• 78(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
You ignore me despite the fact that I have not written anything bad to you and always write with sincere emotions of gratitude and admiration. When someone else has some kind of request, you go to meet them and always solve any issue, but all the requests that I asked you, none of you wanted to bring to life. At the same time, even so, I have only good sincere feelings for you, but it's not pleasant when you don't even want to meet halfway in terms of some kind of request, but don't even want to answer ... It is elementary whether you can answer or not, I don't even know what I spoiled your attitude towards me. Thank you very much for this skin and separately also thanks for the daily stable updates and constant improvements)
@nfm886

Why not make a mod of Arctic Horizon. This skin is very stable and basically you are trying to achieve same on home screen..
Ok my gorgeous friends! I think it's time to announce something, just to clarify...
I started new project, brand new skin from scratch. In that case, I won't have much time to improve AZ2: Resurrection.
As I still will be using this as my daily skin, I will try to fix some problems meanwhile but please don't expect that frequent updates as before...
I don't want to bug anybody, I don't want to make opponents, etc. Smile

You will ask, why I'm doing that?
I reached that point in this skin, where it's kind of difficult to improve, add new features or basically it's easier to broke something than fix Tongue
I know, it's sounds stupid in some point but my skills cannot allow me to maintain it more. I tried to do a lot of stuff in once, some was successfully, some not. I think we did something awesome with that skin together and it was awesome adventure.

I hope new skin will be same good as this and you will love it! Smile

Of course you can still post a bug reports. I will look into it and fix it in free time.

Thank you all, you are awesome! I will report from time to time my progress but it's to early to do it right now Tongue

Cheers! Smile

(2021-07-18, 19:51)jokero009 Wrote: You ignore me despite the fact that I have not written anything bad to you and always write with sincere emotions of gratitude and admiration. When someone else has some kind of request, you go to meet them and always solve any issue, but all the requests that I asked you, none of you wanted to bring to life. At the same time, even so, I have only good sincere feelings for you, but it's not pleasant when you don't even want to meet halfway in terms of some kind of request, but don't even want to answer ... It is elementary whether you can answer or not, I don't even know what I spoiled your attitude towards me. Thank you very much for this skin and separately also thanks for the daily stable updates and constant improvements)
You posted less than 2 hours ago and now you're back complaining about being ignored. The OP has been very patient with you, as was beatmasterrs when you were constantly demanding things from him on the other AZ skin. If it were me you were constantly pestering I'd have told you where to go a long time ago, you've been told countless times by several people to relax but you continue with your needy posts over and over. This is an open source project, you can't keep demanding answers and features from people who are volunteering their time & effort.
(2021-07-18, 20:26)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-07-18, 19:51)jokero009 Wrote: You ignore me despite the fact that I have not written anything bad to you and always write with sincere emotions of gratitude and admiration. When someone else has some kind of request, you go to meet them and always solve any issue, but all the requests that I asked you, none of you wanted to bring to life. At the same time, even so, I have only good sincere feelings for you, but it's not pleasant when you don't even want to meet halfway in terms of some kind of request, but don't even want to answer ... It is elementary whether you can answer or not, I don't even know what I spoiled your attitude towards me. Thank you very much for this skin and separately also thanks for the daily stable updates and constant improvements)
You posted less than 2 hours ago and now you're back complaining about being ignored. The OP has been very patient with you, as was beatmasterrs when you were constantly demanding things from him on the other AZ skin. If it were me you were constantly pestering I'd have told you where to go a long time ago, you've been told countless times by several people to relax but you continue with your needy posts over and over. This is an open source project, you can't keep demanding answers and features from people who are volunteering their time & effort.

Agree. It's a hobby project. If granted be happy, if not still be happy Smile
Yes, maybe somewhere I wrote too much, but this did not concern requests (requests) It was just words of gratitude to you for this beautiful skin. And other people also wrote requests that they would like, and I understand that the first time I had too insistent requests and delivery of the message. For this, I certainly want to apologize. It was completely wrong on my part and disrespectful to do so! No negativity towards you! Only kindness and respect! About two hours ago, yes, I wrote to you, but I wrote yesterday and it was not a request, but to find out whether it is possible or not) If you had just written, maybe or not, I would not have written anything like this in your direction .. But I wrote it simply in order to find out why you just skip everything that I write, even if I write it briefly and once humbly waiting for an answer As for the skin, I agree, it is beautiful and maximized in terms of the implementation of everything that was conceived and everything in general) Sorry again) Perhaps the manner You did not like my communication, henceforth I will try to write as calmly and as briefly as possible without bothering you with those that you are not interested in)
(2021-07-18, 20:11)nfm886 Wrote: Ok my gorgeous friends! I think it's time to announce something, just to clarify...
I started new project, brand new skin from scratch. In that case, I won't have much time to improve AZ2: Resurrection.
As I still will be using this as my daily skin, I will try to fix some problems meanwhile but please don't expect that frequent updates as before...
I don't want to bug anybody, I don't want to make opponents, etc. Smile

You will ask, why I'm doing that?
I reached that point in this skin, where it's kind of difficult to improve, add new features or basically it's easier to broke something than fix Tongue
I know, it's sounds stupid in some point but my skills cannot allow me to maintain it more. I tried to do a lot of stuff in once, some was successfully, some not. I think we did something awesome with that skin together and it was awesome adventure.

I hope new skin will be same good as this and you will love it! Smile

Of course you can still post a bug reports. I will look into it and fix it in free time.

Thank you all, you are awesome! I will report from time to time my progress but it's to early to do it right now Tongue

Cheers! Smile

Very curious to the new skin! Any previews available?
In no case, I did not want to get you in different requests and brazenly use it .. If you thought so much. I am grateful sincerely for this skin that you made any left or bad thoughts in my head in relation to you! I have nothing like this in relation to you!) Exceptionally good and respect along with admiration!)
(2021-07-18, 20:46)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-07-18, 20:11)nfm886 Wrote: ...

Very curious to the new skin! Any previous available?
Please don't forget PVR-users in the new skin Wink
If you need some beta-testers, pls let me know
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I really like the set up of Rakuten TV more than Netflix and hope you will implement some parts of Rakuten TV for Home screens.

Cannot wait for the new skin!
I'm happy to see someone is interested in Smile
It is in very, very early stage... I promise I will notify you when there will be something to show you - my friends Smile
(2021-07-18, 21:46)nfm886 Wrote: I'm happy to see someone is interested in Smile
It is in very, very early stage... I promise I will notify you when there will be something to show you - my friends Smile

Will use Arctic Horizon for now until New skin is available Big Grin
(2021-07-18, 21:54)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-07-18, 21:46)nfm886 Wrote: I'm happy to see someone is interested in Smile

Sure Tongue

I will use AZ2: Resurrection still since I like a lot Flix view even with some minor bugs. Also I'm a Live TV user and I love PVR OSD in AZ2: R. We did great job here Wink
That's the reasons why I will maintain AZ2: R still but with less involvement.
I will use this mod as I'm really in love with flix view.

I hope you can find the way to implement the flags for strm files or path names in your brand new skin.

Thanks a lot.
(2021-07-18, 22:04)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-07-18, 21:54)Rijs43 Wrote:

Sure Tongue

I will use AZ2: Resurrection still since I like a lot Flix view even with some minor bugs. Also I'm a Live TV user and I love PVR OSD in AZ2: R. We did great job here Wink
That's the reasons why I will maintain AZ2: R still but with less involvement.

Hehe fully understand mate. Everyone's choose but I find Arctic Horizon complete in all aspects of the skin. Unfortunately the skin maker did not want to have a flix view as an option Smile

I would love to use AZ2:R but due to issues with trailers on flix view I do not see the purpose of using it compared to Arctic Horizon Wink it was a good try with flix view but agree it is more difficult to fix things instead of starting from scratch.
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0