• 23(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
This is a skin that does not have the same capabilities as Arctic) But it has two things that I really love and which I would very much like to be present in ArcticSmile This is the possibility of fanart rotations and the possibility of a clearer background) Please forgive in advance that I have been getting you for the second day these requests .. henceforth, of course, I will not write so much Rofl
(2021-06-18, 19:43)Logs22 Wrote: I changed the tmdb logo on my personal setup, let me know what you think of it, i attached the png in the imgur gallery as well if you like it! https://imgur.com/gallery/4tYV3HL
Also in the future, could there be a possibility to hide the amount of imdb votes, but keep the imdb rating?

Thanks, already changed it! It looks more cleaner than previous one.
About ratings - sure, I think it's possible. Probably tomorrow will implement this Smile

#edit
I will push an update in couple of minutes.
(2021-06-18, 14:21)nfm886 Wrote: Good. I will try to make background darker with enabled blur. Hope it will works Big Grin
Ok, some changes made. This is how it looked before: https://imgur.com/oDkMGDm and now: https://imgur.com/9paZ5PP
What you think?

Looks good to me. Although my problem was with the background when no movie or TV show had been selected yet. In the main menu the background was then light grey with blur on Smile
(2021-06-18, 20:16)MrMagic Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 14:21)nfm886 Wrote: Good. I will try to make background darker with enabled blur. Hope it will works Big Grin
Ok, some changes made. This is how it looked before: https://imgur.com/oDkMGDm and now: https://imgur.com/9paZ5PP
What you think?

Looks good to me. Although my problem was with the background when no movie or TV show had been selected yet. In the main menu the background was then light grey with blur on Smile

Tomorrow maybe I will try to do some changes Wink
(2021-06-18, 15:33)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 22:03)onesane Wrote: 1. In the "Show Information" view, under "Manage" there used to be a button to reload the film entirely (like if you changed the nfo file or added new art locally, for instance, and wanted to refresh the information). I'd like that added back. Otherwise you have to remove the item from the library and re-add it, which is time-consuming
Hey!
Added "Update Library" button to manage section in DialogVideoInfo. If you want to test it, please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip
If everything is OK, I will push it with today's update in the evening Big Grin
Just updated using that zip file and I'm not seeing anything under Manage in DialogVideoInfo. The only options are Select Art (Kodi), Select Art (Artwork Beef), and Download All Art. Am I looking in the right place? Also just to be clear - I was hoping for the option to reload the nfo data for that particular movie, not to update the entire library. I already have update library mapped to a button on my remote, so it's not really necessary.
(2021-06-18, 12:29)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-06, 22:03)onesane Wrote: 4. Another nitpick that would really only suit me - I use the horizontal homescreen with the "Home" icon in the corner. I also usually manually replace the default home icon with the kodi logo. Could you add having the kodi logo there as an option?

Sorry if it took too long^^ Added kodi icon as an option in horizontal layout Smile Will be available with today's update in the evening.
Thanks so much for adding that (AND the color icons for ratings AND your work on the Reload Movie button in the DialogVideoInfo section)!!! You're amazing!

The kodi logo looks great, but currently it's letting me select it as an option (like when it's used for Search), and when you press it, it takes you to the Settings menu. Could it be changed to just be an icon that you can't select, like the Home icon is?
Just a warning for other Fire TV users: since the update I cannot boot up Kodi. I get the Artic Zephyr 2 splash screen and the “initialising skin” loading screen never disappears.

Maybe I’m the only one - but just a word of advice.

It looks like my only option now is to redo my Kodi setup as I have no way to boot into Kodi at all, to update or downgrade the skin.
(2021-06-18, 23:42)Xiclops Wrote: Just a warning for other Fire TV users: since the update I cannot boot up Kodi. I get the Artic Zephyr 2 splash screen and the “initialising skin” loading screen never disappears.

It looks like my only option now is to redo my Kodi setup as I have no way to boot into Kodi at all, to update or downgrade the skin.
force stopping the app should make it go away?
(2021-06-18, 23:42)Xiclops Wrote: Just a warning for other Fire TV users: since the update I cannot boot up Kodi. I get the Artic Zephyr 2 splash screen and the “initialising skin” loading screen never disappears.

Rename guisettings.xml and it will boot into Estuary.

Missing top250 icon, you make have to copy over imdb.

Also missing flags bottom right
(2021-06-18, 23:27)onesane Wrote: Could it be changed to just be an icon that you can't select, like the Home icon is?

I think yes Wink Today I will update it.
(2021-06-19, 02:16)Edworld Wrote: Image

Missing top250 icon, you make have to copy over imdb.

Also missing flags bottom right

Thanks for the info! I will update it today Wink

Hey, sorry to hear Sad
Any errors in log file? Would be nice if you can share it. Then we will be able to fix it...
I don't have FireTV so I can't test on it. I'm using this skin on 2 Android TV boxes, CoreELEC (even 20 Nexus Nightly) and Windows. Everywhere it works just fine.

#edit
Also... Do you see Skin Wizard at the start of the skin? Or skin is in bootloop without showing Skin Wizard?
Hello!) I wanted to write to you that I was sitting in Arctic last nightSmile And I realized one thing: this darkening actually looks great at night Smile This is just him!) You can say his night chip, but unfortunately it is not so clearly visible during the day (So ​​I thought maybe you can do this .. For example, make a day and night theme ...) Day is a bright background using the example of what I threw off to you ..) And at night, leave everything as it is now. That is, do not change anything) How do you think about it?)
(2021-06-19, 08:47)jokero009 Wrote: Hello!) I wanted to write to you that I was sitting in Arctic last nightSmile And I realized one thing: this darkening actually looks great at night Smile This is just him!) You can say his night chip, but unfortunately it is not so clearly visible during the day (So ​​I thought maybe you can do this .. For example, make a day and night theme ...) Day is a bright background using the example of what I threw off to you ..) And at night, leave everything as it is now. That is, do not change anything) How do you think about it?)

Hmm... I will think of it. We are now using embuary helper which should allow to do this.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0