• 158(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-04-23, 16:00)nfm886 Wrote: Hey @beatmasterrs 
Is it possible to change view from this:  https://imgur.com/MWi7WQp to this: https://imgur.com/mr5Kjgh permanently for all categories?

Maybe if is this, what you want: in "skin settings -> extras" please enable "Enable forced views". With hat you can set a view to specific content. In a view, call up the view options and lock the view for moviews/tv shows, etc..
Oh boy. I think that did the jobBig Grin

#edit
The only thing bug me out. That widgets are refreshing too often. I wrote about it before but idk if it will be fixed.
(2021-04-23, 13:30)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-23, 08:52)ellega Wrote: Just for information  Smile

If you use a Widget "Recently Played Albums" and the setting "more..." item enable.
When you use "more..." item this open "Music hub".

Same thing for Widgets "Recommended Albums" and "Randoms Albums"

Not sure the "more ..." item must be displayed for these 2 Widgets.

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this. I have tested it with all the widgets you mentioned.  Confused

I have make more test...  Smile
Yes you are right only if you have 1 widget.

If you have more than one Widget, the "more..." item works always well with the widget 1

Then with all others widgets there are 2 cases :

1 - if you have use "more..." with the Widget 1 in first :
   with all other widgets, "more..." item open result of the Widget 1 with "more..."

2 - if you have not use "more..." with the Widget 1 after kodi start :
   with all other widgets, "more..." item open "Music hub"
(2021-04-23, 16:17)nfm886 Wrote: Oh boy. I think that did the jobBig Grin

#edit
The only thing bug me out. That widgets are refreshing too often. I wrote about it before but idk if it will be fixed.

perhaps the settings of addon "embuary helper" can help ?  Smile
(kodi settings => addons => my addons => program addon => embuary helper) 

(2021-04-23, 16:59)ellega Wrote: perhaps the settings of addon "embuary helper" can help ?  Smile

Hmm... How can it help? Where I can find that logs later? Sorry, i'm new to Kodi.
I'm interested in help to fix that refreshing since it slow downs devices. I was using Arctic Horizon skin and there, widgets did not refresh that often Tongue
(2021-04-23, 17:11)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-04-23, 16:59)ellega Wrote: perhaps the settings of addon "embuary helper" can help ?  Smile

Hmm... How can it help? Where I can find that logs later? Sorry, i'm new to Kodi.
I'm interested in help to fix that refreshing since it slow downs devices. I was using Arctic Horizon skin and there, widgets did not refresh that often Tongue

1 - first disable the service and see if it is better or not
2 - if yes, enable the service then change the "service interval time" value 

(2021-04-23, 17:24)ellega Wrote:
(2021-04-23, 17:11)nfm886 Wrote:

1 - first disable the service and see if it is better or not
2 - if yes, enable the service then change the "service interval time" value 

Thanks. Gonna try it!
(2021-04-23, 16:41)ellega Wrote:
(2021-04-23, 13:30)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-23, 08:52)ellega Wrote: Just for information  Smile

If you use a Widget "Recently Played Albums" and the setting "more..." item enable.

Same thing for Widgets "Recommended Albums" and "Randoms Albums"

Not sure the "more ..." item must be displayed for these 2 Widgets.

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this. I have tested it with all the widgets you mentioned.  Confused

I have make more test...  Smile
Yes you are right only if you have 1 widget.

If you have more than one Widget, the "more..." item works always well with the widget 1

Then with all others widgets there are 2 cases :

1 - if you have use "more..." with the Widget 1 in first :
   with all other widgets, "more..." item open result of the Widget 1 with "more..."

2 - if you have not use "more..." with the Widget 1 after kodi start :
   with all other widgets, "more..." item open "Music hub"

Thank you, that has helped, so i was able to reproduce this issue. But after some tests, unfortunately I can not find a solution for this  Confused
(2021-04-23, 17:54)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thank you, that has helped, so i was able to reproduce this issue. But after some tests, unfortunately I can not find a solution for this  Confused

don't worry, It just for your information Smile
I can live with it Big Grin
(2021-04-23, 10:41)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-23, 09:15)jancip Wrote: Hi. There is no movie title information in the icon layout. It used to be and about 2 updates back it disappeared .. at the bottom of the frame scrolled the text, the name of the movie.

Can you be more specific please? Smile Which icon layout do you mean? Screenshots couldt be helpful.

It has been readded in the latest master

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Thanks, it's okay now 👍
(2021-04-21, 20:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-21, 20:21)FXB78 Wrote: For the Netflix views have you thought about an option to show the full fanart in the window, rather than using the full-screen? If there is an option for this I haven't seen it anywhere.

So like this where the fanart is just in the top-right of the home screen:

If you have enabled "blur" you can set the fanart of netflix preview window to "full size". That means nearly fullsize, i think it is 80%.

Maybe this is, what you mean?

I’d like this too, but can’t seem to find it with the reflections update? Well, I can find it but the option doesn’t change/resize any of the fanart.

Edit: I don’t mean on the homescreen, by the way.
(2021-04-23, 19:59)mark_dj Wrote:
(2021-04-21, 20:24)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-21, 20:21)FXB78 Wrote: For the Netflix views have you thought about an option to show the full fanart in the window, rather than using the full-screen? If there is an option for this I haven't seen it anywhere.

So like this where the fanart is just in the top-right of the home screen:

If you have enabled "blur" you can set the fanart of netflix preview window to "full size". That means nearly fullsize, i think it is 80%.

I’d like this too, but can’t seem to find it with the reflections update? Well, I can find it but the option doesn’t change/resize any of the fanart.

The option "fullsize fanart" is only for the netflix preview window. It's used only in netflix homemenu layouts and the big icons (v2) views Smile
(2021-04-23, 20:12)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-23, 19:59)mark_dj Wrote:
(2021-04-21, 20:24)beatmasterrs Wrote: If you have enabled "blur" you can set the fanart of netflix preview window to "full size". That means nearly fullsize, i think it is 80%.

The option "fullsize fanart" is only for the netflix preview window. It's used only in netflix homemenu layouts and the big icons (v2) views Smile

Ah I see, that's a shame Sad But thank you! Smile
(2021-04-23, 18:07)ellega Wrote:
(2021-04-23, 17:54)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thank you, that has helped, so i was able to reproduce this issue. But after some tests, unfortunately I can not find a solution for this  Confused

don't worry, It just for your information Smile
I can live with it Big Grin

I don't use this function but I can't really live with it  Confused

If you find any other issues, please let me know Smile Thank you Smile
(2021-04-24, 12:29)beatmasterrs Wrote: I don't use this function but I can't really live with it  Confused

I understand very well why  Smile

(2021-04-24, 12:29)beatmasterrs Wrote: If you find any other issues, please let me know Smile Thank you Smile

if you ask me ...  Big Grin

In the [SkinSettings] => [Home] => [Type] must be hidden for "Vertical Multi-wiget / Vertical Multi-wiget Netflix" layout.

It was the case before. This must be appears with last [SkinSettings] improvements

• 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11