• 692(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Having a bit of issue in widget.
I want to add widget for video addons but it won’t let me sort by last used. The option is there in sort by lube when you select last used it just goes back to default.
This was something I got implemented but finally seeming up a new 19 version fresh instal and can’t get this work like 18.
Any help would be appreciated!!
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
Is there a way to keep cd art persistant on music play screen?
(2021-07-29, 19:46)gsocarvalho Wrote: Is there a way to keep cd art persistant on music play screen?

Two pages back:

Add this line to your advancedsettings.xml file in Userdata:

The Kodi Wiki says you can set to 0 for infinite but that does not work on Kodi 19.1 (LibreElec). I’ve always used 7200 (seconds)

<songinfoduration>7200</songinfoduration>
(2021-07-29, 19:46)gsocarvalho Wrote: Is there a way to keep cd art persistant on music play screen?

Any chance of a pic of the CD art?

I may be interested in showing it.
(2021-08-02, 07:25)HomerJau Wrote:

Two pages back:

Add this line to your advancedsettings.xml file in Userdata:

The Kodi Wiki says you can set to 0 for infinite but that does not work on Kodi 19.1 (LibreElec). I’ve always used 7200 (seconds)

<songinfoduration>7200</songinfoduration>

Thank you very much.
(2021-07-23, 07:37)guandms Wrote: Prior to Kodi 19/19.1 I used to have the Next TV Aired episode and information regarding the series itself like, ended/returning/new, now I have none of that, please check the image below, can you please help me out?
P.S 
I've installed repository.marcelveldt-1.0.3 repository and the add-on is working but nothing in the tv shows section per the image below
As far as I can see, there is no script.tv.show.next.aired addon for Kodi v19 in the official repo. There is for v18.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-07-23, 07:37)guandms Wrote: Hi Guys,

Prior to Kodi 19/19.1 I used to have the Next TV Aired episode and information regarding the series itself like, ended/returning/new, now I have none of that, please check the image below, can you please help me out?
P.S 
I've installed repository.marcelveldt-1.0.3 repository and the add-on is working but nothing in the tv shows section per the image below
Loved that feature as well and lost it when I upgraded to Matrix. However, we got it back with the latest version of Silvo (8.0.0). Instead of using the next episode add-on, it's now built into the skin.
Does anyone know of a workaround to allow the watched flags to appear on items inside widgets?
Where do I change the main menu background to orange like shown here and change the opacity?
https://imgur.com/a/7bYUb#JFy4Wtw
(2021-08-08, 00:34)Vibes Wrote: Where do I change the main menu background to orange like shown here and change the opacity?

Hi...

Skin Settings> Customization> Choose Skin Colors> Preset Themes> Silvo

Smile
(2021-08-04, 14:34)G_streamer Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 07:37)guandms Wrote: Hi Guys,

Prior to Kodi 19/19.1 I used to have the Next TV Aired episode and information regarding the series itself like, ended/returning/new, now I have none of that, please check the image below, can you please help me out?
P.S 
Loved that feature as well and lost it when I upgraded to Matrix. However, we got it back with the latest version of Silvo (8.0.0). Instead of using the next episode add-on, it's now built into the skin.
Thank you for that information, I found it in the settings and I have enabled it, then I've updated my library and nothing has changed, I also checked the individual information for each show maybe it is in there but no luck as well Sad.

Can you please let me know what am I doing wrong?
(2021-08-08, 00:43)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 00:34)Vibes Wrote: Where do I change the main menu background to orange like shown here and change the opacity?

Hi...

Smile

Thanks mate, but I just want to change the main menu background (the one thats orange on the link) and not the entire skin. I like the default main menu "black" background but want to make it more transparent. Any help?

Edit: You sent me to the right place, its under Skin Settings> Customization> Choose Skin Colors>Homemenu>Menulist
(2021-08-08, 10:13)Vibes Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 00:43)lynxstrike Wrote:

Hi...

Smile

Thanks mate, but I just want to change the main menu background (the one thats orange on the link) and not the entire skin. I like the default main menu "black" background but want to make it more transparent. Any help?

Edit: You sent me to the right place, its under Skin Settings> Customization> Choose Skin Colors>Homemenu>Menulist

I THINK the color code is FFFF8800, which you can manually change in those settings.
I am resetting up my Kodi setup with this skin.  To View what I have in my TV section I am only only able to get 3 View Options, List, Icons and Wall.  I know there is a whole list of options but I am unable to get all the options to show during the setup.  The view I prefer is MyFlix.  I hit the cogwheel settings at the foot of the View List and all the options are there.  I activate MyFlix and hit Save but when I go back to set the View, only List Icons and Wall are available.

How can I get my preferred View to open?

What am I missing?
My phone has updated to Android 10.

I did a clean install of Kodi 19.1 and installed the Aeon Nox SiLVO skin from the Kodi repo.

Now Kodi or Skin isn't working.

When I run Kodi skin loads okay and the Movies option is in the centre of the screen, seems okay.

However if I scroll the menu items so System is now in the centre and select it the options displayed are the Movie menu item options, not the System options.

It's the same for all the main menu items whichever one I select I get the Movie options displayed. Kodi or the Skin is staying focused on the Movies menu option. 

As well as the main menu item staying focused on the Movies option the sub menu items also stay focused on the Movie sub menu items, see screenshot.Image

I am unable to select the Power menu options and select Exit.

I don't get any Kodi errors.

Anyone any ideas how I can fix this?

EDIT - Kodi 18.9 with Aeon Nox SiLVO is working perfectly on my phone
  • 692(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55