• 203(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
It will be great to have the ergonomics with blur "colorbox" like blur "embuary helper"
IMHO it is more friendly Smile

Colorbox :

Embuary helper :

Yes, i also thought about that. Will be changed Smile
(2021-06-25, 11:19)ellega Wrote: It will be great to have the ergonomics with blur "colorbox" like blur "embuary helper"
IMHO it is more friendly Smile

Colorbox :

Embuary helper :

Do you know if that "numpad" can be set the max value?
I mean, how if the user try to enter 99 as value? 😂
With the other option at least we only accept those values
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 4b with 4GB)
(2021-06-25, 11:59)fabricionaweb Wrote: Do you know if that "numpad" can be set the max value?

I don't know
I asked myself the same question Big Grin
(2021-06-25, 11:59)fabricionaweb Wrote: With the other option at least we only accept those values

This is one of the reasons why I think solution 2 is more user-friendly
(2021-06-25, 12:17)ellega Wrote:
(2021-06-25, 11:59)fabricionaweb Wrote: Do you know if that "numpad" can be set the max value?

I don't know
I asked myself the same question Big Grin
(2021-06-25, 11:59)fabricionaweb Wrote: With the other option at least we only accept those values

This is one of the reasons why I think solution 2 is more user-friendly

Has been added to the latest master on github Smile The "Blend" setting has no function for me, so there is no need to change this bahaviour for that setting... . Maybe i will remove that.  It's just until Lightbox or ColorBox hopefully gets into the official repo anyway Smile
Just want to let you know, that litebox script by user @badaas will be supported soon, once it is available in the matrix repo:

Also pixelate/twotone option is available, which are looking great! 

Options

pixelate

twotone

blur

The search function isnt working for me it just pops the virtual keyboard and thats it pressing enter is not working the keyboard keeps there, I switch the skin to Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection and the same function works. What I am doing wrong?

(2021-06-25, 18:32)rodainas Wrote: The search function isnt working for me it just pops the virtual keyboard and thats it pressing enter is not working the keyboard keeps there, I switch the skin to Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection and the same function works. What I am doing wrong?

Perhaps you can use "Global Search addons" Smile

That's was it thank you, curious that the original search works with the other skin.
(2021-06-25, 19:15)rodainas Wrote: That's was it thank you, curious that the original search works with the other skin.

For say the truth I have no idea to how create a menu with the original search. Smile

I have try before my last post. I have found nothing ...
(2021-06-25, 19:21)ellega Wrote:
(2021-06-25, 19:15)rodainas Wrote: That's was it thank you, curious that the original search works with the other skin.

For say the truth I have no idea to how create a menu with the original search. Smile

When creating the menu entry, dont select "Choose item for menu", instead select "Action", then the last entry from the list "Custom Item", and paste the text you want to use, in my case the case was: Skin.SetString(SearchTerm)

From my understanding seems like Reloaded skin just doesnt use that search string command, but Resurrection does use both.
(2021-06-25, 19:26)rodainas Wrote:
(2021-06-25, 19:21)ellega Wrote:

When creating the menu entry, dont select "Choose item for menu", instead select "Action", then the last entry from the list "Custom Item", and paste the text you want to use, in my case the case was: Skin.SetString(SearchTerm)

From my understanding seems like Reloaded skin just doesnt use that search string command, but Resurrection does use both.

Thats right, any other search function than globalsearch isn't implemented Smile
Hello again, I would like to know if there is an option that shows you in a list the items that you have already seen and leaves them marked as seen. For example, in Artic Zephyr 2 a small mark appears in the list that shows you if you have reproduced it or not. Thanks.
(2021-06-25, 20:29)jdeacon Wrote: Hello again, I would like to know if there is an option that shows you in a list the items that you have already seen and leaves them marked as seen. For example, in Artic Zephyr 2 a small mark appears in the list that shows you if you have reproduced it or not. Thanks.

You mean like this

Sort by watch count the library view

(2021-06-25, 20:29)jdeacon Wrote: Hello again, I would like to know if there is an option that shows you in a list the items that you have already seen and leaves them marked as seen. For example, in Artic Zephyr 2 a small mark appears in the list that shows you if you have reproduced it or not. Thanks.

Do you mean the watched state indicators?

There are two kinds of indicators in AZ: R Smile
  • 203(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11