• 161(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded

Can anyone please help me set this up like in this image
(2021-04-26, 18:42)Deighton49 Wrote: Image

Please try to reproduce all those settings enable. It will be a good start. then try the others seettings ... Smile
(Not only the focused settings, all settings on the screenshot)

(2021-04-26, 20:00)ellega Wrote:
(2021-04-26, 18:42)Deighton49 Wrote: Image

Please try to reproduce all those settings enable. It will be a good start. then try the others seettings ... Smile
(Not only the focused settings, all settings on the screenshot)

Thanks alot
(2021-04-26, 16:50)ellega Wrote: 1 - In [Skin Settings] [Home] [On focus don't slide left] is hidden for "Vertical Multi-widgets Netflix" layout

Works well for "Vertical Multi-widgets" layout
if you enable / disable [On focus don't slide left] from here then you go back to "Vertical Multi-widgets Netflix" the option works

Originally, this option was intended only for the vertical menu. I think the user peter...(?) had requested this once. But if it also works in netflix vertical, i can enable that for netflix vertical Smile

(2021-04-26, 16:50)ellega Wrote: 2 - I don't see no difference with  [Skin Settings] [Home] [Auto-scrollingsWidgets] enable / disable  Confused  ?

Tested with ""Vertical Multi-widgets / Vertical Multi-widgets Netflix"

The setting is only for the vertical layout and when enabled, the widgets are scrolled every 10 seconds when no widgets are in focus. I think this can also be handled via the skin shortcuts configuration, since all other autoscroll options are also handled via that. Smile

Thanks for pointing this out Smile
(2021-04-26, 23:03)beatmasterrs Wrote: The setting is only for the vertical layout and when enabled, the widgets are scrolled every 10 seconds when no widgets are in focus. I think this can also be handled via the skin shortcuts configuration, since all other autoscroll options are also handled via that. Smile

Tested with vertical, I got it Smile
that gives me an idea. Big Grin

A new setting  Confused with all "multi-widgets" layout for reset all widgets position after 3 second without activity or when we go back to the main menu.
As I have no idea what that implies. it is just a suggestion. please it is not a asking   Smile
only my opinion but it will be more natural / friendly to always display [select icon] in [Customize Main Menu]
then to be free to use or not the setting [Show icons]

Actually you must first enable [Show icons] then go to [Customize Main Menu] for have access to [select icon] Smile

Hey,

possible bug
the autoscroll widget option in home has disappeared since 2 last update on github
came back reinstalling from repo

thx for great work btw
(2021-04-27, 09:37)Kweel Wrote: Hey,

possible bug
the autoscroll widget option in home has disappeared since 2 last update on github

thx for great work btw

Which homemenu layout do you use?
(2021-04-27, 09:38)beatmasterrs Wrote:

possible bug

thx for great work btw

usually vertical multi netflix
i have try all vertical
(2021-04-27, 09:55)Kweel Wrote:
(2021-04-27, 09:38)beatmasterrs Wrote:

possible bug

thx for great work btw

i have try all vertical

The autoscroll setting has moved to "customize home menu" section:

Do you have enabled autoscrolling there?
I was wrong. Even with disabled embuary helper service module widgets are refreshing  Undecided
I saw it by the cpu usage. It spikes a bit.

I wish it will be fixed because I really like this skin. How can I help?

In this file: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...deoNav.xml I found a lot of ReloadSkin functions. Maybe this is it?
(2021-04-27, 10:43)nfm886 Wrote: I was wrong. Even with disabled embuary helper service module widgets are refreshing  Undecided
I saw it by the cpu usage. It spikes a bit.

I wish it will be fixed because I really like this skin. How can I help?

In this file: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...deoNav.xml I found a lot of ReloadSkin functions. Maybe this is it?

It would be necessary to know how to reproduce this exactly, step by step. And information is important, e.g. what exactly are the differences?
(2021-04-26, 23:46)ellega Wrote: A new setting  Confused with all "multi-widgets" layout for reset all widgets position after 3 second without activity or when we go back to the main menu.

Can you explain this in more detail please? Smile
(2021-04-27, 00:30)ellega Wrote: only my opinion but it will be more natural / friendly to always display [select icon] in [Customize Main Menu]
then to be free to use or not the setting [Show icons]

Actually you must first enable [Show icons] then go to [Customize Main Menu] for have access to [select icon] Smile

I think that is a basic decision how to deal with options that are not enabled? So example:

home -> Netflix Fanart Window
furniture -> Show media flags

Where even these are not uniform (enable/visible). Even these differences bother me Big Grin But on both, when disabled, you can't change anything, cause options are hidden/disabled. 

So if you change that, you would have to do that for all options in the skin and imho that would make the skin settings even more messy  Huh
(2021-04-27, 10:10)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-27, 09:55)Kweel Wrote:
(2021-04-27, 09:38)beatmasterrs Wrote: Which homemenu layout do you use?

i have try all vertical

The autoscroll setting has moved to "customize home menu" section:

Do you have enabled autoscrolling there?
So that is ok 
thx
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11