• 255(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Not sure if the image u posted worked so here it is again Image
(2021-09-26, 00:06)OptimusPrime123 Wrote: So the skin updated for me and now the "video" and "pictures" options disappeared from the main menu. How do I fix this? Image

Do you have library content? If not change the menu in settings to an addon.
(2021-09-26, 00:29)OptimusPrime123 Wrote: Not sure if the image u posted worked so here it is again 

This sometimes happens when you switch from one skin to another and is due to SkinShortcuts. You can customize the home menu or reset to defaults in "skin settings" -> "home" -> "customize home menu"

Smile
(2021-09-26, 20:12)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-26, 00:29)OptimusPrime123 Wrote: Not sure if the image u posted worked so here it is again 

This sometimes happens when you switch from one skin to another and is due to SkinShortcuts. You can customize the home menu or reset to defaults in "skin settings" -> "home" -> "customize home menu"

Smile
thank you. this ended up working. the setting was under skin settings>backup/restore>reset skin settings to default. nothing else fixed it. Awesome skin BTW. Definitely my favorite one now.
(2021-09-21, 19:32)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-09-21, 17:15)maeda Wrote: Hi, tnx for the answer
This is, if i'm not mistaken all youtube, i just wanted a few food channels for example, i have waay to many subscriptions so it's really messy to find channel i want if i put youtube addon on home screen :/
I know it's probably yt problem, because you have no way of categorizing your subs, but thought there is a way to hack around that in kodi

No, if your addon Youtube is correctly set you can use the souscription you want on each widget like this :
wow, thank you for this, i never knew this was possible Smile
(2021-09-25, 20:05)ixalthim Wrote: Is there any plans to make EDL cut times visible on the video playback time bar?  It was a feature added in Kodi v19, and was in the previous skin I was using.  It is great when watching recordings of Live TV with Comskip EDL files.  Basically, it shows on the time line as a different color where the cuts for commercials are.

I would like to implement this, but unfortunately I have no possibility to test it, as I only use IPTV...
Love the new Netflix-style picture in the top-right! Even with the brightness turned to 100% I'm getting a double image...is there anyway to fix this in the settings or is it an error?
(2021-09-28, 09:45)MDUKRPI Wrote: Love the new Netflix-style picture in the top-right! Even with the brightness turned to 100% I'm getting a double image...is there anyway to fix this in the settings or is it an error?

There are only a few ways to prevent this:

- disable "Fullsize fanart"
    or/and
- enable blur

before:

after:

(2021-09-28, 10:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-28, 09:45)MDUKRPI Wrote: Love the new Netflix-style picture in the top-right! Even with the brightness turned to 100% I'm getting a double image...is there anyway to fix this in the settings or is it an error?

There are only a few ways to prevent this:

- disable "Fullsize fanart"
    or/and
- enable blur
Looks much better, thanks! Currently trying this out on my test system (laptop), hope it work just as well on my main collection (Android TV) without too much slowdown, as blur has given me before! Have turned the brightness down, but if there was a way to not load the background image at all that'd be ace!

(2021-09-28, 11:10)MDUKRPI Wrote: Looks much better, thanks! Currently trying this out on my test system (laptop), hope it work just as well on my main collection (Android TV) without too much slowdown, as blur has given me before! Have turned the brightness down, but if there was a way to not load the background image at all that'd be ace!

You can try to set the blur quality to e.g. "5" or "6". With that, the generated blured images are only a few kb in size. This should not have a big impact on performance. Smile
(2021-09-28, 11:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-28, 11:10)MDUKRPI Wrote: Looks much better, thanks! Currently trying this out on my test system (laptop), hope it work just as well on my main collection (Android TV) without too much slowdown, as blur has given me before! Have turned the brightness down, but if there was a way to not load the background image at all that'd be ace!

You can try to set the blur quality to e.g. "5" or "6". With that, the generated blured images are only a few kb in size. This should not have a big impact on performance. Smile
Amazing, thanks for the tip! I'll try this later Smile
Hi, would it be possible to have an option to change the warning mouse pointer to a normal one, I know it is not supported by your skin but it still usable, and i use it a lot for custom zoom on NFL games to hide the scores from other games at the bottom.
I changed it to a normal pointer but it is stretched and I have to change it every time when a new test version is out and I like testing the new options Smile .

If you could point me to the code location to remove the stretch that would also be appreciated.

(2021-09-28, 17:07)nino92 Wrote: Hi, would it be possible to have an option to change the warning mouse pointer to a normal one, I know it is not supported by your skin but it still usable, and i use it a lot for custom zoom on NFL games to hide the scores from other games at the bottom.
I changed it to a normal pointer but it is stretched and I have to change it every time when a new test version is out and I like testing the new options Smile .

If you could point me to the code location to remove the stretch that would also be appreciated.

I will add an option in "extras" to disable the mouse warning and use a mouse pointer instead, soon Smile 

It's done: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2021-09-28, 17:18)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-28, 17:07)nino92 Wrote: Hi, would it be possible to have an option to change the warning mouse pointer to a normal one, I know it is not supported by your skin but it still usable, and i use it a lot for custom zoom on NFL games to hide the scores from other games at the bottom.

I will add an option in "extras" to disable the mouse warning and use a mouse pointer instead, soon Smile 

It's done: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Thanks, that was quick, tested and it works great Wink
(2021-09-28, 08:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-09-25, 20:05)ixalthim Wrote: Is there any plans to make EDL cut times visible on the video playback time bar?  It was a feature added in Kodi v19, and was in the previous skin I was using.  It is great when watching recordings of Live TV with Comskip EDL files.  Basically, it shows on the time line as a different color where the cuts for commercials are.

I would like to implement this, but unfortunately I have no possibility to test it, as I only use IPTV...
I would be happy to provide you a video file and an .edl file to go along with it.  I can share it with you via OneDrive, or similar, just let me know.
  • 255(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11