• 32(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
I guess I missed this message( I'm sorry...
(2021-06-22, 15:17)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 08:25)iphonenexus Wrote: Hey nice job with these daily updates. I haven't really checked most of the changes you made in the last week or so but of the changes which I noticed; I would like to out some of my annoyances.
  • The colorful ratings icons don't look well with the light theme. I don't know whether it's only on my setup or not.
  • Also, the colored tmdb icon looks weird and stretched. Maybe you can replace it with the green one from Arctic Horizon or with the one mentioned in this post
(2021-06-18, 19:43)Logs22 Wrote: I changed the tmdb logo on my personal setup, let me know what you think of it, i attached the png in the imgur gallery as well if you like it! https://imgur.com/gallery/4tYV3HL
Also in the future, could there be a possibility to hide the amount of imdb votes, but keep the imdb rating?

• I also didn't like replacing episode artwork with tv show landscape. If some people want this change, then maybe it can be made optional.

Are planning on adding colorful icons for the codec flags?

Also nice job with the thin borders. Keep up the good work!
yea your probably right, this does look better. Heres a link to the logo Image

Hey, I will change it and it will be available today in the evening. I don't like current icon too, it's not that clear to recognize what it is ^^
Is it possible to add an icon image for themoviedb (inside extras/icons). I point them manually but with every update the folders inside the skin get reset and have to add them manually everytime.
(2021-06-22, 16:55)rodainas Wrote: Is it possible to add an icon image for themoviedb (inside extras/icons). I point them manually but with every update the folders inside the skin get reset and have to add them manually everytime.

Sure. Please just send me one and I will add it Smile
What do you know about where the genre icons come from? Are they stored locally in the skin or are they pulled from a website? I have a few personal genres I’ve created and made icons for but I’ve never been able to figure out how or if I could add them. Nothing you need to change here. Just curious.
(2021-06-22, 17:29)onesane Wrote: What do you know about where the genre icons come from? Are they stored locally in the skin or are they pulled from a website? I have a few personal genres I’ve created and made icons for but I’ve never been able to figure out how or if I could add them. Nothing you need to change here. Just curious.
I think it's come from addons like so:
xml:
<import addon="resource.images.studios.white" version="0.0.24" />
<import addon="resource.images.moviegenreicons.transparent" version="0.0.6" />
I tried to change it myself in the color settings, but when changing, only the background color changes but not the transparent brightness, so I returned it as it was)
(2021-06-22, 18:12)jokero009 Wrote: I tried to change it myself in the color settings, but when changing, only the background color changes but not the transparent brightness, so I returned it as it was)
Hey @jokero009 and everyone Smile
I made some changes to play button again, and want to ask you for help with testing before I push an update. Please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip
I tested it and from my tests it should works this time. But I must be sure before I push an update. Don't want to break it again Smile
Thanks in advance!
(2021-06-22, 18:42)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 18:12)jokero009 Wrote: I tried to change it myself in the color settings, but when changing, only the background color changes but not the transparent brightness, so I returned it as it was)
I made some changes to play button again, and want to ask you for help with testing before I push an update. Please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip
I tested it and from my tests it should works this time. But I must be sure before I push an update. Don't want to break it again Smile
Thanks in advance!

I’d be happy to test it when I’m home from work in about 4 hours. We seem to be in totally different time zones so I don’t know if that’ll be soon enough to be helpful though lol.
I'll test it now Smile
(2021-06-22, 18:47)onesane Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 18:42)nfm886 Wrote:
Thanks in advance!

I’d be happy to test it when I’m home from work in about 4 hours. We seem to be in totally different time zones so I don’t know if that’ll be soon enough to be helpful though lol.

Ok, thanks so much!
I will wait for all to be sure everything is working fine this time. Do not want to be fast in this case, since I broke people ability to play movies and do not want it again Sad
(2021-06-22, 18:53)jokero009 Wrote: I'll test it now Smile
Thanks!
I made some changes to Browse button in TV Shows too. Please download zip file again if it not works for you Wink
Everything works without any problems!) And for TV shows and for movies, everything is equally fine SmileBut Disappeared the "Play" button in DialogVideoInfo for movies and for the continuation of episodes on the main screen..Everything works very quickly and well with the exception of these two problems(
It seems that the trailer button in Dialog Videoinfo was removed for the TV show Sad
(2021-06-22, 19:07)jokero009 Wrote: It seems that the trailer button in Dialog Videoinfo was removed for the TV show Sad
Thanks for report! Will try to bring it back.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0