• 64(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
I can't for the life of me figure out how to have my custom playlist channels to play continuously, in fact the log says the channels are removed because of stale content.

Is there some option I'm not seeing or do I have to add the "new" channels every day?
(2021-07-27, 00:06)isamu.dragon Wrote: I can't for the life of me figure out how to have my custom playlist channels to play continuously, in fact the log says the channels are removed because of stale content.

Is there some option I'm not seeing or do I have to add the "new" channels every day?

Log?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-07-27, 01:45)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 00:06)isamu.dragon Wrote: I can't for the life of me figure out how to have my custom playlist channels to play continuously, in fact the log says the channels are removed because of stale content.

Log?

Will post as soon as I get home from work

Edit: Problem seems to have sorted itself out, what I did was make it where PVR grabbed 3days instead of just 1 (like I was doing). Will post a log if the problem does return.
(2021-07-17, 02:05)Hardax Wrote: Getting a download failure when the add on  tries to install the logos and sample trailers.

any ideas?

Hey @Lunatixz . Looks like you were away for awhile and might have missed my post early.

Had to do a fresh Kodi install for various reasons and upon reinstalling PTV I get the error above.

Any ideas? Something wrong with the repo perhaps? This happens on any machine I try to install on.

Thanks
(2021-07-27, 13:37)Hardax Wrote:
(2021-07-17, 02:05)Hardax Wrote: Getting a download failure when the add on  tries to install the logos and sample trailers.

any ideas?

Hey @Lunatixz . Looks like you were away for awhile and might have missed my post early.

Had to do a fresh Kodi install for various reasons and upon reinstalling PTV I get the error above.

Any ideas? Something wrong with the repo perhaps? This happens on any machine I try to install on.

Thanks

Double-check that your selected resources in PseudoTV's settings exist...
(2021-07-27, 17:42)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 13:37)Hardax Wrote:

any ideas?

Thanks

This is happening during a fresh initial install so there are no resources at that point. Its failing when it tries to install them. This is happening on and Android TV a Mac and a PC so I don't think its client related?
(2021-07-27, 17:47)Hardax Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 17:42)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 13:37)Hardax Wrote: Hey @Lunatixz . Looks like you were away for awhile and might have missed my post early.

Thanks

This is happening during a fresh initial install so there are no resources at that point. Its failing when it tries to install them. This is happening on and Android TV a Mac and a PC so I don't think its client related?

Can I see a log? Not sure why this is happening. The code as it was meant to function tries to install missing resources that are selected in settings and only if you have the PseudoTV Live repo installed. Since many of my packs are not in the official repository (yet).
(2021-07-27, 19:15)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 17:47)Hardax Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 17:42)Lunatixz Wrote: Double-check that your selected resources in PseudoTV's settings exist...

Can I see a log? Not sure why this is happening. The code as it was meant to function tries to install missing resources that are selected in settings and only if you have the PseudoTV Live repo installed. Since many of my packs are not in the official repository (yet).
Here you go.

Note that I’m pretty sure that this has work during a previous fresh install which is why I thought the repo might be the cause. I do have both your general repo and the PTV specific one installed.

https://paste.kodi.tv/efeqogeyuk.kodi
I tend to leave my server on 24/7 so the log is huge (2.29GB), but pseudotv deleted all of my custom smartplaylist channels again, so here is a link to it on OneDrive

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AszNjtnrwPZahpR-g6lV...w?e=kefiC5

Edit: I can't see what what line exactly it happened (file too big for Notepad++ had to use GLOGG to view), but it happened around time index 2021-07-21 15:19:00
(2021-07-28, 00:28)isamu.dragon Wrote: I tend to leave my server on 24/7 so the log is huge (2.29GB), but pseudotv deleted all of my custom smartplaylist channels again, so here is a link to it on OneDrive

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AszNjtnrwPZahpR-g6lV...w?e=kefiC5

Edit: I can't see what what line exactly it happened (file too big for Notepad++ had to use GLOGG to view), but it happened around time index 2021-07-21 15:19:00

Deleted the channels from the channels.json file or the m3u?
Both
This happens to me too. I haven't been using PTV because of this but everytime a new update comes I'll add just one custom playlist channel to test now and everytime within a day or so it's gone. I don't have a log or anything I just wanted to confirm the same issue.
(2021-07-28, 12:51)fernicus Wrote: This happens to me too. I haven't been using PTV because of this but everytime a new update comes I'll add just one custom playlist channel to test now and everytime within a day or so it's gone. I don't have a log or anything I just wanted to confirm the same issue.

Odd, this should not happen... I'll look into it.
@isamu.dragon @fernicus I believe I found the issue.. I'll push an update tonight! however, it will require testing. If channels disappear again a log will be helpful.
Awesome. Thank you as always for your hard and prompt work!
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4