• 242(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-06-23, 22:31)Blackysb Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 18:52)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 17:42)Blackysb Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/DekphxV.png
https://i.imgur.com/h00KGNS.png

First image, no artwork, second image you can see the season poster. I've checked and all named ok. Images show up in other skins.

This is an area I am having difficulty with
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3044712
Clearly im not the only one with the issue. Could someone tell me if this is a skin wide issue or a local one?
Use Bingie episode view for both. I'll remove options to have another view for them.
That's what episode view is for and artwork is made for that view.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-24, 03:29)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-23, 22:31)Blackysb Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 18:52)fsurfer Wrote: This is an area I am having difficulty with
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3044712
Clearly im not the only one with the issue. Could someone tell me if this is a skin wide issue or a local one?
Use Bingie episode view for both. I'll remove options to have another view for them.
We can't remove other views besause of addons. Addons work in a different way than the local library. In addons, it is necessary to enter in seasons first and then episodes. Bingie episodes view does not show all seasons in addons but only one, you can't move through the seasons like at the local library. All artworks works for seasons without problems in addons.
(2021-06-24, 07:10)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-23, 22:31)Blackysb Wrote: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3044712
We can't remove other views besause of addons. Addons work in a different way than the local library. In addons, it is necessary to enter in seasons first and then episodes. Bingie episodes view does not show all seasons in addons but only one, you can't move through the seasons like at the local library. All artworks works for seasons without problems in addons.
Then maybe just use a landscape view?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-24, 07:13)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 03:29)AchillesPunks Wrote: Use Bingie episode view for both. I'll remove options to have another view for them.
In the last update, I threw out all the views that use posters for the episodes, but I wouldn't touch anything for the seasons. I personally use some poster views for the seasons.
(2021-06-24, 07:16)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 07:13)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 07:10)matke Wrote: We can't remove other views besause of addons. Addons work in a different way than the local library. In addons, it is necessary to enter in seasons first and then episodes. Bingie episodes view does not show all seasons in addons but only one, you can't move through the seasons like at the local library. All artworks works for seasons without problems in addons.
In the last update, I threw out all the views that use posters for the episodes, but I wouldn't touch anything for the seasons. I personally use some poster views for the seasons.
Sounds good
Titan Bingie Mod
@AchillesPunks We need to see if we can enable bingie episodes view to work with addons as it does with the local library. I honestly have no idea how to do it but if you have I will be happy to help you as always. Smile
(2021-06-24, 07:23)matke Wrote: @AchillesPunks We need to see if we can enable bingie episodes view to work with addons as it does with the local library. I honestly have no idea how to do it but if you have I will be happy to help you as always. Smile
I would have to use a add-on. What do you suggest?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-24, 07:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 07:23)matke Wrote: @AchillesPunks We need to see if we can enable bingie episodes view to work with addons as it does with the local library. I honestly have no idea how to do it but if you have I will be happy to help you as always. Smile
TMDB Helper
(2021-06-24, 07:40)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 07:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
TMDB Helper
I'll give it a try
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-23, 22:31)Blackysb Wrote: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3044712

Found a new view (just trying out after the changes) which is great for me especially on the long running shows like Dr Who 1963 - and One Piece

No bothered with episode plot/information as it appears on player and I usually binge watch

This one would be perfect if it showed the  art work Season 1...Season 2 etc. alas it does not

As this skin is very similar to Netflix , I would recommend one more up gradation like Netflix , Which has Mix Catalogue of Movies and TV Shows in Widgets in Home Screen. Right now even if i add mix widgets on TBM it will only show Movies or Shows but not Both in same widget. 

Also Episode view is working fine with addons showing all kind of artworks.
(2021-06-24, 11:16)nazim12 Wrote: As this skin is very similar to Netflix , I would recommend one more up gradation like Netflix , Which has Mix Catalogue of Movies and TV Shows in Widgets in Home Screen. Right now even if i add mix widgets on TBM it will only show Movies or Shows but not Both in same widget. 

Also Episode view is working fine with addons showing all kind of artworks.
Similar will show TV and Movies in the same widget.
Titan Bingie Mod
Have to say the Addon Artwork Beef is a godsent, its bringing the mod alive adding the titles

(2021-06-24, 14:15)fsurfer Wrote: Have to say the Addon Artwork Beef is a godsent, its bringing the mod alive adding the titles

To bad it doesn't work for Matrix. I love artwork beef
Titan Bingie Mod
First time using if I'm honest
  • 242(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0