v20 Can I Create an nfo file for a movie set
Hi,

I have a group of films say the Carry on Films they do not have a movie set data held on TMDB, so I want to do this myself using NFO files so that I do not have to go to each TV, Computer or set top box and set this up manually for each. I have used nfo file to identify films with similar names but can seem to work out if there is a way of setting up a NFO file for the movie set, the films each are scraped OK with tmdb, just the Movie set info is what I want to add.

Kind regards
(2021-10-16, 12:48)Kendste Wrote: if there is a way of setting up a NFO file for the movie set,
There is no nfo file for a movie set.

Rather, the movie set details are included in the movie nfo. Each movie to be included in the set requires the tags as shown in section 3.3... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-10-16, 22:15)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-10-16, 12:48)Kendste Wrote: if there is a way of setting up a NFO file for the movie set,
There is no nfo file for a movie set.

Rather, the movie set details are included in the movie nfo. Each movie to be included in the set requires the tags as shown in section 3.3... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets

Thanks, I have tried that and it did not work but thanks anyway.
(2021-10-17, 12:39)Kendste Wrote: I have tried that and it did not work but thanks anyway.
Well... it should work. There is no reason why it won't work, so you have obviously mucked something up.

How about you post the contents of your nfo file to Kodi Paste Site and let me see what you have done.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I Create an nfo file for a movie set0