• 288(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-11-11, 11:48)Kokonutcreme Wrote: I've seen one poster mention this after latest release of Bingie Mod but not seen a reply.

Fresh install of KODI 19.3 and Bingie Mod v2.0.2.

Skin Helper Service error message appears and some of the pre-packaged widgets aren't loading in the homepage eg. Recently Added and Continue watching.

From reading through the thread, skin already includes latest release of skin helper service 1.43.

Are these widgets working for anyone else?
Everything works perfectly for me. But to help anyone you need to give us more information when your problems happen. Also be sure to leave a log file.
Hey all, this skin is awesome, but I'm currently having issues with changing the home screen icons. When the skin installed it auto used my categories from a previous skin that I wanted to keep, however when I try to change the icons for the left blade on the home screen, nothing happens. So in short, trying to change the icons for the home menu won't work, I click "change icon" and nothing happens. Appreciate any help provided. Smile
Is anyone using this on an XBox One?  Kodi is having a lot of issues on it since the 19.3 update. I keep getting Skin Helper Service Widget and Extended Info errors on 2.02 mod after adding them from Bingie repo. Also RT and Metacritic ratings aren't showing on footers, even though I have footers enabled and I can see the ratings when I click on Plot and Critics inside Information. But I can't get any More Info results. I did a fresh install of Kodi and have uninstalled and reinstalled the skin but no joy. And it works perfectly on a different device with the exact same settings. Any ideas would be appreciated. Can't edit any files on an XBox though.
Good evening everyone I would like to have some help if it is possible?
1 - is it possible to integrate an audio logo?  
https://www.mediafire.com/view/teh9jpxx3...x.png/file​​​​​​
2 - how can we add this logo to a selected movie?
how do you activate the HDR and HDR + logos?
thank you to you and a big thank you for this theme.
(2021-11-12, 17:55)Licorne06 Wrote: Good evening everyone I would like to have some help if it is possible?
1 - is it possible to integrate an audio logo?  
https://www.mediafire.com/view/teh9jpxx3...x.png/file​​​​​​
2 - how can we add this logo to a selected movie?
how do you activate the HDR and HDR + logos?
thank you to you and a big thank you for this theme.
Only way to have it show true HDR is through the .nfo file.. Kodi had no way of telling right now.
Titan Bingie Mod
thank you for your answer on the other hand how we do to activate the bingie / usicons / usrectangle icons, thank you. cordially
(2021-11-12, 19:53)Licorne06 Wrote: thank you for your answer on the other hand how we do to activate the bingie / usicons / usrectangle icons, thank you. cordially
You cannot activate those Icons... Your looking inside the texture file.. That's really stuff for me and @matke, and you would have to change a lot of code to have them activate...
Titan Bingie Mod
is there a way to add logos like dolby vision, hdr, hdr +, imax enhanced? maybe a future update? cordially .thanx
Hello I ask if there is not a way to recover an old version compatible kodi 19 matrix to have the logos mpaa rectangular bingie / usicons / usrectangle icons to be able to modify them and add them by using them as logo hdr, hdr + dolby vision? even if it is not possible you are at the top! thank you
(2021-11-14, 11:02)Licorne06 Wrote: Hello I ask if there is not a way to recover an old version compatible kodi 19 matrix to have the logos mpaa rectangular bingie / usicons / usrectangle icons to be able to modify them and add them by using them as logo hdr, hdr + dolby vision? even if it is not possible you are at the top! thank you
Kodi would be the one to handle the HDR tag not the skin. That needs to be done on the media info file. The square mpaa have never been in the top bar I just created those for library and we didn't use them long
Titan Bingie Mod
Wait your wanting the previous MPAA incons we used. These here?
Titan Bingie Mod
Yes textures.xbt bingie/usicons/usrectangle   g.png , nc-17.png , nr.png .... please
I have a question for the devs. skin helper i was using in Kodi 19 I didn't have to add API keys for TMDB or OMDB and I got great ratings with RT TMDB etc, now using 19.2 with the latest skin helper my ratings are a lot less coming through even with the API keys added to the dependencies.

is it possible to roll back my skin helper to an earlier version? without doing a complete fresh install?
(2021-11-14, 17:37)Licorne06 Wrote: Yes textures.xbt bingie/usicons/usrectangle   g.png , nc-17.png , nr.png .... please
MPAA ratings no longer work on that way.
(2021-11-14, 17:38)DROIDshield Wrote: I have a question for the devs. skin helper i was using in Kodi 19 I didn't have to add API keys for TMDB or OMDB and I got great ratings with RT TMDB etc, now using 19.2 with the latest skin helper my ratings are a lot less coming through even with the API keys added to the dependencies.

is it possible to roll back my skin helper to an earlier version? without doing a complete fresh install?
Yes, but as far as I know, nothing has changed in the skin helper service.
  • 288(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0