• 29(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
(2021-06-21, 19:24)jokero009 Wrote: I just downloaded the last file from github and lo and behold!) Everything worked againSmile I'm very glad Blush Thank you very much for fixing this button that everyone needs, but I noticed that now it is called "play"...)
Welcome again Smile
Please download latest latest latest zip file ^^ https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip
It's with changes made one minute ago. Please do some tests.
Just that it worked, but downloaded to just a minute updated back, the button is not working again Sad And instead of Play "now again browse ..
(2021-06-21, 19:39)jokero009 Wrote: Just that it worked, but downloaded to just a minute updated back, the button is not working again Sad And instead of Play "now again browse ..
Ok, thanks! We will fix it, chill Smile
It's strange, but when the name was renamed, he moved to episodes without any problems, but now, even with the update with which it worked just a minute ago, it also does not work again(
(2021-06-21, 19:43)jokero009 Wrote: It's strange, but when the name was renamed, he moved to episodes without any problems, but now, even with the update with which it worked just a minute ago, it also does not work again(

Are you able to record a screen capture? It would help a lot.
#edit
And you can upload it to streamable.com for example.
I do not know what exactly was necessary but here I did what it looks like for me) Image
This button is needed for movies but for TV shows it is not the most necessary ...)
Here is the trailer button for all TV shows and not just for some, this is a pretty necessary thing) But for some reason, the trailer button appears only in some TV shows(
(2021-06-21, 20:10)jokero009 Wrote: Here is the trailer button for all TV shows and not just for some, this is a pretty necessary thing) But for some reason, the trailer button appears only in some TV shows(
Please test with latest zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip
Also do some tests for trailers with it.
Hi, thanks for bringing AZ2 back.
Would it be possible to add an option or just change $INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)] to $INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.landscape)] for landscape art for episodes? I can do it in Includes_Images.xml (<variable name="Image_Landscape">) but with the update frequency I rather not.

Landscape art have the show name in the picture and I use it instead of text. As I hide episode pictures for not watched episodes this would be great.
(2021-06-21, 20:21)andash Wrote: Hi, thanks for bringing AZ2 back.
Would it be possible to add an option or just change $INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)] to $INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.landscape)] for landscape art for episodes? I can do it in Includes_Images.xml (<variable name="Image_Landscape">) but with the update frequency I rather not.

Landscape art have the show name in the picture and I use it instead of text. As I hide episode pictures for not watched episodes this would be great.

Ok, I will change it and see how it works. Maybe I will push it with today's update. But now I have to fix this play button because I messed a lot with it and broke a lot of things Tongue
Everything now works great againSmile Even faster much ..) There are no freezes and no problems at all with this!) Oh, how good it is straight ...) I'm really glad that you finally succeededSmile But by the way about trailers if you compare with Arctic: 3 then there is a trailer button with any TV show, but here Arctic:2, for example, Game of Thrones, Brooklyn, I am I'm robot, etc., trailers are present ...) But , there is no trailer button for cartoons(
Until this time, I can't believe that the button worked Big Grin
The button has been officially repaired Blush You can not even hesitateSmile
(2021-06-21, 20:21)andash Wrote: Hi, thanks for bringing AZ2 back.

+1
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0