• 213(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Is there a way to modify the information screen to have the season/special folders listed rather than selecting browse?

Thank you!
(2021-05-31, 20:09)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-31, 19:56)jokero009 Wrote: I understand that I finally got you today, but if you can, the last question is rather a request...) Is it possible to make the same background in the Netflix widget as in the Big icons Flix widgets, for example. That is, that the background would be full screen on the right side. And now it is very blurry and dark on the whole screen

The fanart could be only in fullscreen size, if blur is enabled:

Thats a global setting, for views/homemenu

Thanks for your great work. I like this Flix view which is similar to the Netflix view. The Leia version I have downloaded from your first page link is 0.9.95. However I version I have is different to yours. I like how the background behind the plot is also completely dark whereas on my version, I can still see the fanart behind the plot on mine. I also noticed that the year and the year and the rating is below the plot which whereas on mine, it is on the left and the plot pushed over both right. I also don't have the same view options as in your picture. In particular I don have the brightness percentage.

Have I got an older version or is what you have above restricted to the Matrix kodi. Can you point me to where I can make modifications on the which xml file to achieve the above results.

(2021-07-13, 05:26)satelly Wrote:
(2021-05-31, 20:09)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-31, 19:56)jokero009 Wrote: I understand that I finally got you today, but if you can, the last question is rather a request...) Is it possible to make the same background in the Netflix widget as in the Big icons Flix widgets, for example. That is, that the background would be full screen on the right side. And now it is very blurry and dark on the whole screen

The fanart could be only in fullscreen size, if blur is enabled:

Thanks for your great work. I like this Flix view which is similar to the Netflix view. The Leia version I have downloaded from your first page link is 0.9.95. However I version I have is different to yours. I like how the background behind the plot is also completely dark whereas on my version, I can still see the fanart behind the plot on mine. I also noticed that the year and the year and the rating is below the plot which whereas on mine, it is on the left and the plot pushed over both right. I also don't have the same view options as in your picture. In particular I don have the brightness percentage.

The screenhots, you have mentioned, are from Reloaded for kodi matrix. In fact, the leia and matrix versions differ significantly. The matrix version got many new views and features, while the leia version only gets bugfixes, since I don't use leia anymore myself. If you mean the blurry background, you can enable it in the skin settings -> background.

(2021-07-13, 05:26)satelly Wrote: Have I got an older version or is what you have above restricted to the Matrix kodi. Can you point me to where I can make modifications on the which xml file to achieve the above results.

I think on your screenshot, it's view 510, so if you are still using leia, you can start with View_510_Minimal.xml file, located in your addons/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod/1080i folder Smile But some functions, like displaying the background, can be found in many files.
(2021-07-13, 05:22)zer0- Wrote: Is there a way to modify the information screen to have the season/special folders listed rather than selecting browse?

Thank you!

There are two views, where you can easily see, the seasons/episodes for the given tvshow Smile

E.g.:

(2021-07-13, 06:23)beatmasterrs Wrote: The screenhots, you have mentioned, are from Reloaded for kodi matrix. In fact, the leia and matrix versions differ significantly. The matrix version got many new views and features, while the leia version only gets bugfixes, since I don't use leia anymore myself. If you mean the blurry background, you can enable it in the skin settings -> background.

Thanks beatmasterrs. The blur function recreated it. I will see if I can emulate the new 510 view in Leia as I am reluctant to move to Matrix as I run Kodi on a ShieldTV and I see some issues in the Android section here
(2021-07-13, 06:23)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-13, 05:26)satelly Wrote:
(2021-05-31, 20:09)beatmasterrs Wrote: The fanart could be only in fullscreen size, if blur is enabled:

The screenhots, you have mentioned, are from Reloaded for kodi matrix. In fact, the leia and matrix versions differ significantly. The matrix version got many new views and features, while the leia version only gets bugfixes, since I don't use leia anymore myself. If you mean the blurry background, you can enable it in the skin settings -> background.

(2021-07-13, 05:26)satelly Wrote: Have I got an older version or is what you have above restricted to the Matrix kodi. Can you point me to where I can make modifications on the which xml file to achieve the above results.

I think on your screenshot, it's view 510, so if you are still using leia, you can start with View_510_Minimal.xml file, located in your addons/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod/1080i folder Smile But some functions, like displaying the background, can be found in many files.
Thanks again for the advice. I made some changes to the view_510_minimal file and came up with the below. I am interested in learning more about the blur function and whether there is a tutorial on how to set it up or modify it. For example, if I wanted all the fanart to be blurred or 50% , how do I do this. I tried adjusting the blur radius and it doesn't affect it. Is it in the xml file.

I have a request, is it possible to always show the progress bar when the osd is on screen? I'm on a shield and when I hit the big circle button on the remote, the osd pops up and the video keeps playing, which is how I like it to work. But I can't see the progress bar unless I hit pause or seek.

I like the clock in the corner, I have that activated and it looks nice. Even a bar under that would probably work.

Thanks for all your hard work on this skin, it is coming along very nicely. Thanks for your time.

Edit to add, this is on Matrix.
(2021-07-09, 22:39)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-09, 11:36)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-07-09, 11:30)beatmasterrs Wrote: I thought that was a paid service, wasn't it?

you are right. too bad

EDIT : not sure I must check this : https://fr.transifex.com/open-source/

EDIT 2 : how to do it Smile
https://docs.transifex.com/projects/open-source-project

Sounds good Smile

now that your skin is in the official kodi repo.
it will be easy to put the translation in weblate too. Smile

https://kodi.weblate.cloud/projects/kodi-add-ons-skins/

https://kodi.tv/article/switching-transl...o-weblate/
(2021-07-13, 15:36)rox56 Wrote: I have a request, is it possible to always show the progress bar when the osd is on screen? I'm on a shield and when I hit the big circle button on the remote, the osd pops up and the video keeps playing, which is how I like it to work. But I can't see the progress bar unless I hit pause or seek.

I like the clock in the corner, I have that activated and it looks nice. Even a bar under that would probably work.

Thanks for all your hard work on this skin, it is coming along very nicely. Thanks for your time.

Edit to add, this is on Matrix.

It is possible with default key "I" and the OSD view mode "Reloaded" Smile
But you can change this key to your remote with addon "Keymap Editor".

The reloaded osd mode doesn't fit across the screen properly for me, all the options that aren't the osd buttons are cut off. For ex it says Subtit... Extra... Book...
(2021-07-13, 06:28)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-13, 05:22)zer0- Wrote: Is there a way to modify the information screen to have the season/special folders listed rather than selecting browse?

Thank you!

There are two views, where you can easily see, the seasons/episodes for the given tvshow Smile

E.g.:

Thank you!

That's what I wanted, but most have missed those views. One last question though, is it possible to have this view even when there is only one season? Just so that there is consistency across each tv show? Right now I get a different view for one season tv shows and this view is greyed out.
(2021-07-13, 10:15)satelly Wrote:
(2021-07-13, 06:23)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-13, 05:26)satelly Wrote: Thanks for your great work. I like this Flix view which is similar to the Netflix view. The Leia version I have downloaded from your first page link is 0.9.95. However I version I have is different to yours. I like how the background behind the plot is also completely dark whereas on my version, I can still see the fanart behind the plot on mine. I also noticed that the year and the year and the rating is below the plot which whereas on mine, it is on the left and the plot pushed over both right. I also don't have the same view options as in your picture. In particular I don have the brightness percentage.

Thanks again for the advice. I made some changes to the view_510_minimal file and came up with the below. I am interested in learning more about the blur function and whether there is a tutorial on how to set it up or modify it. For example, if I wanted all the fanart to be blurred or 50% , how do I do this. I tried adjusting the blur radius and it doesn't affect it. Is it in the xml file.

Here is a thread, where you can see, how blur works with colorbox script Smile

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341919
(2021-07-13, 16:18)rox56 Wrote: The reloaded osd mode doesn't fit across the screen properly for me, all the options that aren't the osd buttons are cut off. For ex it says Subtit... Extra... Book...

@beatmasterrs will be able to correct this easily Smile

And I will add that lowering the OSD a little more in the black part will be prettier Blush Big Grin

EDIT : or add a black gradient behind ?
(2021-07-13, 16:27)zer0- Wrote:
(2021-07-13, 06:28)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Thank you!

E.g.:
Thank you!

That's what I wanted, but most have missed those views. One last question though, is it possible to have this view even when there is only one season? Just so that there is consistency across each tv show? Right now I get a different view for one season tv shows and this view is greyed out.

For me, everything works fine:

watch gallery

The enabled/disabled menu item for seasons view does is not releated to the number of seasons, the tvshow contains. Smile
(2021-07-13, 16:37)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-07-13, 16:27)zer0- Wrote:
(2021-07-13, 06:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: There are two views, where you can easily see, the seasons/episodes for the given tvshow Smile

E.g.:
Thank you!

For me, everything works fine:

watch gallery

The enabled/disabled menu item for seasons view does is not releated to the number of seasons, the tvshow contains. Smile
Thank! I had Flatten Single Season enabled and I didn't realize, so it bumped out of the season view.

Works perfectly now Smile
  • 213(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11