• 12(current)
Release Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia
(2021-05-27, 13:39)Wanilton Wrote: Do you install script extended info, it´s necessary to appear the actor's images.

These are all my addons, among them it is script.extended.info...
Still no idea why this option is not available on my system, new image installed, all necesary addons, I hope, and still no luck...
(2021-05-25, 23:31)Wanilton Wrote:
(2021-05-23, 20:25)GabrielD Wrote: Hi,
I am using this skin since I discovered and like it more and more, but now I have some problems, after I installed a new image of CoreElec on my Kiii pro box
To be more exactly, I don't know how to enable view of actors and other info, after pressing button info.
Is there a documentation, or someone can tell me exactly steps I need to do to enable this?
I managed to do this:

Enabled option in skin settings : Info button opens extra information window via script extended info
Installed script.extended.info, Library Data Provider, The Movie DB Helper.

When I press info button, only summary comes, ni pictures...

Does anybody know how to do this?

It seems that skin author's email is not working, I tried to contact him bu the email returned with no available address message.
Unfortunately I have no other options to benefit from this skin (Ace 2) with all options...
I just don't understand message " ERROR: Control 600 in window 12140 has been asked to focus, but it can't" that appears when I press info button.
Maybe if I follow this I can find out what is wrong...

I will check with Marcos about it.

Hi again Wanilton, did you have time to check with Marcos?
I have this in my mind and cannot sleep. Sorry to be so annoying, but if there is no solution, I will accept it, just need to know for sure...
I tried a lot of skins these days, but to be honest, I like Ace 2 for many reasons...
Therefore, Wanilton, Marcos, please can you help me with my issue, or cannot be done?
Anything you ask I can provide, logs, etc.
I am using this skin since I discovered and like it more and more, but now I have some problems, after I installed a new image of CoreElec on my Kiii pro box
To be more exactly, I don't know how to enable view of actors and other info, after pressing button info.
Is there a documentation, or someone can tell me exactly steps I need to do to enable this?
I managed to do this:

Enabled option in skin settings : Info button opens extra information window via script extended info

It seems that skin author's email is not working, I tried to contact him bu the email returned with no available address message.
Unfortunately I have no other options to benefit from this skin (Ace 2) with all options...
I just don't understand message " ERROR: Control 600 in window 12140 has been asked to focus, but it can't" that appears when I press info button.

Hi Wanilton, nothing new after you checked with Marcos?
I understand this is a kind of obsolete skin, since Matrix arrived...
(2021-06-01, 10:13)GabrielD Wrote:
I managed to do this:

Hi again Wanilton, did you have time to check with Marcos?
I have this in my mind and cannot sleep. Sorry to be so annoying, but if there is no solution, I will accept it, just need to know for sure...

OK. No problem.
It seems skin Ace 2 is dead for people using Kodi Leia...
I hope in the future to buy a box that can support Kodi Matrix...
Hi,

Post one log, please.

I will try to help you.

Marcos is working in MQ9 and doesn´t have time enough to check Ace2 now.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2021-06-06, 15:22)Wanilton Wrote: Hi,

Post one log, please.

I will try to help you.

Hi,
Thank for trying, I appreciate this.
Here is my log, last line refers at trying to display extended info...
Scan your library ...only metadata is reponsible for Cast Art thumb.
List 50 is default for Cast Art ....no need to have addon for that.
Simply, you didn't scan your library.All thumb art is in Kodi database  ...MyVideos116.db
metadata.common.themoviedb.org v3.2.14 installed.....is good for scraping
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-06-06, 22:10)Angelinas Wrote: Scan your library ...only metadata is reponsible for Cast Art thumb.
List 50 is default for Cast Art ....no need to have addon for that.
Simply, you didn't scan your library.All thumb art is in Kodi database  ...MyVideos116.db
metadata.common.themoviedb.org v3.2.14 installed.....is good for scraping

Hi,
Actually, I don't have any library yet, I just wanted this option for live tv channels...
Then you need to change skin...
Ace2 don't have suport for script.skin.helper.service (this script scrape your Pvr channel info from title).

Same Movie in PVR (Step Up 4)....different info......

Ace2 - this is info for DialogPVRInfo

AeonMQ6- DialogPVRInfo
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-06-07, 09:10)Angelinas Wrote: Then you need to change skin...
Ace2 don't have suport for script.skin.helper.service (this script scrape your Pvr channel info from title).

Same Movie in PVR (Step Up 4)....different info......

Ace2 - this is info for DialogPVRInfo

AeonMQ6- DialogPVRInfo

I am very sure I had this option, with Ace 2 skin, until I installed a fress new system.
Anyways, if this will be very hard, I will change the skin, thank you for you explanations.

Post one log, please.

I will try to help you.

Hi Wanilton,
I am still optimistic about the result of your research of my log...
(2021-06-09, 06:40)GabrielD Wrote:

Post one log, please.

I will try to help you.

Hi Wanilton,
I am still optimistic about the result of your research of my log...

Maybe the problem could be at extended info script?
I don't know how to create a debugger log...
I managed to do this:

3 weeks ago I wrote this asking for help.
It seems Wanilton and Marcos are kept working for a new skin, maybe some other users cand help me to have this annoying actors pictures?
@GabrielD 

Angelinas was precise when say how to work, the skin only appears cast for movies, tv shows, concerts, and if have items in the library (need scraper the items).

Marcos is working in MQ9.

Probably is coming in the next generation.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2021-06-11, 20:35)Wanilton Wrote: @GabrielD 

Angelinas was precise when say how to work, the skin only appears cast for movies, tv shows, concerts, and if have items in the library (need scraper the items).

Maybe I did not understand him, I know for sure that I had this option before, for live tv channels... like HBO for example...
(2021-06-11, 20:52)GabrielD Wrote:

Maybe I did not understand him, I know for sure that I had this option before, for live tv channels... like HBO for example...

I am still waiting for Wanilton to keep his promise, after he told me to upload my kodi log...
Almost one month, I hope I will get this fixed...

I tried Aeon, but I did.nt like the fonts, and many other I used to...
(2021-06-19, 18:36)GabrielD Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 20:52)GabrielD Wrote:

I am still waiting for Wanilton to keep his promise, after he told me to upload my kodi log...
Almost one month, I hope I will get this fixed...

I tried Aeon, but I did.nt like the fonts, and many other I used to...

Maybe tis section is called "skin support" but after one month I can declare there is no more support for skin Ace 2.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia1