We'll see if it happens again or if I end up with a 2TB log file first lol
A log will be helpful, I've been going over the code looking for potential crash points... log will narrow it down.
Lunatix, thank you so much for making this. Its fantastic. I got it working pretty well, but I can't get it to load more like 16-20 channels at once. No more will show up even if they show up as activated in settings. But also, channels will seemingly deactivate in the settings. Maybe its because they are empty? The refresh channel notification for all the missing channels appears, but the channels are nowhere to be found. Just by way of example, no TV channels are appearing currently.

By the way, this only concerns the pre-made channels. I have not had a chance to try the custom channels.

Thanks again for making this! It's amazing!
Last night build v.0.2.8g may contain a bug with channel building. I'll have a fix shortly... No logs needed.
(2021-04-21, 08:45)Lunatixz Wrote: Last night build v.0.2.8g may contain a bug with channel building. I'll have a fix shortly... No logs needed.

Great to hear! Have been trying everything to build the channels after the latest update, but some always got deleted and I could not see any patterns. Even tried deleting everything and started with a fresh kodi install.

Keep up the great work!
(2021-04-21, 08:45)Lunatixz Wrote: Last night build v.0.2.8g may contain a bug with channel building. I'll have a fix shortly... No logs needed.
I have no idea if this is related to the bug that was introduced with this build or if it was the problem I have been having. I woke up this morning, and the guide still had my new channels however when I opened PTVL's settings it looks like it ate the channels again. I've had this long running since yesterday when I originally reported the issue, so I'm sure it is a LOT to comb through. I apologize for that, but hopefully it helps.

Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GShKohq...p=drivesdk
(2021-04-21, 16:50)jctennis Wrote:
I have no idea if this is related to the bug that was introduced with this build or if it was the problem I have been having. I woke up this morning, and the guide still had my new channels however when I opened PTVL's settings it looks like it ate the channels again. I've had this long running since yesterday when I originally reported the issue, so I'm sure it is a LOT to comb through. I apologize for that, but hopefully it helps.

Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GShKohq...p=drivesdk
Yeah, there is a bug... however it's somewhere during a scheduled update; nothing in the code stands out... The bug doesn't present itself right away, I'm looking into it and hope to have a fix by the end of the week.

Since the current build is in a semi-broken state I may just push micro-updates as I go...

BTW I fixed the issue with local logos...
(2021-04-21, 19:51)Lunatixz Wrote: Yeah, there is a bug... however it's somewhere during a scheduled update; nothing in the code stands out... The bug doesn't present itself right away, I'm looking into it and hope to have a fix by the end of the week.

Since the current build is in a semi-broken state I may just push micro-updates as I go...

BTW I fixed the issue with local logos...
Always appreciated!
Pls, check out v.0.2.8j! Fingers crossed that I fixed the missing custom channels bug... there are also a few new features that can use some testing.

Backup channels, Recover channels and there is also a new option when no channels and a backup detected to recover or autotune. You can test this feature out by removing your channels.json file. THX
(2021-04-22, 20:18)Lunatixz Wrote: Pls, check out v.0.2.8j! Fingers crossed that I fixed the missing custom channels bug... there are also a few new features that can use some testing.

Backup channels, Recover channels and there is also a new option when no channels and a backup detected to recover or autotune. You can test this feature out by removing your channels.json file. THX

-thks. any news about strm  files ? need a new log?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
(2021-04-22, 23:51)LARQ Wrote:
(2021-04-22, 20:18)Lunatixz Wrote: Pls, check out v.0.2.8j! Fingers crossed that I fixed the missing custom channels bug... there are also a few new features that can use some testing.

-thks. any news about strm  files ? need a new log?

Can you give me details on your issue with strms? Your last log indicated they were added to PseudoTV... More logs are appreciated...
(2021-04-17, 03:06)LARQ Wrote:
(2021-04-13, 20:49)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-04-13, 19:21)LARQ Wrote: Here is the log hucenaxike.kodi (paste)
and the nfo file: zuzicahisu (paste)

Your .nfo is correct, although a runtime of '1' is 60secs which will yield a small EPG cell entry. you'll probably see [...] as guide info.

As for the log, your strms are being added and a 'runtime' detected (most likely your strms are scrapped to Kodis library?) however, the nfo isn't being parsed because you have accurate duration turned off.

xml:

2021-04-06 13:43:43.279 T:3524 DEBUG <general>: plugin.video.pseudotv.live-0.2.7d-Builder: buildFileList, accurateDuration = False
2021-04-06 13:43:43.279 T:3524 DEBUG <general>: plugin.video.pseudotv.live-0.2.7d-JSONRPC: getDuration, accurate = False, path = C:\ESD\Kodi2\portable_data\userdata\library\series\UCcKfSNBlSTsfT-WgPmCVyXQ\2015\s2015e1.strm
2021-04-06 13:43:43.279 T:3524 DEBUG <general>: plugin.video.pseudotv.live-0.2.7d-JSONRPC: getDuration, path = C:\ESD\Kodi2\portable_data\userdata\library\series\UCcKfSNBlSTsfT-WgPmCVyXQ\2015\s2015e1.strm, runtime = 60

If runtime is found, and you have "Prefer Kodi database" selected PseudoTV Live will not parse the files for any further meta... If you want the nfo's values to be parsed change to "Prefer File Meta".
IT never worked for me Sad
Here is my last log https://mega.nz/file/LuQSxR6Y#fvvEDFzd_C...5soT8HlT1Y
sorry for the link in mega but its a long log.
As I said. STRM files never worked, even doing your changes:
I have accurateDuration = True.
The strm files are fine in the kodi library. They all play. But in PseutovTV live they never worked getting the same error (probably related to duration of the videos).
I dont know if you could check this log in mega.
VqP
(2021-04-23, 04:28)LARQ Wrote:
(2021-04-17, 03:06)LARQ Wrote:
(2021-04-13, 20:49)Lunatixz Wrote: Your .nfo is correct, although a runtime of '1' is 60secs which will yield a small EPG cell entry. you'll probably see [...] as guide info.

As for the log, your strms are being added and a 'runtime' detected (most likely your strms are scrapped to Kodis library?) however, the nfo isn't being parsed because you have accurate duration turned off.

xml:

2021-04-06 13:43:43.279 T:3524 DEBUG <general>: plugin.video.pseudotv.live-0.2.7d-Builder: buildFileList, accurateDuration = False
2021-04-06 13:43:43.279 T:3524 DEBUG <general>: plugin.video.pseudotv.live-0.2.7d-JSONRPC: getDuration, accurate = False, path = C:\ESD\Kodi2\portable_data\userdata\library\series\UCcKfSNBlSTsfT-WgPmCVyXQ\2015\s2015e1.strm
2021-04-06 13:43:43.279 T:3524 DEBUG <general>: plugin.video.pseudotv.live-0.2.7d-JSONRPC: getDuration, path = C:\ESD\Kodi2\portable_data\userdata\library\series\UCcKfSNBlSTsfT-WgPmCVyXQ\2015\s2015e1.strm, runtime = 60

If runtime is found, and you have "Prefer Kodi database" selected PseudoTV Live will not parse the files for any further meta... If you want the nfo's values to be parsed change to "Prefer File Meta".
IT never worked for me Sad
Here is my last log https://mega.nz/file/LuQSxR6Y#fvvEDFzd_C...5soT8HlT1Y
sorry for the link in mega but its a long log.
As I said. STRM files never worked, even doing your changes:
I have accurateDuration = True.
The strm files are fine in the kodi library. They all play. But in PseutovTV live they never worked getting the same error (probably related to duration of the videos).
I dont know if you could check this log in mega.

I'm sorry this isn't enough detail to work with... "Never worked" doesn't shed light on the issue.

I've reviewed several of your logs, some strms are added others not...

I don't use strms and can not put anymore effort into it, maybe down the road or perhaps if another user can provide more details.
(2021-04-06, 16:07)LARQ Wrote: Hi again Lunatixz.
Here is how to recreate the error:

1. install Fresh kodi Matrix (in my case in one SSD AND in portable mode).
2. install plugin.video.youtube.
3. install plugin.youtube2kodilibrary (set API key). Then add one YOUTUBEchannel as TVShow (lets say PseudoTV Live Channel with url:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcKfSNBlSTsfT-WgPmCVyXQ ).
4. Add the [...portable_data\userdata\library\series] folder as a TVShow-folder in kodi´s library.
5. Install PseudoTV Live Beta from the PseudoTV Live repository. (Set 1 channel and include STRMs files).
6. Get error with this log: sikugodowo.kodi (paste)

I am not a programmer but hope this helps you to figure out the problem.

You are right. Maybe some other user could recreate this problem and bring some more details (about he duration of the videos i guess)

It's just that I am extremely surprised at how little used these STRM files are.
VqP
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4