• 83(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
(2021-07-31, 20:51)Rijs43 Wrote: Edit your post pal. Illegal add ons are not permitted and you can get a ban

Looks like we have a new moderator in the group. Devil
By the way, add-ons are not considered "illegal" by Team Kodi. We are not the piracy police.
Users of the Kodi application can install everything they want, but Team Kodi will decide on what it gives support to or not.

(2021-07-31, 20:47)ThaDraGun Wrote: Say I'm in the Fen add-on.

You joined us in 2011, and only visited our forum from time to time, so some things may have escaped you. We have our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki) these days, and they will basically tell you that any add-on that facilitates video piracy in whatever way, is not welcome here. And yes, even mentioning any of them will get you slapped around. So keep this in mind for any further posts on this forum.
Sorry, how do I copy the layout changes I make to multiple pages?

Or is that not possible in individual add-ons?Before I always added media to my Library and when I changed the layout for one tv show the layout copied automatically to other tv shows. I didn't have to set it every time. I can't add the media this time because the storage space in my streaming box is too small.
(2021-07-31, 21:06)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-07-31, 20:51)Rijs43 Wrote: Edit your post pal. Illegal add ons are not permitted and you can get a ban

Looks like we have a new moderator in the group. Devil
By the way, add-ons are not considered "illegal" by Team Kodi. We are not the piracy police.
Users of the Kodi application can install everything they want, but Team Kodi will decide on what it gives support to or not.

(2021-07-31, 20:47)ThaDraGun Wrote: Say I'm in the Fen add-on.

You joined us in 2011, and only visited our forum from time to time, so some things may have escaped you. We have our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki) these days, and they will basically tell you that any add-on that facilitates video piracy in whatever way, is not welcome here. And yes, even mentioning any of them will get you slapped around. So keep this in mind for any further posts on this forum.

I am looking for a job :p kidding.. just want to support the kid before being slapped around Wink
(2021-07-31, 21:07)ThaDraGun Wrote: Sorry, how do I copy the layout changes I make to multiple pages?

Or is that not possible in individual add-ons?Before I always added media to my Library and when I changed the layout for one tv show the layout copied automatically to other tv shows. I didn't have to set it every time. I can't add the media this time because the storage space in my streaming box is too small.
Please read this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3052246
(2021-07-31, 21:28)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-07-31, 21:07)ThaDraGun Wrote: Sorry, how do I copy the layout changes I make to multiple pages?

Please read this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3052246

Thanks I will try that. Didn't see that message
(2021-07-15, 11:42)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 15:33)Cartman255 Wrote: just a slight bug noticed on the home screen which seemed to appear a few days ago. layout seems to be off on widgets with the second widget being slightly to big to fit onscreen with the first

Hey, this should be fixed now for Horizontal layout.

Thanks, it worked great for a time but seems to be back since the most recent version, I know you are working on your new skin so can wait for a fix? Unless you could point me in the direction of changing it myself.

Thanks 👍
@nfm886
I am loving the Resurrection mod every bit.
My small request, if you could implement "Time Remaining" in the Video player screen it will be very good.
(2021-08-03, 09:43)zeeya Wrote: @nfm886
My small request, if you could implement "Time Remaining" in the Video player screen it will be very good.

Maintaining is on hold, since I started new project. When I will back to AZ2:R I will implement this Smile
(2021-08-03, 10:36)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-03, 09:43)zeeya Wrote: @nfm886

Maintaining is on hold, since I started new project. When I will back to AZ2:R I will implement this Smile
Thanks, please make a note of it.
EDIT: Oh, there is error even with Skin file itself but now it shows something about xbmc.gui version 5.15.0. I guess that Kodi 19 is required? I thought Kodi 19 is compatible but not required by skin.

I have added your repository to Kodi via 3 ways. 1st used 1st link and added it to File Manager. But got error "Could not connect to repository".

Then I deleted it, added 2nd link you provided, same error.

Then I manually added repository I downloaded and transferred to my Smart TV and error is still there. Am I only one with this issue?

I guess last thing I can do is to download actual skin and continue with it manually with each new version?
(2021-08-04, 14:43)ArcticBeast Wrote: EDIT: Oh, there is error even with Skin file itself but now it shows something about xbmc.gui version 5.15.0. I guess that Kodi 19 is required? I thought Kodi 19 is compatible but not required by skin.

This skin is only for Kodi 19+
(2021-08-04, 14:43)ArcticBeast Wrote: EDIT: Oh, there is error even with Skin file itself but now it shows something about xbmc.gui version 5.15.0. I guess that Kodi 19 is required? I thought Kodi 19 is compatible but not required by skin.

I have added your repository to Kodi via 3 ways. 1st used 1st link and added it to File Manager. But got error "Could not connect to repository".

Then I deleted it, added 2nd link you provided, same error.

Then I manually added repository I downloaded and transferred to my Smart TV and error is still there. Am I only one with this issue?

I guess last thing I can do is to download actual skin and continue with it manually with each new version?

Python code is 3 in kodi v19 that's why a lot of add-ons and skins where abandoned as to my understanding the full code needed to be re done lot of work. so think of 19 as stand alone.
nfm886 took on a massive undertaking with this skin redoing the code and has done a massively fantastic job.
How can I increase the list font size in movies, tv shows, music videos?
Smile 
wow, thanks for the skin, just migrated from kodi 16 to kodi 19 and was very happy to see arctic zephyr still lives. thanks for resurrecting it!

have a question to ask about a clock screensaver i'm using. this is the one: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=237338

it works fine, but the font is too small on this skin, even with the setting that makes the font bigger. i saw a couple of other people also had the same problem, but it seems it can be resolved by contacting the dev.
in the inital post, he says he's willing to support not only the official skins, but the WIP skins too, if the skin author sends him a message. something about the fonts in the screensaver that have to be configured so the particular skin can show them bigger. i'd appreciate it very much, if you could make it happen.
Hi, I am using this skin and it is great!

How can I configure a widget in the main screen with the recently added but not watched movies or tv shows (I only find the ones that are only "recently added")

Is there any way to install this widget? I check every option in the add widget menu but did not found it.

This is what I see:

https://i.imgur.com/zi1ryMc.png

Thanks for the great job this this skin!
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0