• 196(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
I just installed Kodi Matrix and Titan Mod; I had to clear my kodi data folder to get it working, but after reading the latest entries in this thread, clearing cache and data folder would probably have sufficed.
I see two issues with the skin, though.
 - Opening a submenu sometimes is slow. Often I continue navigating to another menu entry, when the submenu suddenly pops up (followed by other submenues I tried opening in the meantime)
 - The PVR Client specific Settings Menu does not work at all ( Settings -> Live TV -> Client specific -> [General] Client specific settings ). The menu is working with other skins, e.g. Estuary, though.

Has anyone else encountered the issues and has remedies?

Cya Ed
Guys I need information on whether you had this problem with the black screen when you manually installed all the addons and old version of skin that was up to two days ago.
My In process movies showing 0% although it plays from last resume point but Percentage always showing 0 .
(2021-04-25, 12:35)ontap Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 12:12)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 12:02)ontap Wrote: Bit more info on this black screen issue , happens matrix.
I tried using Leia , but when attempting to install the skin from the leia repo , I get a dependency error "python3" almost as if the version in the leia repo is matrix ?
Completely fresh install . with matrix. as posted above drop down to settings meny , add a folder containing videos , set up movies main menu item with a single widget, reload  back to home screen , black screen nothing. maybe its an issue with the iMac ?
There is no repo for leia yet. Use what I wrote in this post.
I'm really confused with this bug.

Yes sorry ,I was using the "skin.titan.bingie.mod-leia.zip" . as in your post , after firstly installing "repo.bingie" to get bingie helper installed. Still black screen , no problem I will wait until issue is figured out , tx.
Wait, you have a black screen on kodi leia?
(2021-04-24, 16:50)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-24, 16:30)Kranemoore Wrote:
(2021-04-24, 01:16)AchillesPunks Wrote: The Link is now live on the first page. The first link that says matrix is the skin only and the second link is the one to add into Kodi for a direct install.

Hi mate ,
Thank you so much for this great skin.
I installed fresh kodi matrix on firetv 4k, I was successful to add repo and install the zip file.
I installed image collections, rector and marcelveldts beta repo but when I tried installing the titan bingie mod skin it failed with error "the dependency on script.module.simplejson on version 3.3.0 could not be satisfied " what am I missing? Please help thanks

install the missing dependency and reinstall the skin

Thank you for your reply . It is installed now and working. It's amazing skin man . Just need to figure out how to set it up . Any set up tutorials with compatible addons that work with lay out will be much appreciated.

Thanks again
(2021-04-25, 16:56)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 12:35)ontap Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 12:12)matke Wrote: There is no repo for leia yet. Use what I wrote in this post.
I'm really confused with this bug.

Yes sorry ,I was using the "skin.titan.bingie.mod-leia.zip" . as in your post , after firstly installing "repo.bingie" to get bingie helper installed. Still black screen , no problem I will wait until issue is figured out , tx.

Yes , both L and M , sorry for late reply just seen this.
(2021-04-25, 18:08)ontap Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 16:56)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 12:35)ontap Wrote: Yes sorry ,I was using the "skin.titan.bingie.mod-leia.zip" . as in your post , after firstly installing "repo.bingie" to get bingie helper installed. Still black screen , no problem I will wait until issue is figured out , tx.

Please let's try with the old version of the skin for kodi leia.
First repo:
https://cartmandos.github.io/repository....-1.0.2.zip
Then skin:
https://github.com/AchillesPunks/reposit...master.zip
(2021-04-25, 17:25)Kranemoore Wrote:
(2021-04-24, 16:50)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-24, 16:30)Kranemoore Wrote: Hi mate ,
Thank you so much for this great skin.
I installed fresh kodi matrix on firetv 4k, I was successful to add repo and install the zip file.
I installed image collections, rector and marcelveldts beta repo but when I tried installing the titan bingie mod skin it failed with error "the dependency on script.module.simplejson on version 3.3.0 could not be satisfied " what am I missing? Please help thanks

install the missing dependency and reinstall the skin

Thank you for your reply . It is installed now and working. It's amazing skin man . Just need to figure out how to set it up . Any set up tutorials with compatible addons that work with lay out will be much appreciated.

Thanks again
Try this it might help:

https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ko...ingie.html

I did most of it by trial & error. The Skin adjustments can be intimidating.
Is MY LIST still working in Matrix Bingie Mod. I cannot seem to activate it? My skin setting does not appear to have a setting & my Shield context menu does not show My Lists.
(2021-04-25, 18:16)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 18:08)ontap Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 16:56)matke Wrote: Wait, you have a black screen on kodi leia?

First repo:
Then skin:

Yes ,  black screen , added both zips , ran the auto set up . brought up settings icon and added my libraries with PKC. Then in skin settings , manage color themes, did the back up , then set Achilles netflix theme, added a single widget to a couple of main menu items , set widget type to landscape. back to home screen , BLACK, Rebooted kodi , Black. This is on a complete fresh leia install after deleting the complete kodi folder on mac.
(2021-04-25, 13:09)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 04:51)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: Still dealing with this black screen once I install the latest version of the skin on the Apple TV 4. I try setting the widgets to addons to see if that works but I cant get pass the black screen. Do I really have to add files to my library in order for this to work? I dont really have any thing to add, I just want to play around with the skin

try clearing cache and data in kodi it worked for me
Sorry but I'm a bit confused on what to do here. I need to clear the cache file from script.module.simplecache? & what data I'm clearing in Kodi & from what folder?
(2021-04-25, 12:08)Karellen Wrote: I just created a new Kodi Data Folder and was able to get the skin working.

The previous Data Folder I used had every Kodi skin in the repo installed.

Hi, what Kodi data folder you have to create to get this to work? userdata folder?
(2021-04-25, 18:40)ontap Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 18:16)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 18:08)ontap Wrote: Yes , both L and M , sorry for late reply just seen this.
First repo:
Then skin:

Yes ,  black screen , added both zips , ran the auto set up . brought up settings icon and added my libraries with PKC. Then in skin settings , manage color themes, did the back up , then set Achilles netflix theme, added a single widget to a couple of main menu items , set widget type to landscape. back to home screen , BLACK, Rebooted kodi , Black. This is on a complete fresh leia install after deleting the complete kodi folder on mac.
This is really weird. This is an old version and no one has ever complained about the black screen on kodi leia.
(2021-04-25, 19:05)Shinobi_Wan Wrote: userdata folder?
The Userdata folder is one of the folders in the Kodi Data Folder... https://kodi.wiki/view/Kodi_data_folder
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Is there a way to see which version of Titan Bingie Mod I am using because when I installed Titan Bingie Mod on my Kodi 19 Matrix, at welcome screen it was written welcome to kodi Leia or something like that. Or is something wrong.
  • 196(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0