• 36(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
Heppen! You made the lists in DialogVideoInfo work with only local info (directors, sets) just like I asked! Thank you so much!!!

Would you mind bumping up the content limits on a few of those lists in Includes_DialogVideoInfo.xml? Directors and Sets could probably stand to have no limit if that's possible, honestly. For instance - I have a Bond Collection that has all 25 James Bond movies in it and a Batman Collection with 33 movies in it. I wish I could just see them all in the list on the DialogVideoInfo page instead of being limited to only 10. Same with directors. Could be appropriate for other lists on the page as well, but these are the ones I'd like to see increased personally.

I've edited the .xml myself this evening and it seems to work as expected for local media - not sure how or if it would affect those using online info. Anyway, something to think about. Thanks again for all the amazing work.
Forgive me if I can't give some very cool idea about Arctic: 2 how others do it ... For me this is my favorite skin of all and it just makes me watch movies: D I really like everything, just absolutely everything Blush Blush Blush
(2021-06-24, 00:31)onesane Wrote: Heppen! You made the lists in DialogVideoInfo work with only local info (directors, sets) just like I asked! Thank you so much!!!

Would you mind bumping up the content limits on a few of those lists in Includes_DialogVideoInfo.xml? Directors and Sets could probably stand to have no limit if that's possible, honestly. For instance - I have a Bond Collection that has all 25 James Bond movies in it and a Batman Collection with 33 movies in it. I wish I could just see them all in the list on the DialogVideoInfo page instead of being limited to only 10. Same with directors. Could be appropriate for other lists on the page as well, but these are the ones I'd like to see increased personally.

I've edited the .xml myself this evening and it seems to work as expected for local media - not sure how or if it would affect those using online info. Anyway, something to think about. Thanks again for all the amazing work.

Hey, sure! I limited it a bit to improve performance but now we can bump up limit for every information since I made some changes which should improve performance anyway. I will do some tests today and it will be available with today's update in the evening (EU time^^).
(2021-06-24, 01:22)jokero009 Wrote: Forgive me if I can't give some very cool idea about Arctic: 2 how others do it ... For me this is my favorite skin of all and it just makes me watch movies: D I really like everything, just absolutely everything Blush Blush Blush
Relax! If there is less things to improve it's mean everything is as it should be ^^
(2021-06-23, 22:06)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-06-23, 08:50)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 23:34)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

Will you add in automatically trailer play function for Netflix view on home screen?

Thanks.
Please give me some more details how you see it Smile

Hi,

Basically similar to what the WIP Skin Swan is doing with Netflix view or Titan Bingie Mod skin. What they have created is a Netflix home screen. When scrolling to an item, a trailer will start automatically at the upper right corner (similar to what the official Netflix app is doing) I think this will complement the Netflix experience in the skin.

It would look ok but I'm worry about performance. It can be killer-feature on some boxes... I will consider this.
I wanted to know if you could return the extrafanart button please?) I really like this function Smile And add the ability to increase the brightness of the background as if it is now darkened against the background of the menu, but I would like to reduce this darkness a little so that the background would be clearer due to this ..)
(2021-06-24, 11:40)jokero009 Wrote: I wanted to know if you could return the extrafanart button please?) I really like this function Smile

I'm not sure where this button was. I did not do any changes to it so I don't know how to return it ^^

(2021-06-24, 11:40)jokero009 Wrote: And add the ability to increase the brightness of the background as if it is now darkened against the background of the menu, but I would like to reduce this darkness a little so that the background would be clearer due to this ..)

I will think how to implement this. But now... I have to make new PVR-OSD mentioned by @Solo0815 because I use it a lot and add some gradients and new color picker since current is not compatible with Kodi 20 (I use it also).
It was, in my opinion, in 3.0 versions ..) Is it possible to add it?) Or rather add the function itself * By the way, I started using iptv in kodi Smile  It looks very nice !!) I really like the animation, the location of everything  Blush
(2021-06-24, 12:02)jokero009 Wrote:
It was, in my opinion, in 3.0 versions ..) Is it possible to add it?) Or rather add the function itself * By the way, I started using iptv in kodi Smile  It looks very nice !!) I really like the animation, the location of everything  Blush
Ok, I will check it. Where that button was? In DialogVideoInfo?
(2021-06-24, 08:58)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-23, 22:06)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-06-23, 08:50)nfm886 Wrote: Please give me some more details how you see it Smile

Hi,

Basically similar to what the WIP Skin Swan is doing with Netflix view or Titan Bingie Mod skin. What they have created is a Netflix home screen. When scrolling to an item, a trailer will start automatically at the upper right corner (similar to what the official Netflix app is doing) I think this will complement the Netflix experience in the skin.

It would look ok but I'm worry about performance. It can be killer-feature on some boxes... I will consider this.

Fully understand and perhaps this can be implemented as an option?

I really believe this will bring more the Netflix environment in the skin.
(2021-06-24, 07:05)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 00:31)onesane Wrote: Heppen! You made the lists in DialogVideoInfo work with only local info (directors, sets) just like I asked! Thank you so much!!!

Hey, sure! I limited it a bit to improve performance but now we can bump up limit for every information since I made some changes which should improve performance anyway. I will do some tests today and it will be available with today's update in the evening (EU time^^).

That makes total sense. I noticed last night just how fast and smooth the skin was running compared to how things were on Leia (even just from a few versions ago). Whatever you’ve been doing under the hood, it’s working.
I honestly don't even remember where she was, but I think it was possible in the place where the widgets are selected in the library at the top) Where else is there a lock for widgets, or you can make a function like "Show additional fanart" right inside the skin settings.  please, if anything .. But I really like this feature Smile
By the way, the skin really works very quickly on my Mibox3 and if you compare the same titan bingie and the like, then this one flies straight, which is fun and easy to use Blush
(2021-06-24, 13:10)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 08:58)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-23, 22:06)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

Fully understand and perhaps this can be implemented as an option?

I really believe this will bring more the Netflix environment in the skin.

I will consider this. It won't be that easy to implement I think so lets say I have it on my TODO but a bit far ^^
(2021-06-24, 13:13)onesane Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 07:05)nfm886 Wrote:

That makes total sense. I noticed last night just how fast and smooth the skin was running compared to how things were on Leia (even just from a few versions ago). Whatever you’ve been doing under the hood, it’s working.

Nice to hear Wink I'm trying do my best. I know how important is performance so we don't want to bloat it because using Kodi should be as smooth as much it can be Smile
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0