• 6(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
(2021-06-07, 08:34)Silent Knight Wrote: Icon.png still zephyr attached new png for you to replace this with

new png for you
https://www.mediafire.com/view/hwwq8a2vs...n.png/file

fan-art blank image replacement
https://www.mediafire.com/view/domxsdxuu...t.jpg/file

new icon will give this

just a thought on rename

heppen Definition - Neat; fit; comfortable. Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by G. & C. Merriam Co. Want to thank
Thanks, today I will replace this icon Smile
About naming - for now, it will be Arctic Zephyr 2: Resurrection Smile
(2021-06-07, 08:35)iphonenexus Wrote: Just tested the latest version and it's the best version till now. The performance feels on par or even better than the original skin. The ratings now appear on the widgets (both movies and tv shows). Amazing work!

Is there any way to add pvr artwork on 'TV channels' and 'TV guide' page? Of course consider this only if you're able and if it doesn't affect the performance of the skin.

Thank you Smile
I will consider this. About ratings - I found it's still not perfect, sometimes it got OMDb suppression, like it was too many requests to API, so it's definitely needs some improvements. I will do it soon, but for now I'm happy it works Smile
yer im happy having skin helper, as one small form factor windows PC i built, is a system I made to look like a xbox where windows boots into a launcher so it has a game like console interface for quick navigation with kodi added for the media experience. its my bedroom htpc

this is a old video of testing it out for the feel.
(2021-06-04, 10:18)Solo0815 Wrote: I tested your mod and there are some issues:
* widgets --> aspect ratio: I can see no difference between "Landscape" and "Small Landscape"
* LiveTV-OSD:
   - missing Episodename, Episode- and SeasonNumber
   - Teletext-Button is missing
Hey!
Widgets Landscape aspect ratio should be now fixed in latest master. In the evening I will push an update Smile

Your live tv proposition, I need to think how to implement this. I will inform you when it's done or when I will need more explanation Smile
(2021-06-07, 08:46)Silent Knight Wrote:
(2021-06-07, 08:35)iphonenexus Wrote: Just tested the latest version and it's the best version till now. The performance feels on par or even better than the original skin. The ratings now appear on the widgets (both movies and tv shows). Amazing work!

Is there any way to add pvr artwork on 'TV channels' and 'TV guide' page? Of course consider this only if you're able and if it doesn't affect the performance of the skin.

did you make sure to go to the skin and change it there, due to the rename its more a new install leaving the old version.

Yeah I was talking about the 0.3.0 version.
(2021-06-07, 08:56)nfm886 Wrote:

Thank you Smile
I will consider this. About ratings - I found it's still not perfect, sometimes it got OMDb suppression, like it was too many requests to API, so it's definitely needs some improvements. I will do it soon, but for now I'm happy it works Smile
OMDB free api has daily limits afaik. Not sure if it has limit on second or minute requests. I'm well satisfied with current state of ratings. So anything beyond that is just a bonus  Smile
(2021-06-07, 11:05)iphonenexus Wrote:
(2021-06-07, 08:56)nfm886 Wrote:

Thank you Smile
OMDB free api has daily limits afaik. Not sure if it has limit on second or minute requests. I'm well satisfied with current state of ratings. So anything beyond that is just a bonus  Smile
They say, 1.000 daily limit. It should be enough for using with kodi addons. I did notice only once or two ODMb supression error. Which was gone after 1 minute and eveything worked further. However I need a little bit of investigation of it.
Is there a way to have code in the colour selection, so the resurrection.png and geometric.png can be linked to different variations of them so they work with the colour selection.
I'm working on some colours to better suit my eyes and would love to have it polished. and of course if you wish add them to future builds. ignore the start name I'm just testing colours etc and it helps me remember when switching between portables when testing stuff

Colour files here to go in skin.arctic.zephyr.2.resurrection.mod\colors
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9x6mmdm5o...t.xml/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/af7pbufzw...w.xml/file
(2021-06-07, 11:41)Silent Knight Wrote: Is there a way to have code in the colour selection, so the resurrection.png and geometric.png can be linked to different variations of them so they work with the colour selection.

I will try to do it in free time Smile
Hi,
Just trying out this skin, loving the look and feel of it, great work.Is anyone else getting a you tube api error?
Thank you 😊
(2021-06-07, 04:56)Edworld Wrote: nfm886:

Now that you have tmdbhelper implemented, can you add trak ratings too?

Trakt ratings added. Available in next update Smile
(2021-06-07, 18:37)Criddler23 Wrote: Hi,
Just trying out this skin, loving the look and feel of it, great work.Is anyone else getting a you tube api error?
Thank you 😊
Hi! Thanks for your feedback! Smile
Just tested it right now. No issues at all. Youtube works from addon view and movie informations as well Wink
Thank you 😊
That will be coming from the youtube addon itself, not the skin.
(2021-06-07, 18:55)nfm886 Wrote:
Thank you 😊
Just tested it right now. No issues at all. Youtube works from addon view and movie informations as well Wink
(2021-06-07, 18:55)nfm886 Wrote:
Thank you 😊

It’s when I use “search”, Hope you can replicate the issue
Thank you
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0