• 58(current)
Release Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.2
Sorry about that. Here is my log file. https://paste.kodi.tv/ubamavekob

Regards,

Shedrock
(2021-07-19, 17:49)shedrock Wrote: Sorry about that. Here is my log file. https://paste.kodi.tv/ubamavekob

Regards,

Shedrock
Thanks!

Just as an example:

Code:
Britannia 2x01 (IMDb ID: n/a, TVDB ID: 6675236, TMDB ID: n/a)
Method get_IMDb_ID_from_TMDb - Missing TMDB ID

As you can see, the episode doesn't have the TMDB ID nor the IMDb ID; is then impossible to update the rating for it (the IMDb ID retrieval from TVDB ID is no more supported). And I see a lot of other episodes in such a situation...I think you should rescrape your library (may be you suffer the issue that @Karellen was referring too some posts above).

I see also something like:

Code:
Dark Heart 1x01 (IMDb ID: tt8264478, TVDB ID: 6872293, TMDB ID: n/a)
Method get_IMDb_page - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8264478/ -> Error accessing IMDb site (503 Service Unavailable)

I have no issues in reaching that pages...definitely is not your lucky day!  Confused
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2021-07-19, 18:07)axlt2002 Wrote: I think you should rescrape your library (may be you suffer the issue that @Karellen was referring too some posts above).
When you say re-scrape, do you mean using TMDB tv show scraper? I am confused. I don't use NFO files. I just use TheTVDB scraper. Forgive my ignorance.

Regards
(2021-07-19, 18:24)shedrock Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 18:07)axlt2002 Wrote: I think you should rescrape your library (may be you suffer the issue that @Karellen was referring too some posts above).
When you say re-scrape, do you mean using TMDB tv show scraper? I am confused. I don't use NFO files. I just use TheTVDB scraper. Forgive my ignorance.

Regards
Yes, exactly or use an external media manager to fill-up just the missing information (i.e. IMDb/TMDB IDs). I would suggest to go for the TMDB TV Show scraper, since you can manage everything from inside Kodi (but maybe you prefer TVDB as information provider instead of TMDB). Anyway, TheTVDB scraper should be able to retrieve also the IMDb IDs...it looks strange that it does not...

The problem with TVDB is that now API usage is possible only for subsricbed users that pay an annual fee. Since I'm not one of such users, I have been "forced" to rely only on TMDB in case the IMDb ID is missing.

Hope this clarify.

Ciao!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
(2021-07-19, 18:40)axlt2002 Wrote: The problem with TVDB is that now API usage is possible only for subsricbed users that pay an annual fee. Since I'm not one of such users, I have been "forced" to rely only on TMDB in case the IMDb ID is missing.
No, this has not been implemented yet. Everything is still free access.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-07-19, 21:17)Karellen Wrote: No, this has not been implemented yet. Everything is still free access.
That's what I figured.

I don't think the issue is my TV shows, maybe some, but not all. I can refresh the majority of my TV shows and they update. I also tried a test Kodi install on my Windows PC using TMDB scraper and I still have the same issue.
@shedrock

Do you have a TVDB account?

Check this page... https://www.thetvdb.com/series/britannia...25846/edit
Scroll to the bottom and check External Links and IDs
See anything missing?

Now the same page at TMDB... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/70484-brit...ternal_ids
See anything missing?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-07-19, 22:26)Karellen Wrote: Do you have a TVDB account?
I do, but I don't see any ID's.
(2021-07-19, 23:43)shedrock Wrote: I do, but I don't see any ID's.
Yep, that is exactly the point Smile
Whoever entered those entries into TMDB and TVDB, did not add the ID's. So no ID's are scraped, which means that Light IMDB has nothing it can use to look up IMDB ratings.
My Signature
(2021-07-19, 23:57)Karellen Wrote: Whoever entered those entries into TMDB and TVDB, did not add the ID's. So no ID's are scraped, which means that Light IMDB has nothing it can use to look up IMDB ratings.
Thanks for letting me know. I usually contribute to TV series artwork on TVDB, but I will start focusing on the ID's as time allows

Thank you very much @Karellen.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2021-07-19, 21:17)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 18:40)axlt2002 Wrote: The problem with TVDB is that now API usage is possible only for subsricbed users that pay an annual fee. Since I'm not one of such users, I have been "forced" to rely only on TMDB in case the IMDb ID is missing.
No, this has not been implemented yet. Everything is still free access.
Thanks for the notification @Karellen. Looking at here and here gives the impression that it has already been adopted and the FAQ says:

Quote:Your API was always free in the past!
We know, and we discussed a lot of considerations before deciding to make it a subscription service. By charging a reasonable fee, we're far more able to put resources toward running the site. We're expanding our development, devops, editorial, and moderator teams and relying on company resources to help improve usability and resolve some long-standing issues. We hope you'll agree that the rate is reasonable, and that allowing free access for data contributors (coming soon!) prevents us from being a burden on any of our users.

Anyway I think is just a question of time so I preferred to take it out already...and I guess that theTVDB scraper should be able to retrieve the IMDb IDs (if present).

Have a nice evening!
Doesn't seem to work in Kodi N, unspecified error. Enabling component's log doesn't write anything to update.log. Debug log is not available to activate anymore in Kodi N.
(2021-07-25, 14:22)HeresJohnny Wrote: Debug log is not available to activate anymore in Kodi N.
What do you mean by this? I can activate debug mode in the latest nightly.
My Signature
You might have superior knowledge but enabling debug logging doesn't seem to work like up to v19 anymore (also latest nightly):
(2021-07-26, 00:20)HeresJohnny Wrote: You might have superior knowledge but enabling debug logging doesn't seem to work like up to v19 anymore (also latest nightly):
Do you have the <loglevel></loglevel> in your advancedsettings.xml file? This will over-ride the GUI settings.
My Signature
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.27