• 298(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
First off great mod!  My video files reside on a upnp server which serves various Kodi boxes around the house.  How do I set Bingie to show the videos under the various categories?  Right now they are all empty.
You didn't give access but I requested it from you. When you post the link just hit anyone can edit
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-21, 05:43)AchillesPunks Wrote: You didn't give access but I requested it from you. When you post the link just hit anyone can edit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U9hQ91I...sp=sharing

Try this one when you can. Smile
Hi.
So no matter what i did Artwork Beef always crashed Kodi 19.3. So i tried another skin that uses TheMoviedb helper addon and everything works. Clear art, logos, etc.. no need for ABeef anymore.
Will Titan Bingie Mod work with TheMoviedb helper for artwork or it has to be witho Artwork Beef? Thank you
Just do add, with TheMoviedb helper is downloading all artwork to my PC in the background...so is doing the same thing as Artwork Beef
You don't need artwork beef just use artwork dump. It's what Kodi uses now
Titan Bingie Mod
Sorry but cannot get this to work for me.When selecting skin after installing and after the Netflix logo I am faced with a black screen with 3 small icons on the left hand side of screen.Thats it cannot seem to do anything after that.I am sure there is a simple remedy if someone can enlighten me please.I am using Kodi 19.3 on Nvidia Shield.
(2021-11-21, 05:43)AchillesPunks Wrote: You didn't give access but I requested it from you. When you post the link just hit anyone can edit

I wasn't sure that you seen this yet. If you have already taken a look then I'll delete it, but the question pertained to the Redline for the left blade working on the current icon sizes I set, and if it is possible to get the Redline working.

I leave the link here and thanks heaps for all the help so far.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U9hQ91I...nCap8/view
(2021-11-22, 00:21)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-11-22, 00:21)AchillesPunks Wrote: You don't need artwork beef just use artwork dump. It's what Kodi uses now
Artwork Dump isnt as customizable as Beef sadly it downloads everything which sucks because it can cause your kodi build to grow insanely large eating up valuable memory on a PC no big deal but in smaller devices that might only have 8 GB of storage it can be problematic. My build already gets to around 6 GB and that's when I use Beef to only download 1 fanart, 1 clearlogo, 1 poster and one landscape poster for each library item. Banners, clearart, season fanart, movie sets and all the other options aren't necessary for Bingie. I haven't messed with artwork dump much as I only have played around with it putting a kodi 19 build together for the future so I could be wrong but it seemed like it was run and done didnt look like you could customize your library art as easily picking just the right poster and fanart for each item.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I wonder if I might request a couple of buttons to be added into the skin if possible. 

1, when spotlight runs a trailer, could a toggle be added so it be enabled to open up the trailer to full screen. This is because, this skin is so heavy running on the Nvidia Shield it stutters the play back in spotlight if you use the maximum amount of widget rows, but if i use the back key once on the remote it runs smooth as this opens to full screen. I know on my PC this is not required as it has tons of ram to deal with that issue so in that case the toggle could be left to run in spotlight window mode.

2, could a toggle be added to each widget setup menu to disable the said widget line as this means going back to find the said path you entered previously if you remember the said path. ie I have a widget row setup for Christmas Movies but want to remove that row for a while, i could toggle to disable and when i want it back toggle to bring back into line.... and you know this would work mostly for the Adult content widget row!! enable, or disable.

This would be very handy if these could be added and also make sense i think.
1. This skin was built with PC in mind so the spotlight will remain the same.

2. I'm not sure what your asking.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-11-22, 21:58)DROIDshield Wrote: I wonder if I might request a couple of buttons to be added into the skin if possible. 

1, when spotlight runs a trailer, could a toggle be added so it be enabled to open up the trailer to full screen. This is because, this skin is so heavy running on the Nvidia Shield it stutters the play back in spotlight if you use the maximum amount of widget rows, but if i use the back key once on the remote it runs smooth as this opens to full screen. I know on my PC this is not required as it has tons of ram to deal with that issue so in that case the toggle could be left to run in spotlight window mode.

2, could a toggle be added to each widget setup menu to disable the said widget line as this means going back to find the said path you entered previously if you remember the said path. ie I have a widget row setup for Christmas Movies but want to remove that row for a while, i could toggle to disable and when i want it back toggle to bring back into line.... and you know this would work mostly for the Adult content widget row!! enable, or disable.

This would be very handy if these could be added and also make sense i think.
1. I agree with AchillesPunks. This remains as it is.
2. I don't think this is possible.
Hi can check something with you . The enable mouse and touch is missing from general skins skin settings. Is there issue on my end. The setting was there on the previous version. I just got round updating the skin 2.0.2 and now it's gone
I know the skin was created for PC and I do have it on one but I much prefer to run TBM on both my shields to the tv's in the house. Surely with so many people also running this great creation on other android units around the world it would be a nice touch to help us out, or I guess it's a case of PC or no PC?
It's just to heavy and to many things going on really. So it will have to be based off PC. Just put PC in every room. What I did.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 298(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0