• 56(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2021-05-15, 07:41)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 05:09)mrdally204 Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 04:14)Lunatixz Wrote: Try v.0.3.0b

I appreciate the try but I ended up with the same outcome.  New log available below.

https://paste.kodi.tv/fopifoxewo.kodi

Thanks, v.0.3.0c will fix that error...

I'm back in business. Thanks.
Hey Lunatixz, i was able to install Pseudo TV live on Kodi 19 matrix but when i try to launch it, nothing happens, i can only see a folder "utilities". I tried to set up couple of channels under settings but nothing works.

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks
I'm having issues with v0.3.0c with imports, I use an m3u to import 30 radio channels from the Radio addon (Pseudo TV Live doesn't see the streams otherwise), I also import an xml guide for those channels however since the update none show up at all (no channels and no guide) tried altering the m3u but no joy, PTVL flashes the import status for half a second and then carries on loading up everything else fine.

From what I can tell the m3u and xml are both formed correctly and will both load and work if selected with Simple IPTV PVR directly.

Is there something else I need to do that I've missed?

Have looked through my log but cannot spot anything to explain it - https://paste.kodi.tv/eyavevitet.kodi

Cheers
(2021-05-17, 21:58)JohnnyParanoia Wrote: I'm having issues with v0.3.0c with imports, I use an m3u to import 30 radio channels from the Radio addon (Pseudo TV Live doesn't see the streams otherwise), I also import an xml guide for those channels however since the update none show up at all (no channels and no guide) tried altering the m3u but no joy, PTVL flashes the import status for half a second and then carries on loading up everything else fine.

From what I can tell the m3u and xml are both formed correctly and will both load and work if selected with Simple IPTV PVR directly.

Have looked through my log but cannot spot anything to explain it - https://paste.kodi.tv/eyavevitet.kodi

Cheers
Your log does not contain debugging info... enable debugging in Kodi; double-check your PseudoTV import settings and let PseudoTV build in the background; when finished send me that log; thx
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-05-17, 22:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 21:58)JohnnyParanoia Wrote: I'm having issues with v0.3.0c with imports, I use an m3u to import 30 radio channels from the Radio addon (Pseudo TV Live doesn't see the streams otherwise), I also import an xml guide for those channels however since the update none show up at all (no channels and no guide) tried altering the m3u but no joy, PTVL flashes the import status for half a second and then carries on loading up everything else fine.

Cheers
Your log does not contain debugging info... enable debugging in Kodi; double-check your PseudoTV import settings and let PseudoTV build in the background; when finished send me that log; thx

Here you go (had to use dropbox because it was too large for the kodi paste and also pastebin) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dg8780oowjuyxpj/kodi.log?dl=0

I checked and re-checked the setting (even manually edited the location to use the special:// designation but it made no difference) this log is after the v0.3.0d update and as an additional I have just noticed that crackle has stopped working with PTVL as well (it never scanned as a compatible addon but it used to work when added to the channel manager)

Thank you.
(2021-05-18, 11:25)JohnnyParanoia Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 22:10)Lunatixz Wrote:

Cheers

Here you go (had to use dropbox because it was too large for the kodi paste and also pastebin) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dg8780oowjuyxpj/kodi.log?dl=0

I checked and re-checked the setting (even manually edited the location to use the special:// designation but it made no difference) this log is after the v0.3.0d update and as an additional I have just noticed that crackle has stopped working with PTVL as well (it never scanned as a compatible addon but it used to work when added to the channel manager)

Thank you.

Thanks, I'll have it fixed within the day...
Does PseudoTV Live! by default disable subtitles or is this a skin related issue?  I am currently using the Bingie Mod theme and when running episodes from the Live TV section I do not have an option for subtitles (outside Live TV in normal use that option is available) so I am trying to find where this is coming from.  By default my preference is for Subtitles in English on all videos if such is available in any way.

If you need a log for this I will submit one, just trying to see if this is expected behavior or not first.  Thanks.
(2021-05-18, 18:25)bornagainpengui Wrote: Does PseudoTV Live! by default disable subtitles or is this a skin related issue?  I am currently using the Bingie Mod theme and when running episodes from the Live TV section I do not have an option for subtitles (outside Live TV in normal use that option is available) so I am trying to find where this is coming from.  By default my preference is for Subtitles in English on all videos if such is available in any way.

If you need a log for this I will submit one, just trying to see if this is expected behavior or not first.  Thanks.

Yes and no... 

Yes, PseudoTV momentarily disables subtitles before it plays then resumes the sub's last state. This is to overcome a long-standing bug within Kodis video player. ie. It turns subs off then if you had them enabled turns it back on.

No, upon review of the code it looks like this feature broke.. and was never triggering properly. Chances are it never turned your subs off at all.

I corrected the code, and will push the fix tonight; whether this fixes your issue isn't known.

If you want to debug the issue open your logs and search 'toggleSubtitles' this is the function indicator. State = True means subs turned on, State = False, off.
(2021-05-18, 19:04)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-05-18, 18:25)bornagainpengui Wrote: Does PseudoTV Live! by default disable subtitles or is this a skin related issue?  I am currently using the Bingie Mod theme and when running episodes from the Live TV section I do not have an option for subtitles (outside Live TV in normal use that option is available) so I am trying to find where this is coming from.  By default my preference is for Subtitles in English on all videos if such is available in any way.

Yes and no... 

Yes, PseudoTV momentarily disables subtitles before it plays then resumes the sub's last state. This is to overcome a long-standing bug within Kodis video player. ie. It turns subs off then if you had them enabled turns it back on.

No, upon review of the code it looks like this feature broke.. and was never triggering properly. Chances are it never turned your subs off at all.

I corrected the code, and will push the fix tonight; whether this fixes your issue isn't known.

If you want to debug the issue open your logs and search 'toggleSubtitles' this is the function indicator. State = True means subs turned on, State = False, off.

Opening the debug log with logging enabled I have an eight megabyte file and that function is not listed in the log anywhere.  There's a whole bit about creating the ASS library structure for the subtitle, a bit before that about checking for external subtitles (these are built into the files) and something about the type of MKV the video is but no toggleSubtitles.  The odd thing is the video apparently has open subs for the closing theme song.  That gets displayed when playing from PseudoTV Live! and the subtitles perform as expected when opening the video file from the menus in Kodi outside of the PseudoTV Live! interface.

I'll have to see if the changes made to correct the code make a difference here.  Thanks again for the response.
My playlists are exceeding the Maximum Days. Is there any chance the value could be increased to maybe 10-14 days?
https://paste.kodi.tv/wogubazoke

I've uploaded my log because I can't get TV shows to populate the Channel List or the show up in the Guide.

It works for movies, but not for TV shows.  I have another thread about this going, but was advised I should upload my logfile.

Thanks,
Dan
Just wanted to send a new updated log. More files are now loading than before but still a lot are not.
https://paste.kodi.tv/agetuyatun.kodi
(2021-05-19, 03:16)Pommel Wrote: My playlists are exceeding the Maximum Days. Is there any chance the value could be increased to maybe 10-14 days?

Playlist exceeds the maximum days? Not sure I follow... What playlist? I don't see the connection with playlists and the amount of time in guidedata. 7-days is a reasonable limit to reduce memory burden and the amount of content in a "playlist" has no impact.
(2021-05-19, 05:18)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 03:16)Pommel Wrote: My playlists are exceeding the Maximum Days. Is there any chance the value could be increased to maybe 10-14 days?

Playlist exceeds the maximum days? Not sure I follow... What playlist? I don't see the connection with playlists and the amount of time in guidedata. 7-days is a reasonable limit to reduce memory burden and the amount of content in a "playlist" has no impact.

I see this in my logs periodically and assumed it is in reference to the max days of PesudoTV. I thought that may be part of the reason a channel may not be displaying:
INFO <general>: plugin.video.pseudotv.live-0.3.0e-Builder: getFileList, id: 35312e486f6c696461792e3c6d643520@PseudoTVLive programmes exceed MAX_DAYS: endtime = 20210531101736
(2021-05-20, 00:30)Pommel Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 05:18)Lunatixz Wrote:

I see this in my logs periodically and assumed it is in reference to the max days of PesudoTV. I thought that may be part of the reason a channel may not be displaying:
INFO <general>: plugin.video.pseudotv.live-0.3.0e-Builder: getFileList, id: 35312e486f6c696461792e3c6d643520@PseudoTVLive programmes exceed MAX_DAYS: endtime = 20210531101736
nope; in fact it states you have a channel with content built already and PseudoTV can't add more content without exceeding the max amount of guide data set by you....
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4